The secret 120 lessons of the racist 5% cult

Options

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    memphis wrote: »
    Also in the Qu'ran, in the story of the dwellers in the cave, dogs are mentioned numerous times. And those people were considered rightesous.

Not exactly. The people being addressed were being told of the cave dwellers as a history lesson. They did come out of their condition after a while. For a time they were not righteous. But I see what you mean.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    like i said, you back these muslim dudes into a corner with facts and all they can do is try lame insults.

Not really. You just made the mistake of speaking about something you know little about, and you ran into someone who could offer a little more than surface exegesis. And you had a white man check your foolishness and disagree with you.

Your cheap emotional plea coppings trying to drum up support for your weak ass agenda failed miserably.

They good people. Your not.

And please don't speak on Hip Hop culture and history again as it relates to the 5 percenters, lest I have to come and smite you with quotes from Kool Herc, Flash, and Bam concerning the 5% and their influence on Hip Hop.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    And please don't speak on Hip Hop culture and history again as it relates to the 5 percenters, lest I have to come and smite you with quotes from Kool Herc, Flash, and Bam concerning the 5% and their influence on Hip Hop.
    Kool Herc stole dub plate stylee from Jamaica, he didn't invent ? .

All Flash did was put a switch between two record players.

Bam is a perpetual loser whose name is totally lost in the annals of rap history.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Not really. You just made the mistake of speaking about something you know little about, and you ran into someone who could offer a little more than surface exegesis. And you had a white man check your foolishness and disagree with you.

Your cheap emotional plea coppings trying to drum up support for your weak ass agenda failed miserably.

They good people. Your not.

Keep shittin' on'em brutha, they cant handle the truth
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jewlu loses again.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The truth is that this racist cult has been exposed.

H-Rap has taken a loss for limp-wristedly threatening me to erase it.

Somebody begged the mods to delete it.

The admin laughed at H-Rap for being a faggy feeling catcher.

And Step could do nothing but lie to defend the cult and got sonned repeatedly.

Myayoni confirmed that these are indeed the secret 120 lessons, with spelling errors.

Dr. Funky took a tremendous L and is too scared to ask his racist friends about the content of the thread.

That's so many W's for me I should distribute some of them to the Ill Community so W disparity doesn't affect the e-economy.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options

Myayoni confirmed that these are indeed the secret 120 lessons, with spelling errors.

Dr. Funky took a tremendous L and is too scared to ask his racist friends about the content of the thread.

That's so many W's for me I should distribute some of them to the Ill Community so W disparity doesn't affect the e-economy.

ROFL Hrap is an instigator that isnt a 5% so he dosent really care, other than to hype ? up so I can sit back and laugh.
    I have NEVER LOST, because as long as I can get a good laugh or learn something Im happy :)

I do commend you on your quest to rid this world of evil rcist cults...maybe you can go at the Masons or Nuwaubians next.

In the meantime we will be watching from the sidelines while the erudite and wise ANDSTEP continues to school you.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    I do commend you on your quest to rid this world of evil rcist cults...maybe you can go at the Masons or Nuwaubians next.

The Masons are annoying ? and the Nuwaubian cult has been basically dead since their ? ? leader went to prison.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Masons are annoying ? and the Nuwaubian cult has been basically dead since their ? ? leader went to prison.
    Baba York was framed he is not a ? ? .
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Baba York was framed he is not a ? ? .

they hit him with like 300 counts of sexual assault and had to cut that number down simply because juries couldn't believe a single person could be such a prolific ?

LOL
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    they hit him with like 300 counts of sexual assault and had to cut that number down simply because juries couldn't believe a single person could be such a prolific ?

LOL

Im done talking to you, Im sick of this ? .
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Dude you're on a HIP HOP WEBSITE!!!! Do you have any idea how much the 5 percent contributed to hip hop????

Stop fighting a fight that has no relevance to you!!

That makes as much sense as me punching water!! Its useless and completely unnecessary!
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    Dude you're on a HIP HOP WEBSITE!!!!
    What? I thought this was a redundant racism discussion website.
    Do you have any idea how much the 5 percent contributed to hip hop????
    Quite a good idea, actually. That's why I'm disagreeing with your next point here...
    Stop fighting a fight that has no relevance to you!!
    First you say this racist cult has an impact on Hip Hop, then you say they have no relevance to me. Which is it?
    That makes as much sense as me punching water!! Its useless and completely unnecessary!
    Hydraulics FTW.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Why are you so upset with Masons?
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Nuwaubians haven't gone anywhere get your facts right.
  • Funky Dr
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What? I thought this was a redundant racism discussion website.

Quite a good idea, actually. That's why I'm disagreeing with your next point here...

First you say this racist cult has an impact on Hip Hop, then you say they have no relevance to me. Which is it?

Hydraulics FTW.

useless to you because you dont have a reason to be mad. You LIKE Hip Hop right? 5% influenced hip hop which means 5% gave you something you like.

Other than that I highly doubt 5 percenters are burning down your house or are about to in the near future so why are you tripping?
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Im done talking to you, Im sick of this ? .

^^^^^^^^beaten ? post
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^beaten ? post

LOL, not really just dont like discussing ? and ? , and sexual assault...

SMH @ KTULU shittin' on one of his loudest cheerleaders LMBAO!!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Kool Herc stole dub plate stylee from Jamaica, he didn't invent ? .

LOL he dissed Kool Herc

MEGATROLL MODE....ACTIVATED
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    and step wrote: »
    well i do agree that you probably do ? alot of ? . The koran does talk about your days in the caves, where you co-habit with the dogs. Some habits die hard. Probably explains the avi, you violated the dog and it is ashamed to show it's face.

Man's best friend, go figure...................

man down! Man down!
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    SMH @ KTULU being a Mason but not admitting it.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    useless to you because you dont have a reason to be mad.
    I'm not mad. I'm exposing racism. U mad?
    You LIKE Hip Hop right?
    Not lately, no.
    5% influenced hip hop which means 5% gave you something you like.
    Did you fall on your head and lose all your reasoning skills? Having an influence does not equal being the sole inventor of something. Jesus, Funky. Get a grip.
    Other than that I highly doubt 5 percenters are burning down your house or are about to in the near future so why are you tripping?
    They're racist, it's a fact.

I've posted the PROOF and all you can do is cry about it.

They have a criminal history as well. Ask anybody who really knows about Godbody in the prison system, especially in New York City. There's a good reason they were classified as a gang: they ARE one.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Why are you so upset with Masons?

it's a good old boys club that ALWAYS supports the status quo

i can't name a single progressive thing they've ever accomplished

they have been on the wrong side of social evolution for too long

they're right wingers, basically. that's my prob.

and i'm suspicious of anybody who's really attached to the idea that a magic super being exists and listens to their exhortations.
  • Funky Dr
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They have a criminal history as well. Ask anybody who really knows about Godbody in the prison system, especially in New York City. There's a good reason they were classified as a gang: they ARE one.

Heres a response to THAT, from an ACTUAL 5 percenter
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it's a good old boys club that ALWAYS supports the status quo

i can't name a single progressive thing they've ever accomplished

they have been on the wrong side of social evolution for too long

they're right wingers, basically. that's my prob.

and i'm suspicious of anybody who's really attached to the idea that a magic super being exists and listens to their exhortations.

I have tried to be civil about this ? , but Im giving you one last warning
    dont dissrespect Masons....if you do there will be trouble.
This discussion has been closed.