Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    ? and wait for your post to be moderated ? , you on punishment now

6a00d834525f2869e201053625b37b970c-320wi

Thats right ? -boy I got a cordless mouse and an external hardrive ROFL!!

Masonic E-geek..go drink some goats-blood with your lodge-buddies.

Somebody's mad!!!!
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Somebody's mad!!!!

Im so mad my brother just came in the room and asked why I was laughin' so hard ROFL

When you run out of things to say just say "Somebody's mad!!!!!

...and oh yeah I have 3 years left on my laptop warranty NAANANANANANAANAH
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Im so mad my brother just came in the room and asked why I was laughin' so hard ROFL

When you run out of things to say just say "Somebody's mad!!!!!

...and oh yeah I have 3 years left on my laptop warranty NAANANANANANAANAH

G5s were stopped in production in 2006. So you would have had to buy a 7 year warranty? You think that was a good purchase? Wow....
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    G5s were stopped in production in 2006. So you would have had to buy a 7 year warranty? You think that was a good purchase? Wow....

All jokes aside, you need to step your music I.Q. up, I have a G5 because its the best computer to handle Pro-Tools which is what we run in the studio we have. (We got the rack)

Attachment not found.

Thats me Rack^^^

Attachment not found.
    ^^This me Bread & Butter

Apple G5 (AK47 (For when you have to ? absolutley every muthafucka in the gotdamn room)
    Triton Workstation
    MPC 4000
    Nueman Microphone
    2 Tech turntables w/ mixer
    Akai midi controllers
    Pro Tools, Reason, Recycle, Virtual D.J
    ..and a gang of plug-ins & ?

Before you haughtily assume this is a promotional gimmick on a Hiphop website
    let me say I am simply showing you why mines is bigger..

We charge a decent sum thats negotiable, and we do video as well, the ambience is festive coplete with model chicks, Patron, and Cali-bud blunts with hash chunks fat as Hershey kissess.

How dare you blasphemus and insolent mortals challenge Hraps hardware!!

Hallelujah
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This thread has officially turned hilarious. lol
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    More fun fiction about Yaaquub and his team of Scientist:

•Flugelrods= blond hair blue eyed flat head, no chin with downward features where grafted near the Aegean Sea in the caves of Grottos of Greece
    •Yaaquub's team of scientist used Pale beings from the Dog Star (another planet) for graftations
    •Yaaquub the scientist was born of a union of a Dunaakial(known for their large craniums) and a Tero (cone shaped head)
    •Yaaquub died of a brain tumor

looking up these words leads to more hilarious racist black beliefs:

http://factology.com/archive/20060408.htm
    The Flugelrods (illustration) were the original Nordics before they crossbred with different races to acquire the appearance they possess presently. They are the originators of the Nordic race and live in a cavern beneath the Antarctic. Their chief is named Korg, the original Halaabites, meaning “to blush,” or Hulub. Flugelrods became known as the Neanderthals, or simply cave men, eating raw flesh, running around on fours, and living in a state of ? . They found their way into the inner caverns of the planet. Many of them took residence there while others in time used the trickknology (sic) and terrorized other innocent tribes. This seed moved behind the Caucasus Mountains and up into Russia and became known as the Khazars.

And, wool haired seven ether, orientalist of this seed called Asiatic were known as the Sefarad or Sefaradim Jew. These are the grafted devils that Yaaquub created. They are your Flugelrods, original Khazars, and your Asiatic, Ashkhenazims. Their symbol being the universe, the moon called Ummar, the sun called Qamar, and the bright morning star, they (also) use the crescent moon and the pentagram that is the 5-pointed star.

This pale man, or Halaabean, Flugelrod should not be confused with the albino seed, the cursed Canaanites, meaning “low landers,” the descendants of Canaan, of 4,000 years ago before 2,000 years ago, or 6,000 years ago. The Caucasians who have blonde hair and blue eyes, are descendants from the Flugelrods. . . . Canaanites’ leprosy is the result of a curse of defected genes passed down to him from his mother Anis who was an Anaqite (Deuteronomy 9). Remember the Flugelrods and Canaanites produce extremely low levels of melanin, both are melanin recessive beings.

lol
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm reading some books and documents that chronicles White Jewish racism towards Black people in America, will start a thread on it, when I'm finished. Let's just say people are going to be really surprised when they find out the companies and individuals, and families that are knee deep in slave money, and show how they intentionally crippled any thought of Black Independence.

Unlike the ? above, I will present actual documentation, dates, and deeds of said actions not "beliefs".

Will be really interesting to see some of the responses......................
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    AWWWWWWWW SHIIIIT...

E-geeks call this a "W"
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    jews jews jews jews jews

dude is really obsessed with jews

mel brooks >>>>>>>>>>
  • And Step
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dude is really obsessed with jews

mel brooks >>>>>>>>>>

Interesting. I mentioned White Christians more times than there Jewish brethren, and you cosigned my assessments. Now I mention your clique and you want to play the obsessed card.

Khazar please. Who is more obsessed than you? Your racial trolling and unhealthy love/hate obsession with black culture that you desperately want to be a part of yet despise is a sign of MENTAL imbalance. You need Dianetics, ? .

Nice try son. I got respect for those who strive to adhere to the path of Abraham. We break bread on occasion. The premise was racist cults. Of which you belong the to the top of the food chain. Now I got the goods on you and you play the ? role and pull the race card. Now either stand down, commit hari- kari, or run to or dry snitch to the mods.

Talmud racism >>>>>>>>>>>> 120's
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not Jewish, you've been informed of this repeatedly.

Your bizarre attachment to my every word and move on this forum is becoming disturbing. I realize you're upset that I've exposed your racist cult and its hilarious myths, but there's no need for you to angrily log in every day hoping to textually best me.
  • And Step
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not Jewish, you've been informed of this repeatedly.

Your bizarre attachment to my every word and move on this forum is becoming disturbing. I realize you're upset that I've exposed your racist cult and its hilarious myths, but there's no need for you to angrily log in every day hoping to textually best me.

We don't believe you you need more people. Bizarre? A ? spends an e-career posing as a Jew to people he doesn't know, only to claim he is not later on? Aren't you the same ? that checks people's PM's? I told you that you should try to obtain carnal knowledge, it would take the edge off.
    I think you might want to rethink your position.

You exposed nothing. I can prove my stances and have.

Im not a 5 perecnter. And I am never angry. Don't get all sensitive and try to play the stalker card. You got damn near a thousand post in a month. I responded to you what maybe a dozen times? LOL. Your funny.

Don't worry I will treat the subject with the utmost sensitivity and respect, and act like you don't exist.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    looking up these words leads to more hilarious racist black beliefs:

http://factology.com/archive/20060408.htm

lol

I cant front... no matter what context you put it in, it becomes nonsensical ... borderline amusing...
    its all good when its allegorical ..... but when it is presented in a reference that speaks in absolutes .... Im just like really?.

theres more... I will have to post some later
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I cant front... no matter what context you put it in, it becomes nonsensical ... borderline amusing...
    its all good when its allegorical ..... but when it is presented in a reference that speaks in absolutes .... Im just like really?.

theres more... I will have to post some later

the stuff you posted before is also part of the Nuwaubian cult
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    KTULU is in a league of his own with this postin ?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    KTULU is in a league of his own with this postin ?

are you an atheist yet, ? dammit?
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    We don't believe you you need more people. Bizarre? A ? spends an e-career posing as a Jew to people he doesn't know, only to claim he is not later on? Aren't you the same ? that checks people's PM's? I told you that you should try to obtain carnal knowledge, it would take the edge off.
    I think you might want to rethink your position.

You exposed nothing. I can prove my stances and have.

Im not a 5 perecnter. And I am never angry. Don't get all sensitive and try to play the stalker card. You got damn near a thousand post in a month. I responded to you what maybe a dozen times? LOL. Your funny.

Don't worry I will treat the subject with the utmost sensitivity and respect, and act like you don't exist.

Well gatdayum lets repost this one for effect.....

Hrap has done it again people the GAWD of this ? !!!
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well gatdayum lets repost this one for effect.....

Hrap has done it again people the GAWD of this ? !!!

Gotta Bump this classic.

This thread shows that Jews and Blacks can work together, for those that are unaware the B.P.C has been going back & forth with the 5% over ideology issues and blatant disrespect, KTULU joined forces with us the B.P.C and Gen. Sara Suten Seti to go against the N.G.E/5%.

Here's a great video from our organization corroborating what KTULU said about the 5%

If you truly want to see somebody go hard on the 5% just check out the B.P.C lectures and debates on the B.P.C. website.

^^^6:30 Going at the 5% and the 120^^^^
    Props to KTULU for a great thread.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Okay, legitimate thread resurrection post:

Dr. Funky: You have claimed to have personal friends in this cult. You have claimed that the 120 Lessons I posted are NOT the legitimate teachings of that cult.

Here is the obvious challenge: You ask your friends for a written copy of their 120 Lessons, post them here, and compare them to what I posted. If they are really markedly different, I will apologize for calling these racists racists. But since they are racists and you are too scared to answer this challenge, I ain't apologizing for ? .
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Okay, legitimate thread resurrection post:

Dr. Funky: You have claimed to have personal friends in this cult. You have claimed that the 120 Lessons I posted are NOT the legitimate teachings of that cult.

Here is the obvious challenge: You ask your friends for a written copy of their 120 Lessons, post them here, and compare them to what I posted. If they are really markedly different, I will apologize for calling these racists racists. But since they are racists and you are too scared to answer this challenge, I ain't apologizing for ? .

I'll do you one better, I'll get one of my dudes to ? on you.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    I'll do you one better, I'll get one of my dudes to ? on you.

Having a dude register and post more lies ain't gonna help your case, Dr.

You need to get one of them cult members to give you the lessons, then you can either transcribe them or scan them, whichever is more convenient. If they line up, I was right, these people are racists. If they're totally different, I was wrong.

But since you're already saying you're unwilling to do that, I've got a feeling these "friends" wouldn't give you the lessons if you asked. Why not? Because they don't believe you're a real human being, Funky. They believe you are the inherently evil genetic experiment of a malicious "Yakub" with a doubly big skull. They believe you are a lesser race.

And yet, you all on that ? . LOL
  • Supreme Islam Allah
    Supreme Islam Allah Members Posts: 1
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Peace. If u have questions, and or simply would like to gain a more mature clear understanding of Allahs 5% Nation of Gods and Earths, visit The Allah School in Mecca in New York . Your opinions are respected yet have no evidence to support these raxist claims. Although history clearly shows the carnage, outright racism and inhumane practices of those who do not stanx for freedo
    Justice and equality. Dont take things on face value. Peace to all the human families on the Planet earth. Proper Education Always Corrects Errors. Peace.

Supreme I Allah
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Your opinions are respected yet have no evidence to support these raxist claims.

On the contrary dude, I posted your racist cult's secret 120 lessons. They're all there, for everybody to see. You are a racist, your cult is racist, and that's as clear as day.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    On the contrary dude, I posted your racist cult's secret 120 lessons. They're all there, for everybody to see. You are a racist, your cult is racist, and that's as clear as day.

do you feel they are racist because of "action" or "reaction"?

I'm refering to cause and effect here
This discussion has been closed.