THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His.....hilarious

200w_d.gif
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    They are some ? for holding us up on the Tower Of Joy,but R + L= J.

Jon Snow's new name is Jeezy The Snowman

I'm pretty sure Sam's chick's baby is stuck in infancy forever.

Young Ned.They played us.They Neganed us on the Tower If Joy.Young Ned looks mildly ? .Seemed like Ned heard Bran.

Khaleesi in trouble.We need Drogon or somebody.Or she needs to free these horse hoes.The old lady reminds me of the witch who killed Khal.

This Harpy ? is fiiiiine.Varys be finding out everything.We know who kinda,but who's the leader ?

Who/what are Vary's birds?Ohhhhhh the little kids.

Cersei on that ? .Sir Gregor is a problem.Lol at when Cersei and them walked into the small council meeting like whaaaa.Jaime is an ? .

Wtf does the Faith really want?Yeah your mother is pretty unclean.Nasty ?

Arya still getting her ass kicked.Arya is Daredevil.Lol she knows Arya wants to ? her ass now.Yeah my ? ready. "No One".Arya been a G.A girl has no name.

Ramsey vs Snow,but Snow is leaving.I bet he coming home though.

Oh woooooow Rickon and the wildling ? .Another Direwolf down.Starks take another L.What will he do to Rickon?? it Jon's back though

Jon Snow drops mic.Now that's how you give a 2 weeks notice.Glad that ? is leaving,but of course Sansa is on the way.Stark ? always late.

At least Jon Snow's traitors hung on until the end.? Olley.? ass Thorne.Bye ? .

? i forgot sansa was on her way to castle black. i swear by the old gods & the new if these ? starks narrowly miss each other for the 80th ? time....

Somebody bout to get wacked....a stark.....its about that time.

bMqtNt.gif

Can you feel it?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    They did a wonderful job show how nice dayne was at one point I was like ain't even possible for ned to beat this guy ? sword skills to trill
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    I feel like the kid was thrust it to something he couldn't and shouldn't of had to handle they should of kept his ass in a child's place if didn't feel like he could go on and do grown man things he wouldn't have ,

But grrm said when his characters comeback they loose some humanity parts of themselves become colder if they already wasn't old jon snow wouldn't have killed ollie

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    So we going to just forget about n the zombie army marching to our doom?

Cofucking sign. Them ? went on a ski trip in the mountains or something. lol

Smh the way this ? is going it's over for everyone ? are so caught up in there inner turmoil to remember ice demons/devils are on their backs
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game OF Thrones is slick .They killed Tywin on father's day and teased a mother reveal for Mother's Day
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Notice how all the best swords men always wield 2 swords

- Spartacus, Gannicus, Oenamaus, Leonardo, Elektra, Gabranth, Kabal, Deadpool..... Arthur Dayne... need I continue ?

don't ever disrespect the ? GOAT aka Yoda

? only needed one sword........

3836232-yoda+hulk.jpg

Cant forget my ? Trunks too

My ? @Sion said Kabal tho

Wheres TriggaFanga this season
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I forgot about that Sansa ? , she gotta be the unluckiest mf in tv history lol She's been going through it since season 1.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Telling yall they not gon give yall the full tower of joy Lyanna/Rhaegar story. They gonna hold out on that for the prequel. They will make this season the most action packed and financially prosperous season so they can get a prequel green lit in 5-7 years. They won't launch it right after this ends cuz they need to do casting and write the season. GRRM gonna want his baby to live on like star wars so he gonna leave it ambiguous. My 2 cents

The GoT world big enough to have shows for the next hunnid years. They better not ? with us.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Telling yall they not gon give yall the full tower of joy Lyanna/Rhaegar story. They gonna hold out on that for the prequel. They will make this season the most action packed and financially prosperous season so they can get a prequel green lit in 5-7 years. They won't launch it right after this ends cuz they need to do casting and write the season. GRRM gonna want his baby to live on like star wars so he gonna leave it ambiguous. My 2 cents

The GoT world big enough to have shows for the next hunnid years. They better not ? with us.

Real talk...they could have another series that runs concurrent to this one based on characters and storylines in the book, but not represented on the show that would still make for real good tv...

As I said before, I hope they give us some prequels..I'd love to see the whole history of Westeros on video at some point.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Out of the first 3 episodes this season, this was the weakest

I still want to know what happened in that tower

Ramsey better not touch Rickon like he did reek,

Hopefully snow man is off his ? and will be smart about taking back the north
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It looks like a high ? ? is gonna ask MArjorie to take that walk of shame but Queen Poison aint having it so thats when u see Marjorie s pops and his squad running up on the temple i think w Jamie demanding her release...man i hope they just body these Faith Militant clowns so we can get back to regularly scheduled programing...the past 3 episodes has spent 10 mins of a 40 mins episode on this ? ....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw there's no more spoilers for Arya now. The show is now ahead of the books.

It's about damn time. Like we knew she wasn't gonna be blind forever, ? was really predictable.

Hopefully she puts an ass whooping on the other chick finally.

• Qiv_Owan
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Out of the first 3 episodes this season, this was the weakest

I still want to know what happened in that tower

Ramsey better not touch Rickon like he did reek,

Hopefully snow man is off his ? and will be smart about taking back the north

This one was the sickest...that ending at the wall had me shook

DAYNE

Arya knockin the ? out finally and stepping up her defense

I didnt know Rickon was that old in real life....that ? got giant in 2 seasons

Was Shaggydog's head in that bag or ???

Osha will murder Ramsey...theyd make some good tv if they mesh tho
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ramsay gonna use Rickon to taunt Jon Snow. Osha is done for tho. Ramsay will skin her
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    Nah thats in-house ? , hes dry right now