The secret 120 lessons of the racist 5% cult

Options

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    do you feel they are racist because of "action" or "reaction"?

A racist is a person who believes in a hierarchy of racial supremacy.

LOL at black people making the "HE HIT ME FIRST" excuse for racism. Childish.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    A racist is a person who believes in a hierarchy of racial supremacy.

LOL at black people making the "HE HIT ME FIRST" excuse for racism. Childish.

so guess you not gon to answer the question?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tricknology:

the cornstone of the Devils arsenal
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I just did. You're making apologies for racism, as long as it's black racism. I am not.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Upping...because KTULU's misunderstandings are hilarious.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If it means anything i still think these ? are less crazy than Christians regardless all you ? crazy.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Upping...because KTULU's misunderstandings are hilarious.

feel free to point them out

i've answered every criticism that came at me in this thread

and we established that the 5% (or Nation of Gods and Earths) cultists are racists with a hilarious revisionist history
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Smoke U wrote: »
    word....i never seen any of these whiteboys who swear they kicking game on the net about the 5% actually chop it up with Gods and earths in the real world...its ony on the net they get bold...go figure....thats like someone swearing they know how to ? but never had a ? on the track.

KTULU's a philosophy major and he feels he got almost everything figured out.

A racist trying to post exoteric things that he has no esoteric knowledge of.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    word....i never seen any of these whiteboys who swear they kicking game on the net about the 5% actually chop it up with Gods and earths in the real world...its ony on the net they get bold...go figure....thats like someone swearing they know how to ? but never had a ? on the track.

Poster Dr. Funky claims he is friends with 5%ers in Niagara Falls, NY. He admitted that he literally worships them as gods.

It was pathetic.

Anyway, you're not saying anything.

As you can see, I've posted the "secret" lessons and exposed the cult for what it really is: childish and hilarious racism.

U mad?
    i gave this whiteboy my phone #
    No ? . I feel no need to talk to you on the phone, ? .
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Your posts ain't saying nothing, bruh bruh bruh.

Black racists took a tremendous L in this thread and ? to the mods to delete it.

But it's still here, bruh.

U mad?
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Your posts ain't saying nothing, bruh bruh bruh.

Black racists took a tremendous L in this thread and ? to the mods to delete it.

But it's still here, bruh.

U mad?
    Nobody's mad. But you trying to use that reverse psychology is hilarious.

I guess black men getting hung, lynched and burned during the Jim Crow era overall, throughout history is irrelevant to you?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I guess black men getting hung, lynched and burned during the Jim Crow era overall, throughout history is irrelevant to you?

Strawman argument, B.

If somebody lynched your brother and you called them evil for it, that would make sense.

But if you then said that they were inherently evil because their race was invented by a mad scientist on the island of Patmos and that you got this information from a guy named Wally Dodd who founded the Nation of Islam in like the 1920's but is still alive today and living in Mecca because of his magic powers....

...then you would be a silly racist. And that's what the 5% cult is. Silly racists.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bonsley losin out here?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    I find it adorable when white folks act outraged

I'm not outraged, B.

I'm just calling a ? a ? .

The 5% thing is a racist cult.

Only people outraged in this thread are the blacks who literally begged and pleaded for the thread to be deleted.

edit: And Dr. Funky, who was so mad he quit the IC. LOL.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Strawman argument, B.

If somebody lynched your brother and you called them evil for it, that would make sense.

But if you then said that they were inherently evil because their race was invented by a mad scientist on the island of Patmos and that you got this information from a guy named Wally Dodd who founded the Nation of Islam in like the 1920's but is still alive today and living in Mecca because of his magic powers....

...then you would be a silly racist. And that's what the 5% cult is. Silly racists.

Oh...Caucasians are evil by nature? Woooowwww.......
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    why do you care anyway?

Why talk about anything?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well, while i dont care for the racial aspects of the Nation (which is not a cult or religion), they do have many beliefs and practices that are positive for all people...

1. By definition, it is a cult. That's not an insulting label. It's just what it is.

2. Which "beliefs and practices" are you referring to? Race is the crux of the philosophy.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    nuh uh, you didnt expose us, theres more than 120! we've still got more secrets and you can't have them! waaaaaaaah! waaaaaaaaaah!"
    You're a ? , B.

Take the lauce, kid. A white dude sonned the ? out of your racist friends. It's over, bruh.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Islam as a way of life, not a religion...
    A vague and meaningless statement.

The NGE cult proposes that Islam is an acronym with a secret hidden meaning. How can an Arabic word be an acronym with an English meaning? It can't. It's just street-level fake "smart" ? .
    ? being an entity within everyone...
    Another vague and meaningless statement. Same ? the New Age hippies yap about. Incidentally, much of the NOI and Moorish Science Temple doctrine is plagiarized directly from earlier New Age stuff. They do not admit this, though.
    the 85, 10, 5% break down...
    How is it a positive belief that most people are dumb, a few people are dishonest, and a smaller number are going to save everybody? It's self-serving nonsense.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1. By definition, it is a cult. That's not an insulting label. It's just what it is.

2. Which "beliefs and practices" are you referring to? Race is the crux of the philosophy.

Okay off the "race is the crux of the philosophy" comment you made...

How many murders the 5 Percenters committed since their inception?

*waits*

How many murders the KKK committed since their inception?

White supremacy is a muthafucka.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bottom line is that people need structure...

I disagree, I think people need freedom.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    How many murders the 5 Percenters committed since their inception?
    According to Wu Tang lyrics, several hundred thousand.
    How many murders the KKK committed since their inception?

I don't know where you got that figure, but I'm certainly not going to defend a racist group.

But you are. You're defending racism. Because you're probably a racist.

Anyway, I never accused the 5%ers of being murderers. Their own lessons do encourage racially motivated murder, though. You can read them, since they're posted in this thread.

But the number of crimes committed by them does not change the fact that race is the centerpiece of their entire philosophy.

U mad?
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited February 2011
    Options
    According to Wu Tang lyrics, several hundred thousand.

I don't know where you got that figure, but I'm certainly not going to defend a racist group.

But you are. You're defending racism. Because you're probably a racist.

Anyway, I never accused the 5%ers of being murderers. Their own lessons do encourage racially motivated murder, though. You can read them, since they're posted in this thread.

But the number of crimes committed by them does not change the fact that race is the centerpiece of their entire philosophy.

U mad?
    ]

Far from a racist. And you missing the big picture, since you wanna paint a Black group as racists, which is impossible because if anything the KKK personifies racism and have been since the 17th century and still is today. Sorry your post is ? .

The 5 Percenters never encouraged ANYTHING out of what you assume that's " racially motivated". Unless you posts facts on those crimes then its:

ducktales--volume-1-.jpg

As far Wu Tang Clan..until you present those lyrics for fact:

ducktales--volume-1-.jpg
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Bruh, did you believe I was being serious when I cited U-? as a source for crime statistics?

Again, I agree, the KKK is racist.

But so is the 5% cult. Their philosophy is racism, so they are racists. They don't have to lynch anybody in order to get the racist label pinned on them.
This discussion has been closed.