Options

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    Shut the hell up KTULU

waaaait a minute........so Funky actually IS a 5 percenter? Seriously? LMFAO, damn I thought that was just a running joke all this time, wow
    black academics have been pushing this new definition of racism for a couple years and it's not sticking

academics? more like IC posters. its like the phrase "INSTITUTIONAL racism" is taboo now or something
    even most of the Wu members have moved away from hardline racism

Moved away? What Wu members were ever racist?

MEMBERS, not them 5 million affiliate ?

hrap-120 wrote: »
    Im only going to warn you once KTULU, stop it.

LOL, never let em see you sweat. Especially online. You didn't think this would actually get him to stop, did you?

I sincerely doubt that the RZA is a racist today, but I'm sure he was at one point, since this was his dogma

Isn't it possible that he just ignored the racist parts?

Example: I'm a observant Catholic, but I don't share the Holy See's ? beliefs on homosexuality, female priests, or kidfucking.
    that's how cults work. you get people to completely distrust information from outside sources and force them to rely on only what confirms the doctrine of the cult.

Hey, just like modern American Conservatism!
    only poorly bound paperbacks in short-lived Afrocentric bookstores and websites that look like they were designed in 1995 with an orange and green dashiki template have any accurate information.

SHOTZ FIRED, BLLLLLLLLLLAAAT
    Compare the body count, I'm not stopping you.

I do think its worth noting that for all that "? the white devils" rah rah, 5 Percenters haven't seemed particularly preoccupied with murdering white people.
    And Step wrote: »
    Rhetoric. Mathematics is not arbitrary.

Co-sign.
    Capo1 wrote: »
    Dr. funky is a disgrace to the white race

Who the ? let this guy in?
    Capo1 wrote: »
    Both Whites and Blacks have racist "cults" and are discriminated against. Only difference is white people don't use it as a crutch in their everyday life.

False equivalence and denunciation of black racism, followed by a racist white supremacist statement against blacks. Yep, that's the Right Wing's current position on race in 2 sentences.
    My people, And Step, are secular humanists. There could be nothing less cult-like.

Trust me, when Secular Humanists become the majority someday, you guys will produce your own Mohamed Atta types.

"The foolish, insane religious mystics reject rationality. They will never give up their ways. They are a threat to us. Therefore, we have no choice but to (insert horrible crime here)."

? humans. *kanye shrug*
    66 trillion years? The universe has not existed for even one trillion. The planet has only existed for tiny fraction of that immense time span.

You sir, are incorrect. The universe is actually 4 Quadrillion years old, as Hubbard explained in Operating Thetan level III.
    You think propagating a message of racism through music is going to have no effect?

Yeah, this is the point where you got too emotionally involved in your thread.

What music? X-Clan? Da Lench Mob? Do you know what year it is? ? outta here.
    Actually. This and other claims were disproved because much of what was claimed was actually shown to be FBI disnformation submitted to newspapers . This is easily verifiable through the freedom of information act. There is even one picture that was doctored with the wrong date of arrest of Fard. They actually interviewed the real Wally Dodd's wife and showed her a picture of Fard and she emphatically said that the picture was not him.

Hmm. Considering the notoriously ? Hearst newspapers and the Hoover FBI, this actually sounds plausible to me. Links, please?
    Respectfully, white people talk a good one. But their actions historically have been doo doo. From European Christians as slave owners to European Jews as Slave traders and Talmudic Scholars inventing the hamitic myth that justified their inhumane treatment of people.

What about the brutal Mongol wars of conquest that killed 50 to 80 million people? What about the ancient Chinese rebellions that would FREQUENTLY leave a death toll of 10+ million? What about the African kingdoms like Dahoney that warred with each other and sold the losers to White Europeons as slaves? I read somewhere that up to 6 million might've died in these wars alone. Some of these wars were launched just to aqcuire slaves.

Yeah, so my point is......humans have an awful capacity for violence and cruelty.
    k tulu is obsessed with black culture

Co-sign.
    its ironic that someone who hates black people, comes to a hip hop message board to talk about black people every chance he gets. if you dont like black people just stay away from us and rid your mind of the obbsessive thoughts you have of us so often lol

this is a better description of Heyslick than Ktulu
    5mg4z.jpg
    11hbifs.jpg

lol the admin called you weak

SMH @ YOU THIN-SKINNED ? . Can't handle someone dissin yo religion? Welcome to the real world.
    You cant take a joke???
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Oh and for the record I got no problem with 5 Percenters. Its a radical offshoot of the Nation of Islam, and the Evil Scientist/Black Supremacist stuff comes from that. The "prison gang" label was an ignorant overreaction by certain prison officials. And by "certain", I mean "South Carolina".

Racist white cults like to assassinate talk show hosts, shoot up places of worship, and read The Turner Diaries. They look at me and see a half-n!gger mongrel that will destroy the White Race.

Racist black cults apparently like to talk ? , memorize numerology, and make dope-ass East Coast Hip-Hop. They look at me and see a black man of a different shade.

Would a Neo-? ......or a Neo-? LEADER........ever kick it and smoke Ls with a ? ?

No.

Apples and oranges.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    From some building sessions I had with a 5%er from Niagra Falls I got the impression that killing 4 devils refers to negative attributes within Self not actually murdering Caucasians. IDK for a fact.....but yall wilding in this thread.
  • memphis
    memphis Members Posts: 201
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^^racist post from a racist poster.

yeah, I'm racist, smh
  • burbs2bronx
    burbs2bronx Members Posts: 61
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ktulu got yall shook lol
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    From some building sessions I had with a 5%er from Niagra Falls I got the impression that killing 4 devils refers to negative attributes within Self not actually murdering Caucasians. IDK for a fact.....but yall wilding in this thread.

I didnt know Dr. Funky was a 5% if he is I didnt mean any disrespect, its all in fun.

I still think our back & forth on the Hebrew Israelites was more enjoyable because we are two brothers discussing our own cultural concepts.

Me being deep into Kemetian Science & B.P.C and you being an Afrikan Hebrew Israelite I was able to learn alot from you and you dropped alot of valuable science that I was able to build on, and after our discourse I had a newfound respect for you and our Hebrew brothers in Dimona & Afrika.

....I dont see any building in this thread, just whiteboy-trolling and whitegirl cheerleading, and two white-boys arguing over a Black oprganization...how corny is that??

I tried to add some spice to it but its too grafted.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    waaaait a minute........so Funky actually IS a 5 percenter? Seriously? LMFAO, damn I thought that was just a running joke all this time, wow

academics? more like IC posters. its like the phrase "INSTITUTIONAL racism" is taboo now or something

Moved away? What Wu members were ever racist?

MEMBERS, not them 5 million affiliate ?

LOL, never let em see you sweat. Especially online. You didn't think this would actually get him to stop, did you?

Isn't it possible that he just ignored the racist parts?

Example: I'm a observant Catholic, but I don't share the Holy See's ? beliefs on homosexuality, female priests, or kidfucking.

Hey, just like modern American Conservatism!

SHOTZ FIRED, BLLLLLLLLLLAAAT

I do think its worth noting that for all that "? the white devils" rah rah, 5 Percenters haven't seemed particularly preoccupied with murdering white people.

Co-sign.

Who the ? let this guy in?

False equivalence and denunciation of black racism, followed by a racist white supremacist statement against blacks. Yep, that's the Right Wing's current position on race in 2 sentences.

Trust me, when Secular Humanists become the majority someday, you guys will produce your own Mohamed Atta types.

"The foolish, insane religious mystics reject rationality. They will never give up their ways. They are a threat to us. Therefore, we have no choice but to (insert horrible crime here)."

? humans. *kanye shrug*

You sir, are incorrect. The universe is actually 4 Quadrillion years old, as Hubbard explained in Operating Thetan level III.

Yeah, this is the point where you got too emotionally involved in your thread.

What music? X-Clan? Da Lench Mob? Do you know what year it is? ? outta here.

Hmm. Considering the notoriously ? Hearst newspapers and the Hoover FBI, this actually sounds plausible to me. Links, please?

What about the brutal Mongol wars of conquest that killed 50 to 80 million people? What about the ancient Chinese rebellions that would FREQUENTLY leave a death toll of 10+ million? What about the African kingdoms like Dahoney that warred with each other and sold the losers to White Europeons as slaves? I read somewhere that up to 6 million might've died in these wars alone. Some of these wars were launched just to aqcuire slaves.

Yeah, so my point is......humans have an awful capacity for violence and cruelty.

Co-sign.

this is a better description of Heyslick than Ktulu

SMH @ YOU THIN-SKINNED ? . Can't handle someone dissin yo religion? Welcome to the real world.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Oh and for the record I got no problem with 5 Percenters. Its a radical offshoot of the Nation of Islam, and the Evil Scientist/Black Supremacist stuff comes from that. The "prison gang" label was an ignorant overreaction by certain prison officials. And by "certain", I mean "South Carolina".

Racist white cults like to assassinate talk show hosts, shoot up places of worship, and read The Turner Diaries. They look at me and see a half-n!gger mongrel that will destroy the White Race.

Racist black cults apparently like to talk ? , memorize numerology, and make dope-ass East Coast Hip-Hop. They look at me and see a black man of a different shade.

Would a Neo-? ......or a Neo-? LEADER........ever kick it and smoke Ls with a ? ?

No.

Apples and oranges.

Either this guy is bored or he needs a hobby :( ROFL
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ktulu got yall shook lol

Ktlus alias.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I didnt know Dr. Funky was a 5% if he is I didnt mean any disrespect, its all in fun.

I still think our back & forth on the Hebrew Israelites was more enjoyable because we are two brothers discussing our own cultural concepts.

Me being deep into Kemetian Science & B.P.C and you being an Afrikan Hebrew Israelite I was able to learn alot from you and you dropped alot of valuable science that I was able to build on, and after our discourse I had a newfound respect for you and our Hebrew brothers in Dimona & Afrika.

....I dont see any building in this thread, just whiteboy-trolling and whitegirl cheerleading, and two white-boys arguing over a Black oprganization...how corny is that??

I tried to add some spice to it but its too grafted.

Yeah nice try..but this thread was doomed to oblivion from the jump. And Step seems to be giving a bit of clarity but the Dr Funky vs KTULU wrassling match overshadows any factor of building or enjoyment I could derive from this thread.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dudes got sonned and had to pretend they was playing.

Another W for me.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dudes got sonned and had to pretend they was playing.

Another W for me.

I cant stand this dude thinking he got a W.

...would somebody please delete him
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I cant stand this dude thinking he got a W.

...would somebody please delete him

I hit my delete button.. ....it didnt work

lol J/K
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Funky, did you ask your 5% friends to recite the "student enrollment" or are you too scared to put this ? to the test?

I'm telling you, for your own good, those dudes believe you are SUB HUMAN.
  • Funky Dr
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Funky, did you ask your 5% friends to recite the "student enrollment" or are you too scared to put this ? to the test?

naw homie, I can read a muh ? when a muh ? hates me. They got nothin but love for me. pawse
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Can you read the first four or five posts in this thread?

Because THAT is the doctrine of your friends' cult.

Racism.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options

Why dont you leave him alone and let him master that chamber of knowledge, a year from know he might be studying kaballah or advanced metaphysics.

The brothers accept him and thats all that matters, they dont believe people like him are sub-human, they believe people like YOU are subhuman because of you mischevious behavior.
  • Funky Dr
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Can you read the first four or five posts in this thread?

Because THAT is the doctrine of your friends' cult.

Racism.

shove it up your ass KTULU, stop trying to fight a fight that doesnt have any affect on you.
  • memphis
    memphis Members Posts: 201
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^^racist post from a racist poster.

So you going to elaborate on why I am a racist for finding this thread amusing Hrap?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    metaphysics

what you racist mystics call metaphysics is a disgrace to genuine philosophy, but if you're not capable of understanding real philo, you can go ahead and waste your time on that ?
    Funky Dr wrote:
    shove it up your ass KTULU, stop trying to fight a fight that doesnt have any affect on you.
    I call racists what they are.

You make excuses for them because you want to be "down."

They keep you around because your servile attitude gives them an ego boost.

Print the first post of this thread and show it to them and ask what's up if you're not scared, kid.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what you racist mystics call metaphysics is a disgrace to genuine philosophy, but if you're not capable of understanding real philo, you can go ahead and waste your time on that ?

Print the first post of this thread and show it to them and ask what's up if you're not scared, kid.

Thats cool too bad Im not a 5%...guess you missed those Hebrew threads huh??

LOL, ever seen me post a 5% thread or do I post threads on Kemet?? You got your cults mixed up buddy

SMH @ me trying to instigate and you being to naive to see it.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

what do you call philosophy? that weak greek ? that has a low ceiling and floods the academic world?
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what do you call philosophy? that weak greek ? that has a low ceiling and floods the academic world?

He aint talkin' about Imhotep, probably some watered down stolen half-science from a greek-freak.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    He aint talkin' about Imhotep, probably some watered down stolen half-science from a greek-freak.
    Most definitly a watered down greek freak. He's not gonna learn from the masters, tooo much pride
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Your point is fallacious. Whites have and are practicing genocide. All whites? No. But did all whites practice genocide against the Arawak and Carib tribes? No. do the Arawak and Carib tribes exist anymore? No. You don't understand how people of power move to exterminate people scientifically.

Leave the emotion out of it ? , and look at it objectively. Certain white people are not against getting rid of their own if it means getting rid of a group. It is called collateral damage.

Henry Kissinger was publicly talking about decades ago getting rid of billions of people on the planet. Some of those plans are in effect right now.

Are You an ostrich?

not that i give two ? about the religion or nay sayers of it (if it makes a person live a good life i'm all for it)
    but why do people forget that black people had slaves
    egyptians enslaved jews to build the pyramids
    europeans bought slaves from other africans
    and to this day over in africa, africans are committing genocide against other tribes and countries
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    not that i give two ? about the religion or nay sayers of it (if it makes a person live a good life i'm all for it)
    and to this day over in africa, africans are committing genocide against other tribes and countries

the white man orchestrated all that
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »

Krakkker post^^^^
This discussion has been closed.