The secret 120 lessons of the racist 5% cult

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    People still take religion seriously huh? Ok.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    KTULU is known for taking things out of context.

the cult's entire doctrine is posted right in the beginning of this thread

you can examine it in context for yourself
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    interesting stuff, i never heard of this cult but it's obvious like any cult or religion it's just a load of ? .. no different then Mormonism or Scientology all the way up to Christianity and Islam - what a weird species we are, like who's got time for all this ? though is what i'm asking? gotta be some really bored people out there, like damn go to a ballgame or something or take your kid to Chucky Cheese sometimes.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Now I gotta refute like four different posts where And Step lies, distorts established facts, and tries to make excuses for the blatant racism, hate speech, and calls to violence the NGE makes in its own lessons.

So I'll do it in a while. The secret lessons are posted in this thread for everybody to read. You can all look at them yourselves and see that And Step can't do anything to defend them besides obfuscate and lie.

You don't know enough to do that. I just gave you a surface summary, I could go deep into this and melt you if I chose. Your peoples history is clear and you can try to skate, dance, and pop lock all you want. You actually left out a lot of stuff and you added some things that are recent innovations. And for the record, the term Gods and Earth is rejected by a lot of 5 percentrs because there is no historical basis for it.

I have seen serious scholars black and white attest and cosign some of the historical and inner meaning of these lessons.

And I didn't lie, young man. I really don't care too much and think that much of you that I would have to twist what I say to appease you. There is a new breed of black man that is coming up that doesn't accept what you say because your white. We reserve the right to examine, critique, and correct all the falsehood you present to us.

The cat is out the bag. Deal with it.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1. Doesn't matter. If you believe in racial superiority, you're a racist. What else would you label such a person?

2. You think propagating a message of racism through music is going to have no effect? Even on this site, you see a gang of posters openly calling for the genocide of whites (and occasionally Hispanics). These are not attitudes to be allowed. Incitement to violence is not protected free speech.

5 percent don't believe in racial superiority. Character, conduct, and enviroment, and heredity determine that. Your not a devil because your white.
    Like I said, there are white 5 %'s.

Genocide is PRACTICED right now. Forget this promotion nonsense. Your people are practicing genocide right now. Until you address that I think you should sit down and shut up.

You have to be one of the most hypocritical ? I have seen in a minute. You post racist ? all the time. You scream against genocide and violence, yet you support abortion.

Hunh?...................................................................
  • sickbizzle
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so you're saying abortion = genocide? for that to be true there would be only one group of people having abortions and plenty of white and hispanics have abortions. besides that the concept is just stupid because nobody is forced into an abortion and the fact that they didn't use condoms from the free clinic is on them.

i don't understand why you want to undermine everything you post with substance or that sounds intelligent by then throwing some ? out there like white people are practicing genocide right now. cut down on the rhetoric and i might be able to take the other stuff you're saying more seriously.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    so you're saying abortion = genocide? for that to be true there would be only one group of people having abortions and plenty of white and hispanics have abortions. besides that the concept is just stupid because nobody is forced into an abortion and the fact that they didn't use condoms from the free clinic is on them.

i don't understand why you want to undermine everything you post with substance or that sounds intelligent by then throwing some ? out there like white people are practicing genocide right now. cut down on the rhetoric and i might be able to take the other stuff you're saying more seriously.

Your point is fallacious. Whites have and are practicing genocide. All whites? No. But did all whites practice genocide against the Arawak and Carib tribes? No. do the Arawak and Carib tribes exist anymore? No. You don't understand how people of power move to exterminate people scientifically.

Leave the emotion out of it ? , and look at it objectively. Certain white people are not against getting rid of their own if it means getting rid of a group. It is called collateral damage.

Henry Kissinger was publicly talking about decades ago getting rid of billions of people on the planet. Some of those plans are in effect right now.

Are You an ostrich?
  • sickbizzle
    edited July 2010
    Options
    FOH show me real evidence of genocide. shame on you for carelessly throwing that word around when real genocide has been committed in the world - you dishonor real victims like your own ancestors probably that lived through untold suffering with your shameless rhetoric.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    FOH show me real evidence of genocide. shame on you for carelessly throwing that word around when real genocide has been committed in the world - you dishonor real victims like your own ancestors probably that lived through untold suffering with your shameless rhetoric.

So the Secretary of State and one of the most influential men in the last 1000 years publicly advocating the removal of billions is not evidence enough? I just gave you two examples.

My man you just said real genocide has been committed. You just ethered your own argument.

I see no matter what I post you would dispute it. So what I suggest you do is pick up a book by ? Horowitz as a start. He is one of a few who has chronicled the practice of genocide.
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Weren't there black KKK members? Weren't there also Jewish Nazis? So by the logic you guys are using because there are black KKK members or Jewish Nazis it can't be rooted in racist doctrine. You can dress it up any way you want to, but it is what it is.

And Step, you believe in all this hocus pocus?
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the cult's entire doctrine is posted right in the beginning of this thread

you can examine it in context for yourself

you did it again, ha ha. The problem isnt the doctrine in its full context, it is you, bolding certain parts while at the same time telling the reader to decide for themselves. How can we read it and think what we want of it ourselves when you are attempting to sway us to side with your view of it? The very agenda you seem to be accusing them of, you are taking part in yourself, you dont seem to realize that..
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    you did it again, ha ha. The problem isnt the doctrine in its full context, it is you, bolding certain parts while at the same time telling the reader to decide for themselves. How can we read it and think what we want of it ourselves when you are attempting to sway us to side with your view of it? The very agenda you seem to be accusing them of, you are taking part in yourself, you dont seem to realize that..

LOL, bolding something does not mean you have to only read that part of the post. I'm pretty sure he bolded those points so that he could make his opinion about those points known.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    So the Secretary of State and one of the most influential men in the last 1000 years publicly advocating the removal of billions is not evidence enough? I just gave you two examples.

My man you just said real genocide has been committed. You just ethered your own argument.

I see no matter what I post you would dispute it. So what I suggest you do is pick up a book by ? Horowitz as a start. He is one of a few who has chronicled the practice of genocide.
    LMBAO, some of these cats are desperate for a pen-pal.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited July 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    LOL, bolding something does not mean you have to only read that part of the post. I'm pretty sure he bolded those points so that he could make his opinion about those points known.

I did not say bolding something means you only have to read that part. Im saying exactly what you are saying in your second sentence. He is bolding those parts to influence his opinion on the matter while at the same time advising the reader to read for themselves. How can one read it for themselves under heavy influence?
  • Hyde Parke
    edited July 2010
    Options
    anyway, bolded removed, the real issue is the t/s has his own agenda to push and just using this as a catalyst to do it. I find him to be even more discreditable than the doctrine itself because of that... the end.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    Weren't there black KKK members? Weren't there also Jewish Nazis? So by the logic you guys are using because there are black KKK members or Jewish Nazis it can't be rooted in racist doctrine. You can dress it up any way you want to, but it is what it is.

And Step, you believe in all this hocus pocus?

No. KKK and Nazis, killed people who were different from them and also denied them freedom, justice, and equality. Please don't compare 5% to them devils.

Like I said, I have family that are five percenters and they are sho nuff peaceful and respectful people.

It's not hocus pocus.

KTULU posted what he wanted you to see, plus some innovations. He didn't give any context, procedure or background as it relates to those lessons.

There are layers to everything Olang. Your surprise that I defended this is no doubt due to the fact that you know I am pretty rational and lucid in our conversations. I don't accept anything on face value.

Case in point. If this was to be taken on face value, where are the murdered whites, and why would the Mayor of New York, who was white, work with the Five percenters in New York to help maintain peace in the streets?

What you have is a catechism that was presented in the 1930's, that presents lessons in dealing with situations that you will face. I could elaborate but don't really have the time, as it could take volumes. All I'll say is that it is not a historical catechism.

I personally have used principles in this catechism that have helped me tremendously in my growth and development in my life and with dealing with situations that come up.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No. KKK and Nazis, killed people who were different from them and also denied them freedom, justice, and equality. Please don't compare 5% to them devils.

Like I said, I have family that are five percenters and they are sho nuff peaceful and respectful people.

It's not hocus pocus.

KTULU posted what he wanted you to see, plus some innovations. He didn't give any context, procedure or background as it relates to those lessons.

There are layers to everything Olang. Your surprise that I defended this is no doubt due to the fact that you know I am pretty rational and lucid in our conversations. I don't accept anything on face value.

Case in point. If this was to be taken on face value, where are the murdered whites, and why would the Mayor of New York, who was white, work with the Five percenters in New York to help maintain peace in the streets?

What you have is a catechism that was presented in the 1930's, that presents lessons in dealing with situations that you will face. I could elaborate but don't really have the time, as it could take volumes. All I'll say is that it is not a historical catechism.

I personally have used principles in this catechism that have helped me tremendously in my growth and development in my life and with dealing with situations that come up.

Well Got-Dayum.

Looks like my brother just shut it down.......

Alot of times when the peckerwood gets lonely and starved for black attention he will formulate some silly ? and sit back and ? like a fa99itt while everybody scrambles to correct his fallacies and foolishness.

that clown has been doing the same research for his Black sociology class for 7 years, and he will die doin' it.......a wretched existence.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    k tulu is obsessed with black culture ... I NEVER SEE HIM POST ANYWHERE ON THIS BOARD BESIDES THREADS THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BLACK PEOPLE.

its ironic that someone who hates black people, comes to a hip hop message board to talk about black people every chance he gets. if you dont like black people just stay away from us and rid your mind of the obbsessive thoughts you have of us so often lol
  • oliverlang
    edited July 2010
    Options

It's not hocus pocus.

I was just bringing to your attention that just because they have white members doesn't mean that their principles can't be rooted in racism (one race being superior to another), i.e. KKK and Nazis. Whether or not they killed someone is irrelevant to my point. That just proves that they aren't as radicalized. Now, I will admit I'm not the most informed person on 5%ers, but what I have read is Hocus Pocus (in my humble opinion of course), just as Christianity and Islam, and many other religions or cults. 5%ers go even further with some of their ideology in my opinion and is really similar to Mormons and Scientology with some of their claims. I especially would like to point out that Buddhism is not 35,000 years old. But, to each his own I suppose.

In defense of the 5%ers, the ones I have met were very kind people. But, I have also met kind Christians and Muslims, as well as kind murderers, racists, women abusers, etc. You can never really be too sure about people, or know their true feelings on a few encounters.

And Step (or any one else with knowledge on the 5%), is what KTULU posted wrong? Meaning is it doctored or altered in any way from their teachings? Also, And Step, why aren't you a 5%er?
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    k tulu is obsessed with black culture ... I never see him post anywhere on this board besides threads that have anything to do with black people.

Its ironic that someone who hates black people, comes to a hip hop message board to talk about black people every chance he gets. If you dont like black people just stay away from us and rid your mind of the obbsessive thoughts you have of us so often lol
    .........ouch
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    I was just bringing to your attention that just because they have white members doesn't mean that their principles can't be rooted in racism (one race being superior to another), i.e. KKK and Nazis. Whether or not they killed someone is irrelevant to my point. That just proves that they aren't as radicalized. Now, I will admit I'm not the most informed person on 5%ers, but what I have read is Hocus Pocus (in my humble opinion of course), just as Christianity and Islam, and many other religions or cults. 5%ers go even further with some of their ideology in my opinion and is really similar to Mormons and Scientology with some of their claims. I especially would like to point out that Buddhism is not 35,000 years old. But, to each his own I suppose.

In defense of the 5%ers, the ones I have met were very kind people. But, I have also met kind Christians and Muslims, as well as kind murderers, racists, women abusers, etc. You can never really be too sure about people, or know their true feelings on a few encounters.

And Step (or any one else with knowledge on the 5%), is what KTULU posted wrong? Meaning is it doctored or altered in any way from their teachings? Also, And Step, why aren't you a 5%er?

Yes. He grafted tremendously. There is plenty that was left out. For one, the process that goes along with it. Which he doesn't have nor will he even
    get to understand. Two. There are things in there that point to and reference other things not contained in that he knows nothing about.

Siddarthma is not 35,000 years old, but I could show you ancient text that show that system of principles did not start with him. I could show you also ancient text that chronicle the history of a people who were exiled from a place over fifty thousand years ago and correspond with the tribe of Shabazz that was talked about. I have traveled to Mali and heard the Dogon tribe describe their historical migration westward that mirrors that history also.

My teachers are plenty. I don't like to ascribe labels to myself because people are silly, prejudiced, and shallow. I can wear many labels because I understand that there is only one reality. I consider myself a Muslim because I striving to be at peace with creation. Yet I can identify myself as a Hebrew because I have crossed over. I can consider myself a Buddhist because I am seeking enlightenment. On of the edicts of those identified as the 5% is that you seek the Knowledge and Wisdom of the human family of the planet Earth. It doesn't recognize land, label, or affiliation in seeking enlightenment.
  • oliverlang
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yes. He grafted tremendously. There is plenty that was left out. For one, the process that goes along with it. Which he doesn't have nor will he even
    get to understand. Two. There are things in there that point to and reference other things not contained in that he knows nothing about.

Siddarthma is not 35,000 years old, but I could show you ancient text that show that system of principles did not start with him. I could show you also ancient text that chronicle the history of a people who were exiled from a place over fifty thousand years ago and correspond with the tribe of Shabazz that was talked about. I have traveled to Mali and heard the Dogon tribe describe their historical migration westward that mirrors that history also.

My teachers are plenty. I don't like to ascribe labels to myself because people are silly, prejudiced, and shallow. I can wear many labels because I understand that there is only one reality. I consider myself a Muslim because I striving to be at peace with creation. Yet I can identify myself as a Hebrew because I have crossed over. I can consider myself a Buddhist because I am seeking enlightenment. On of the edicts of those identified as the 5% is that you seek the Knowledge and Wisdom of the human family of the planet Earth. It doesn't recognize land, label, or affiliation in seeking enlightenment.

Although I disagree with some of what you said, I can dig it. thanks!
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i'm aware of azrael and dr. funky LOL

and as for doing my homework, i just posted the cult's secret lessons and codes LOL

it says it right there, plain as day: they want to ? whitey because whitey was invented by a mad scientist named yacub, etc. etc.

Im not in the 5%. I just have friends who are.
  • Funky Dr
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Capo1 wrote: »
    Dr. funky is a disgrace to the white race

LOLz, apparently the white race doesnt have style...

Dr Funky, Bringing White people style since 1986....
  • Funky Dr
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the irony is that a white man would join with a group that says very clearly in their only thing resembling an official doctrine that whites are to be wiped off the face of the earth

Actually its more like white people need to re-establish roots with their African ancestors and stop being so ? snob nosed and elitist about everything. And accept knowledge put forth by black people. Thats what its more like, thats more of the correct context you freakin genius.
This discussion has been closed.