CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Nah thats in-house ? , hes dry right now

thats what i was thinkin..
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing having a ? shook atm is TeamFinger ain't show up yet....have this sickening stomach feel it ain't gonna be nice when he does.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm fed up with Tomlin not doing ? about the High Sparrow?

If he murked him, what's gonna happen?

Why they scared of them ? ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I don't wanna see it, you know ? isn't gonna end well for Kevie Lannister.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GoldieTV wrote: »
    I forgot about that Sansa ? , she gotta be the unluckiest mf in tv history lol She's been going through it since season 1.

I can't stand weak save a hoe women, so when I 1st started watching, she irked me. But after ramsey took her, I was like this ? can't get a break. And she hasn't gotten any.
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2016
    Options
    yeh.. that was ? .. and nah.. i don't even think Dayne was trying to ? him.. probably cause he was Layanna's brother and Rhaegar probably said to stall him out.. cause he was toying wit the ? but givin them other ? THAT WORK! lol

and then the ? ? happen..
    when that ? happened to Ned like was pointed out earlier Jaime stalled him out..

i told y'all Jaime was a good dude at heart.. jus was born to the wrong family..
    BUT THIS NED DUDE!?!?!

this is with whom u ? place ur faith??

NO WONDER the Starks takin all these Ls.. the gods frown upon the ? he pulled..
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    GoldieTV wrote: »
    I forgot about that Sansa ? , she gotta be the unluckiest mf in tv history lol She's been going through it since season 1.

I can't stand weak save a hoe women, so when I 1st started watching, she irked me. But after ramsey took her, I was like this ? can't get a break. And she hasn't gotten any.

Man ? Sansa upidy ass, her and her mother stupidity is what put them in this situation.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    yeh.. that was ? .. and nah.. i don't even think Dayne was trying to ? him.. probably cause he was Layanna's brother and Rhaegar probably said to stall him out.. cause he was toying wit the ? but givin them other ? THAT WORK! lol

and then the ? ? happen..
    when that ? happened to Ned like was pointed out earlier Jaime stalled him out..

i told y'all Jaime was a good dude at heart.. jus was born to the wrong family..
    BUT THIS NED DUDE!?!?!

this is with whom u ? place ur faith??

NO WONDER the Starks takin all these Ls.. the gods frown upon the ? he pulled..

Idk man i think they were tryna show that while dayne was indeed that ? in combat, ned wasn't no slouch with the sword either. He looked confused and like "why did you just do that?" when the other dude stabbed dayne in the back. You can't say a fighter like that got stabbed in the back. It ? with his legacy too. That's why jaime didn't finish ned off. Both they reps woulda took a hit. Jamies was already ? being the kingslayer but you know what im sayin...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Ned's not a dishonorable dude by lying about beating dayne. This is the same dude that lied to wife and fam saying that jon snow was his bastard. He did both to protect ppls names.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol plz Ned got rid of him cuz he knew if Dayne ever recovered he d have tracked him down and handed him an hellacious fade...." he s not going to stop coming until one of y'all is dead"
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But I was waiting on Dayne to tell Ned " come back when ure ready for me" after disarming him...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I feel Jon Snows pain man. Dude has to live with seeing and feeling himself being murdered and the fact it was by his own people and he did no wrong.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hated Alliser Thorne in the book and the show up until last night...dude went out like a champ..
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Out of the first 3 episodes this season, this was the weakest

I still want to know what happened in that tower

Ramsey better not touch Rickon like he did reek,

Hopefully snow man is off his ? and will be smart about taking back the north

didnt read through all the thread so this question may have been answered already but you reckon that tower scene was whats her name getting the pipe from the targearyn brother thus creating the snowman?

read through the thread....looks like this is the consesus....keep it moving, nada to see here
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Jon Snow/Widling/Castle Black uprising storyline was really compelling to me. But now that it has played out, I' glad he's back in the real world. I'm interested to see how he ends up fitting into all the craziness that has gone on with the Starks and the other houses.

You gotta think about it - this ? knows NOTHING about what's happening with Arya, Sansa, Bran and Ricon (sp?). Matter fact, y'all help me out...what's the last thing he legit knows about the fate of his family? Robb and Catlyn getting murked at the red wedding? Does he even know about that?

I can't remember.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    put my boy on to GOT yesterday, been getting hourly updates
    "oh ? he pushed him out the window"
    "this ? is real"
    "so many ? "
    etc

making me wanna go back and watch it from the start again ? he been talking bout ? i forgot ages ago

this what won me over..
    that and once i seen my Khaleesi!!?

readImage?iid=11351144
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I hate them High Sparrow ? SMMFH
    I can't ? stand them and their hypocrisy, if that was Lord TriggerFinger he woulda gotten rid of them a long ass time ago SMMFH.

And Cersei fans claim she a chess player...smh