The secret 120 lessons of the racist 5% cult

Options

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Racist Cults are White Christians and Jews who have decimated millions of people of a darker hue. Let's compare the actions of White Christians, Jews, and Arabs against the so-called lessons and actions of the 5 percenters.

Anybody want to take bets on who comes out on top?

I do not dispute that there are groups of whites who committed genocide against groups of non-whites. I'm not a revisionist historian like the guys who made up the 120 Lessons.

Compare the body count, I'm not stopping you.

But I am not going to stop calling the 5% cult a group of racists who actively promote hate crimes of racially motivated murder. It's right there in their own words.

And since you aren't addressing that, I will assume you can't argue with me.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    not really

mathematics is an abstract human concept full of arbitrarily defined but logically supportable models of the universe, which may or may not ever truly conform to those models

but i suppose thats "tricknowledge" isn't it?

that's how cults work. you get people to completely distrust information from outside sources and force them to rely on only what confirms the doctrine of the cult. hence, 5%ers think every institution populated by white people is spreading "tricknowledge" and only poorly bound paperbacks in short-lived Afrocentric bookstores and websites that look like they were designed in 1995 with an orange and green dashiki template have any accurate information.

Rhetoric. Mathematics is not arbitrary. It is the manifest relationship of everything in existence. Why just a simple addition of an extra atom of of oxygen to a molecule of water makes it deadly.

You throw the word cult around a lot. But the biggest cult is white supremacy. Matter of fact, your people are the biggest purveyors of cult worship there is. You have hoisted a false doctrine of ethnic and racial exclusion onto the whole world. You can hide behind your slick talk all day but your track record and facts speak for themselves. Respectfully, Why don't you spend your time among your own people trying to bust up cult worship as you call it. Those who claim to be the Chosen of ? to the detriment of the goyim. They have done more damage than the five percenters.

Do we really want to post historical documents and actions to see who really is the most racist?
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I do not dispute that there are groups of whites who committed genocide against groups of non-whites. I'm not a revisionist historian like the guys who made up the 120 Lessons.

Compare the body count, I'm not stopping you.

But I am not going to stop calling the 5% cult a group of racists who actively promote hate crimes of racially motivated murder. It's right there in their own words.

And since you aren't addressing that, I will assume you can't argue with me.

Im not addressing it because it is not true. I have family who are five percenters and they do nothing of the sort. They are civilized people who respect everyone.

See people like you are internet scholars who have probably never met or interacted with a five percenter. Your frame of reference is from an outsider with an ax to grind. There are five percenters in every segment of society. Matter of fact, to show you how out of pocket you are. A five percenter can be white. And some whites are identified as such in the mis-named 120 lessons.

Do your homework or do the knowledge little ? .
  • Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dr. funky is a disgrace to the white race
  • Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Both Whites and Blacks have racist "cults" and are discriminated against. Only difference is white people don't use it as a crutch in their everyday life.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Rhetoric. Mathematics is not arbitrary. It is the manifest relationship of everything in existence. Why just a simple addition of an extra atom of of oxygen to a molecule of water makes it deadly.
    While chemistry depends heavily on mathematics, there is no guarantee that the symbols we arbitrarily select to represent abstract concepts like whole numbers, imaginary numbers, etc., are accurately representative of the material reality of the universe.

Math is a method we use to explore the universe. It is not necessarily a function of existence.
    You throw the word cult around a lot. But the biggest cult is white supremacy.
    There are much bigger cults. Capitalism, for example, is embraced by white supremacists, black supremacists, Asian supremacists, and non-racists of all sorts as well. The major religions are also larger in number than white supremacy.

But again, I'm not arguing about popularity at all. And you're bringing it up to avoid discussing the matter at hand.
    Matter of fact, your people are the biggest purveyors of cult worship there is.
    My people, And Step, are secular humanists. There could be nothing less cult-like.
    Respectfully, Why don't you spend your time among your own people trying to bust up cult worship as you call it. Those who claim to be the Chosen of ? to the detriment of the goyim.
    I'm not Jewish, I don't know if you got that memo.

Also, it's blatantly racist to suggest that you have some authority to decide who deserves to claim Jewish heritage and who does not.
    Do we really want to post historical documents and actions to see who really is the most racist?
    It's not a contest.

I already said that whites stacked up a higher body count in this genocide game.

What I am asserting and what you are so desperately avoiding is the fact that I have posted the horrible secret doctrine of the Nation of Gods and Earths, AKA the 5% cult.

Let's take a look at what these racists say:
    A Muslim does not love the Devil regardless to how
    long he studies. After he has devoted thirty-five or
    fifty years trying to learn and do like the original
    man, he could come and do trading among us and
    we would not ? him as quick as we would the
    other Devils - that is, who have not gone under
    this Study.

After he goes through with this Labor from
    thirty-five to fifty years, we permit him to wear our
    Holy Flag, which is the Sun, Moon and Star. He
    must add the sword on the upper part.

The sword is the emblem of Justice and it was
    used by the original man in Muhammad's time.
    Thus, it was placed on the upper part of the Flag
    so that the Devil can always see it, so he will keep
    in mind that any time he reveals the Secrets, his
    head would be taken off by the sword.
    10. Why did Muhammad and any Muslim murder the
    devil? What is the Duty of each Muslim in regards to
    four devils? What Reward does a Muslim receive by
    presenting the four devils at one time?

Answer: Because he is One Hundred Percent wicked
    and will not keep and obey the Laws of Islam.

His ways and actions are like a snake of the
    grafted type.

So Muhammad learned that he could not
    reform the devils, so they had to be murdered.

All Muslims will murder the devil they know he is a
    snake and, also, if he be allowed to live, he would
    sting someone else.

As we can see, it is part of the 5% cult myth that whites are to be murdered.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Im not addressing it because it is not true. I have family who are five percenters and they do nothing of the sort. They are civilized people who respect everyone.

Fascinating. Ask them about some of their ridiculous beliefs, then. I'd like to know what they really think about these things. For example,:

10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.

Christianity is 551 years old.
    Neither of these claims is anywhere near accurate. What is their evidence for this extreme deviation from the established historical record?

And howabout this?
    3. Why did we let half-original man, Columbus, discover the
    Poor Part of the planet earth?

Answer: Because the original man is the ? and Owner of
    the Earth, and knows every square inch of it, and has
    chosen for himself the Best Part. He did not care
    about the Poor Part.

Columbus was a half-original man was born in Italy,
    which is southeast Europe. His full name was
    Christopher Columbus and the place he discovered
    was North America. He found the Indians here who
    were exiled sixteen thousand years ago from India.
    They are original people.

Here, the NGE is claiming that they "allowed" Colombus to find North America. What do they mean by this? Well, they say they mean that a secret council of 23 "scientists," headed by a 24th man they refer to as "Allah" clandestinely controls all events in the world. And not just human affairs. They say they also control the weather. No, seriously. Have a look:
    Earthquakes are caused by the Son of man by experimenting on high
    explosion. In fact, that all the above (rain, hail, snow) is caused by the Son of man.

And what of this mysterious ancient scientist Yacub, who the 5% say "invented" white people?
    21. Who was the Founder of Unalike Attract and Like Repel?

ANS. An original man, who was a scientist by the name of Yacub, born
    twenty miles from the Holy City (Mecca) in the year - eight thousand four
    hundred.

22. How old was the Founder?

ANS. When Yacub was six years old, while playing with two pieces of steel,
    he discovered one piece had magnetic in it and the other piece did not.
    Then he learned that the piece with magnetic attracted the piece that did
    not have magnetic in it.
    Then he told his people that when he was old enough, he would make a
    nation that would be unlike, and he would teach them tricknollegy, and
    they would rule for six thousand years.

23. Tell us what he promised his Nation he would do?

ANS. That he would make a Devil; graft him from his own people; and that he
    would teach them how to rule his people for six thousand years.

24. What was his Idea of making Devil?

ANS. It was predicted of him that he would make Devil - eight thousand
    four hundred years before he was born.
    So he was born with a determined idea to make a people to rule for six
    thousand years.

25. How long did it take him to make Devil?

ANS. Six hundred years he was in grafting devil or making him from the Black
    man.

26. What year was that?

ANS. It was in the year - eight thousand four hundred, which means from the
    date of our present history of Koran.
    Or, about two thousand and six hundred years before the birth of the
    Prophet Musa.

27. What was the name of the Place where he manufactured the Devil?

ANS. Pelan. The same that is called Patmos in the Revelations, Chapter 1:9th
    verse, an island that is situated in the Agean Sea.

So on the island of Patmos, this Yacub (who is described in other NGE screeds as having an unusually large skull) made white people by breeding light skin black folks together for 600 years. Do your relatives in the NGE have any evidence to support this insane claim?

No.

Any more racism? Sure!
    32. Tell us the mental and physical power of a real devil?

ANS. The mental power of a real devil is nothing in comparison with the
    original man. He only has six ounces of brain, while the original man has
    seven and one-half ounces of brain which are original.
    The devil has six ounces of brain; they are grafted brains.

Do you know how much a human brain weighs, And Step? About 48, with no difference between black or white.

How could your "supreme wisdom" be off by such a figure?

Well that's simple. It's made up ? .

Face it, you're ? . I've brought the ? out into the light.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    While chemistry depends heavily on mathematics, there is no guarantee that the symbols we arbitrarily select to represent abstract concepts like whole numbers, imaginary numbers, etc., are accurately representative of the material reality of the universe.

Math is a method we use to explore the universe. It is not necessarily a function of existence.

There are much bigger cults. Capitalism, for example, is embraced by white supremacists, black supremacists, Asian supremacists, and non-racists of all sorts as well. The major religions are also larger in number than white supremacy.

But again, I'm not arguing about popularity at all. And you're bringing it up to avoid discussing the matter at hand.

My people, And Step, are secular humanists. There could be nothing less cult-like.

I'm not Jewish, I don't know if you got that memo.

Also, it's blatantly racist to suggest that you have some authority to decide who deserves to claim Jewish heritage and who does not.

It's not a contest.

I already said that whites stacked up a higher body count in this genocide game.

What I am asserting and what you are so desperately avoiding is the fact that I have posted the horrible secret doctrine of the Nation of Gods and Earths, AKA the 5% cult.

Let's take a look at what these racists say:

As we can see, it is part of the 5% cult myth that whites are to be murdered.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

See this is what I mean about being half-learned and deceitful. No where in that question and answer did it mention whites. Unless your admitting whites are devils? See your half learned. A devil is not limited to any particular race. It says that a devil is ANY live germ grafted from the original. In other words any thing altered with or tampered with could be a devil. Whites definitely fit the description. But guess what? So do most human beings. Your frame of reference is nestled in emotion.

There is esoteric and contextual depth to that passage that you will never understand because you are not humble enough to realize that your way of seeing things is not the standard.

And for the record Dr. Funky and Azreal are not the only ones. I know quite a few.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Capo1 wrote: »
    Dr. funky is a disgrace to the white race

Naaaa........he good money
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Whites definitely fit the description.

Not only did you just say that whites are indeed defined as devils by the NGE, the 120 Lessons also states it repeatedly.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Let's laugh at some more ridiculous ? these people actually believe:
    This Divine Council of Twelve has for trillions of years been the Supreme Government of the Black Nation with ? (the Judge) as it’s King. Until 66 trillion years ago, the King and His Host ruled the Nation openly and publicly. ? was then known among the people. 66 trillion years ago, however, ? went into hiding. After a Great ? tried to destroy the planet with high explosives, ? , along with His Council, "went underground." No more were they to rule the Nation openly. Instead, they became a secret order and governed the Nation clandestinely.

66 trillion years? The universe has not existed for even one trillion. The planet has only existed for tiny fraction of that immense time span.

Why does this 5% stuff sound like made up ? ?

Because it is.

It's basically Scientology for black people but with more racism.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Capo1 wrote: »
    Both Whites and Blacks have racist "cults" and are discriminated against. Only difference is white people don't use it as a crutch in their everyday life.

Its because it doesn't affect them in everyday life, for all the talk of 5% supposedly racist ideologies they have no power over the average white male like yourself,but for black people it is far different institutionalized racism is prevalent and the establishment is undeniably racist. Theres no need for you to complain about racism or use it as a crutch cause frankly you rarely experience it, and if you do is in the form of petty insults that has no power over you which one cannot even describe as racism in the first place.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Its because it doesn't affect them

1. Doesn't matter. If you believe in racial superiority, you're a racist. What else would you label such a person?

2. You think propagating a message of racism through music is going to have no effect? Even on this site, you see a gang of posters openly calling for the genocide of whites (and occasionally Hispanics). These are not attitudes to be allowed. Incitement to violence is not protected free speech.

The originator of this cult, Wally Dodd, actually had one of his followers ? a man for him.
    It was a quiet storm in Detroit until November, 1932. One of Master Fard Muhammad’s followers, Robert (Harris) Karriem, ritualistically murdered his roommate, James Smith. Karriem, a mentally deranged native, "sacrificed" his roommate with a dagger and an automobile axle. On November 23, 1932, Fard was arrested for investigation. According to the Detroit Free Press, the police grabbed Him as He was leaving His room in a hotel at 1 West Jefferson Avenue. It states:

"He did not resist the officers, smiling enigmatically when told he was under arrest. At police headquarters he evaded questions cleverly. With the complacent smile of an oriental fakir, Farad (sic) calmly told detectives that he was the ‘supreme being on Earth.’..."

Fard stated that Karriem had "apparently misunderstood my teachings."
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Fascinating. Ask them about some of their ridiculous beliefs, then. I'd like to know what they really think about these things. For example,:

Neither of these claims is anywhere near accurate. What is their evidence for this extreme deviation from the established historical record?

And howabout this?

Here, the NGE is claiming that they "allowed" Colombus to find North America. What do they mean by this? Well, they say they mean that a secret council of 23 "scientists," headed by a 24th man they refer to as "Allah" clandestinely controls all events in the world. And not just human affairs. They say they also control the weather. No, seriously. Have a look:

And what of this mysterious ancient scientist Yacub, who the 5% say "invented" white people?

So on the island of Patmos, this Yacub (who is described in other NGE screeds as having an unusually large skull) made white people by breeding light skin black folks together for 600 years. Do your relatives in the NGE have any evidence to support this insane claim?

No.

Any more racism? Sure!

Do you know how much a human brain weighs, And Step? About 48, with no difference between black or white.

How could your "supreme wisdom" be off by such a figure?

Well that's simple. It's made up ? .

Face it, you're ? . I've brought the ? out into the light.

I will address two points, Christianity and Columbus. The rest would take a little more time and I don't have it to do.

Well first of all, there was no such thing as Christianity at the time of Jesus. The passage that you are quoting is speaking of the world wide hegemony and trickery of Europeans using the name of Christianity to justify wicked practice. This is speaking of European Christianity. This definitely took place in the fourteenth century which was absolutely 5 centuries before the writing. Remember those lessons make mention of taking Jerusalem from the Devil because they were using Jesus name to shield their debauchery and other licentious behaviour. The first English Bible translation was completed in 1381. It was started in 1379. The writing of the lesson was in 1930. You do the math. This Bible and the King James Version was used to hoist on the darker people of the world White Supremacy in the name of Christianity.

Now, if you know anything about Columbus he was a half-ass navigator who got lost. He was trying to get to India because that is where all the spices, and precious jewels and what not were. He wanted to get there through an established trade route that went through the Middle East. But he couldn't. Why? Because the Muslims had that area on lock and had just come out of the Crusades and they were taking heads. Columbus had to travel another route. He landed in Cuba and saw the Arawak and thought he was in India. The reason why the claim is made that the Original Man knows every square inch of it is because it is true. African and Asian travelers had been all over this planet, way before Columbus or any European set foot out of Europe. We have maps drawn thousands of years ago that depict the shape of the earth and land mass. Look at these statues of the Olmecs.

OlmecHead.gif

olmec1.jpg

The Olmecs were Black people. Ivan van Sertima even linked some of their tradition with continental Africans.

When White people went to Australia, they found original people there. When they went to the South Pacific, they found original people there. When they went to South America, they found original people there. That is why the statement is made that the Original Man knows every square inch of it.

True Story. My people are Native American, and I have witnessed the oral traditions of the elders and their traditions state that they migrated to North America here about 15,000 years ago. This varies depending on which tribe you talk to and which area of North/South America they reside. They also noted to me that when they saw the European, they identified him as the "Stranger". They however did not have that designation for the transported Africans because they had interacted with them before Columbus.

And I laugh when you say Established record. White people have lied and covered up so much ? that you have no leg to stand on to question anybody's historical account. You are the most lyin ass ? on the planet.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not only did you just say that whites are indeed defined as devils by the NGE, the 120 Lessons also states it repeatedly.

Your being devilish this is what I said.

"A devil is not limited to any particular race. It says that a devil is ANY live germ grafted from the original. In other words any thing altered with or tampered with could be a devil. Whites definitely fit the description."

Stop grafting, ?

And by the way, why are you going out of your way to claim your not Jewish after vociferously claiming to be?And reading people's PM?

You need some help ? . Seriously, that is not normal functioning.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1. Doesn't matter. If you believe in racial superiority, you're a racist. What else would you label such a person?

2. You think propagating a message of racism through music is going to have no effect? Even on this site, you see a gang of posters openly calling for the genocide of whites (and occasionally Hispanics). These are not attitudes to be allowed. Incitement to violence is not protected free speech.

The originator of this cult, Wally Dodd, actually had one of his followers ? a man for him.

Actually. This and other claims were disproved because much of what was claimed was actually shown to be FBI disnformation submitted to newspapers . This is easily verifiable through the freedom of information act. There is even one picture that was doctored with the wrong date of arrest of Fard. They actually interviewed the real Wally Dodd's wife and showed her a picture of Fard and she emphatically said that the picture was not him.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL Ktulu got ya'll shook.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Let's laugh at some more ridiculous ? these people actually believe:

66 trillion years? The universe has not existed for even one trillion. The planet has only existed for tiny fraction of that immense time span.

Why does this 5% stuff sound like made up ? ?

Because it is.

It's basically Scientology for black people but with more racism.

To be honest with you. I really don't care what people believe. I care about what they do. Your assertions are really diversions from real issues.

Does it work for them. The historical perspective of a group is not relevant as much as their code of conduct and ethics.

Respectfully, white people talk a good one. But their actions historically have been doo doo. From European Christians as slave owners to European Jews as Slave traders and Talmudic Scholars inventing the hamitic myth that justified their inhumane treatment of people.

And then people like yourself that try to sidetrack ignorant people with emotional appeals about doctrine your not learned enough about. Do you know that a lot of what you claim has been added to and taken away from?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Now I gotta refute like four different posts where And Step lies, distorts established facts, and tries to make excuses for the blatant racism, hate speech, and calls to violence the NGE makes in its own lessons.

So I'll do it in a while. The secret lessons are posted in this thread for everybody to read. You can all look at them yourselves and see that And Step can't do anything to defend them besides obfuscate and lie.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Now I gotta refute like four different posts where And Step lies, distorts established facts, and tries to make excuses for the blatant racism, hate speech, and calls to violence the NGE makes in its own lessons.

So I'll do it in a while. The secret lessons are posted in this thread for everybody to read. You can all look at them yourselves and see that And Step can't do anything to defend them besides obfuscate and lie.

In all fairness, how is it known these are legitimate? Source?
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    More fun fiction about Yaaquub and his team of Scientist:

•Flugelrods= blond hair blue eyed flat head, no chin with downward features where grafted near the Aegean Sea in the caves of Grottos of Greece
    •Yaaquub's team of scientist used Pale beings from the Dog Star (another planet) for graftations
    •Yaaquub the scientist was born of a union of a Dunaakial(known for their large craniums) and a Tero (cone shaped head)
    •Yaaquub died of a brain tumor
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Whats wrong with being racist? It worked for white people, and still does... The Jews are doing pretty good... Makes sense if you look at it for the long haul
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    KTULU is known for taking things out of context. As evident in this thread, and others i have observed, when he quotes people, he only quotes certain parts of their replies, and then takes off into another dimension with it. He's a very fragmented individual and incapable of looking at the whole picture. Props to And Step for coming in and attempting to clear up this silliness.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    Im not listening to that goofball. I already had REAL LIFE convos with people I know actually IN the 5 Percent and them dudes aint got no reason to lie. And all this ? KTULU keeps posting is way outta context. WAY outta context.
    I know Im just having fun. Anybody that wants to know about Supreme Wisdom or 120 can ask a real live person instead of a copy-paste post.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I wish I had 10 characters to add to this thread .
This discussion has been closed.