The secret 120 lessons of the racist 5% cult

Options

Comments

• Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Have a look at the 120 Lessons and tell me how these white folks, such as Azrael who we all know about, can cosign the cult's call to murder people for being born a certain color.

Explain to me how these white members accept being called genetic experiments of an ancient mad scientist.

Seriously, this is what they teach their members. Maybe they don't tell the white ones.

If thats so true then why havent there been MASS homicide sprees on behalf of the 5%? And why would the CREATOR of the 5% nation PERSONALLY put Azreal on and smoke blunts with his ass outside the jects next to the project benches like he was just another one of the homies?
  • Funky Dr
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Dont let him bait you brother, he is just starting mischief due to boredom.

true

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    If thats so true then why havent there been MASS homicide sprees on behalf of the 5%? And why would the CREATOR of the 5% nation PERSONALLY put Azreal on and smoke blunts with his ass outside the jects next to the project benches like he was just another one of the homies?

you tell me, Funky.

Has your pal ever allowed you to peep the 120 lessons? Because I posted them. Go have a look at what they really think.

Want some excerpts with nice bolded letters to make it easier?
    1. The original man is the Asiatic Black man; the Maker; the Owner; the
    Cream of the planet Earth - Father of Civilization, ? of the
    Universe.
    2. The Colored man is the Caucasian (white man). Or, Yacub's grafted
    Devil - the Skunk of the planet Earth.

You a grafted devil, Dr.?
    And knowing that the Devil was wicked and there
    would not be any peace among them
    , he put him out
    in the worst part of the Earth and kept the Best Part
    preserved for himself ever since he made it. The Best
    Part is in Arabia, at the Holy City (Mecca).

The Colored man or Caucasian is the Devil.

You feeling wicked today, Funk?

This whole thing is based in old Abrahamic apocalypse language. There's always some "good ones" that convert and get to survive while the others perish. Same old story, new slang.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nah, what is inaccurate is to confuse racism with prejudice. Again, whites have the power structure behind them - they have the ability to discriminate - not blacks. Suppose we do get the power behind us? What then? Again that would be justice. Merely balancing the scales. Does speech hurt you? Is speech the same as outsourcing your jobs, putting an interstate through your neighborhood? Buying up your land? And this is ignoring all the things that happened before we were "saved" in 1968. Illogical? Please.

We can argue semantics but it's a waste of time.

Show me a dictionary that disagrees with the definition I'm using. Dictionary's aren't meant to absolutely define language, but rather to catalog how people are presently using it. So right now, when people say racism, they mean a belief in racial hierarchies. They do not mean systematic abuse of racism, which is better titled more specifically.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    #1 The version you have isn't correct
    #2 You are a white devil, but if you say it with an accent like de-ville, it sounds cooler
    #3 Let me be your enlightener, I'll have you singing Peace to Allah and Justice
  • Bandit Pierce
    Bandit Pierce Members Posts: 27
    edited July 2010
    Options
    We can argue semantics but it's a waste of time.

Show me a dictionary that disagrees with the definition I'm using. Dictionary's aren't meant to absolutely define language, but rather to catalog how people are presently using it. So right now, when people say racism, they mean a belief in racial hierarchies. They do not mean systematic abuse of racism, which is better titled more specifically.

All kinds of colonialism and racial theory books written by academics will have the definition I describe. Dictionaries are almost useless for finding terms in many branches of social sciences - the social sciences themselves have different terms for the same ideas. But of course you probably already know this and you're just wasting time.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    #1 The version you have isn't correct
    There's some typos, but the content is there.

It was probably typed by a guy in prison, as that is where the 5% cult does much of its recruiting, just like all the other race-based gangs.

Do you dispute any major portion of it?
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you tell me, Funky.

Has your pal ever allowed you to peep the 120 lessons? Because I posted them. Go have a look at what they really think.

This whole thing is based in old Abrahamic apocalypse language. There's always some "good ones" that convert and get to survive while the others perish. Same old story, new slang.
    Im trying to be patient.

Im only going to warn you once KTULU, stop it.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL I just stumbled across this crazy video!

Whats up homie, hes tryin to stir up strife between us friends.

Lol the troll is not even good at trolling anymore, i know it must be burning him inside being a troll on a hip-hop site was the only good thing he had going for him, it must be hurting him that no one is taking to his bait.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All kinds of colonialism and racial theory books written by academics will have the definition I describe. Dictionaries are almost useless for finding terms in many branches of social sciences - the social sciences themselves have different terms for the same ideas. But of course you probably already know this and you're just wasting time.

My proposition is this: According to the 120 Lessons, the cult called the "Nation of Gods and Earths" is promoting racial supremacism, an extremely revisionist view of human history, and is encouraging the racially motivated murder of persons of a targeted racial group.

If you don't want to call that racism, I'm not going to continue to waste my time talking about that. Call it what you will. But if you call it justice, you are cosigning hate crimes: racially motivated murder.
  • Funky Dr
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you tell me, Funky.

You're twisting ? all outta proportion, I actually had a convo with my boy (a different 5%er from THIS site) about it all and you've taken all this stuff way outta context. Thats what Im gonna say about that.
  • Funky Dr
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Im trying to be patient.

Im only going to warn you once KTULU, stop it.

Im not listening to that goofball. I already had REAL LIFE convos with people I know actually IN the 5 Percent and them dudes aint got no reason to lie. And all this ? KTULU keeps posting is way outta context. WAY outta context.
  • Bandit Pierce
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My proposition is this: According to the 120 Lessons, the cult called the "Nation of Gods and Earths" is promoting racial supremacism, an extremely revisionist view of human history, and is encouraging the racially motivated murder of persons of a targeted racial group.

If you don't want to call that racism, I'm not going to continue to waste my time talking about that. Call it what you will. But if you call it justice, you are cosigning hate crimes: racially motivated murder.
    Yeah I don't believe a ? word I said. I really wanted to run with this gimmick and say "AHA!" after a month or so of this ? but my heart is just not in it. This is thejackroller and H Rap is still a racist ? . This site sucks too much for me to post more than 15 posts and Darcskies is orange and therefore not an original man. ? you guys... Going home.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And all this ? KTULU keeps posting is way outta context. WAY outta context.

The lessons in their entirety are posted in this thread.

You can view them in their total context.

And you can print it out and go ask your friends what's up.

Is there any reason you're afraid to do that, Funk?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah I don't believe a ? word I said. I really wanted to run with this gimmick and say "AHA!" after a month or so of this ? but my heart is just not in it. This is thejackroller and H Rap is still a racist ? . This site sucks too much for me to post more than 15 posts and Darcskies is orange and therefore not an original man. ? you guys... Going home.

damn you trolled me

i take an L gracefully
  • Bandit Pierce
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn you trolled me

i take an L gracefully

I was going to do a Sokal hoax of sorts on this forum and didn't mean to just troll you. But it's about time I did maybe. Ha. Anyways though, what a load of ? . I read the Wutang Manual and it says this ? isn't racist but ? - how the ? is it not? Someone explain it to me. ? . 16 posts. Swore I wouldn't do it.
  • Funky Dr
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The lessons in their entirety are posted in this thread.

You can view them in their total context.

And you can print it out and go ask your friends what's up.

Is there any reason you're afraid to do that, Funk?

what makes you think those are even the legitimate lessons? I'd rather go with my personal experience of my own personal interactions with people IN the 5% than a racist troll on AHH.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I was going to do a Sokal hoax of sorts on this forum and didn't mean to just troll you. But it's about time I did maybe. Ha. Anyways though, what a load of ? . I read the Wutang Manual and it says this ? isn't racist but ? - how the ? is it not? Someone explain it to me. ? . 16 posts. Swore I wouldn't do it.

a sokal, damn that would've taken a minute

and yeah I read the wu manual too, the part about what drugs they were on when making specific songs was hilarious

I sincerely doubt that the RZA is a racist today, but I'm sure he was at one point, since this was his dogma
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what makes you think those are even the legitimate lessons?
    Why don't you go ask your buds?

Seriously, if they've got nothing to hide from you as a friend, they'll have a look and tell you what's real.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Feelings caught haha.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can't believe Dr Funky right now.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can't believe Dr Funky right now.

He's frustrated, he's been trying to get a date for a minute now.

Ain't they seen his blue gators?

They blue.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    while there have been numerous influential 5% emcees, i don't think the racist doctrine of the cult has had much of an influence on hip hop culture

even the most militant hip hop heads are not supremacists or cultists with silly numerological beliefs

nobody knows what Wu is talking about unless they read up on this ? , but even most of the Wu members have moved away from hardline racism

Mathematics is everything you ? fool.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mathematics is everything you ? fool.

not really

mathematics is an abstract human concept full of arbitrarily defined but logically supportable models of the universe, which may or may not ever truly conform to those models

but i suppose thats "tricknowledge" isn't it?

that's how cults work. you get people to completely distrust information from outside sources and force them to rely on only what confirms the doctrine of the cult. hence, 5%ers think every institution populated by white people is spreading "tricknowledge" and only poorly bound paperbacks in short-lived Afrocentric bookstores and websites that look like they were designed in 1995 with an orange and green dashiki template have any accurate information.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Racist Cults are White Christians and Jews who have decimated millions of people of a darker hue. Let's compare the actions of White Christians, Jews, and Arabs against the so-called lessons and actions of the 5 percenters.

Anybody want to take bets on who comes out on top?
This discussion has been closed.