Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just caught the last episode.. This ? Jon isn't the Lord commander anymore.. I wonder what is next for him?.. That Lil ? Ollie I am happy he got hung.. ? that Lil beech oss Neegah! Lmfao..

This season is progressing nicely.. Can't wait for the next episode...
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh this coppin pleas for Ned gotta stop. Y'all saw what it really was with y'all own eyes; that ? ain't what we all thought he was.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I hate them High Sparrow ? SMMFH
    I can't ? stand them and their hypocrisy, if that was Lord TriggerFinger he woulda gotten rid of them a long ass time ago SMMFH.

And Cersei fans claim she a chess player...smh

Lmao that's just @GoldieTV

That's my brother but i don't be paying him no attention in this thread lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    quick question who are the dude showing Bran all those visions and that bird looking woman?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    I hate them High Sparrow ? SMMFH
    I can't ? stand them and their hypocrisy, if that was Lord TriggerFinger he woulda gotten rid of them a long ass time ago SMMFH.

And Cersei fans claim she a chess player...smh

Lmao that's just @GoldieTV

That's my brother but i don't be paying him no attention in this thread lol

tumblr_mx5xgyV60E1rskga0o1_500.gif

Triggerfinger was gettin punked for 3 seasons straight lol, everything aint gonna happen in one episode, them sparrow ? will be gone in 2-3 episodes and then she'll get back to business. Again , this ? is chess not checkers.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Nah, I think she just wanted Tyrion dead. Ima have to go back and watch that, but I'm almost sure that was the case, she's (and her dad) been trying to get rid of that ? from the jump.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    And she didnt start ? with the faith ? , that lil ? ? ran to the high sparrow and ratted on cersei like a ? ? , then she got hemmed up. She'll bounce back.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when that ? happened to Ned like was pointed out earlier Jaime stalled him out..

i told y'all Jaime was a good dude at heart.. jus was born to the wrong family..
    You can't say a fighter like that got stabbed in the back. It ? with his legacy too. That's why jaime didn't finish ned off. Both they reps woulda took a hit. Jamies was already ? being the kingslayer but you know what im sayin...
    If the Kingslayer is grimey as he still had that level of integrity to not ? Ned the first time cuz "it would have been unclean" and Dayne was considered to be the standard then I can only assume he'd a stalled him out....

Hold up! Wasn't it established that Jamie didn't ? Ned not because it wasn't honorable but simply because he needed Ned alive to be a hostage in order to get Tyrion back. Even Ned pointed that out, and Jaime seemed to agree.

Let's not rewrite history and make Jaime out to be an honorable man. Dude is a shitball, and I've grown to like him, but he's still a ? . Let's not forget what he did to Bran.

Straight from the horse's mouth, this is what Jaime thinks of honor:
    So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another. Where did you find this beast?

And I'm not even saying that he doesn't have a damn good point too.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's going to be interesting to see what Rhaegyr looks like. And maybe we'll see what the Mad King looks like too. I'm guessing that they'll have that Taegaryn silver hair too.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of disrespeK goin on in here..
    wait til i stop dtivin.
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

We gonna act like Pycelle didn't ? his pants when the Mountain came thru?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh this coppin pleas for Ned gotta stop. Y'all saw what it really was with y'all own eyes; that ? ain't what we all thought he was.

I'm not entirely sure what you think he was supposed to do.

Was he supposed to ? his homie for stabbing dude in the back? Just stand there and watch him bleed out? Send a raven for a maester?

Explain what he did wrong?

It wasn't just the stab in the back, it was the totality of that whole scene for me. Ned came rolling up with 5 other ? deep talking that big boy ? : "No, now it ends." Yes, we know Dayne was nice with the swords, but it was still 6 against 2 and Ned and his crew still got swiss cheesed. If anybody claps somebody from behind what do we call that? Some ? ? . That's what the great and mighty Ned Stark was saved by, ? ? . Like I said, it wouldn't have been so bad if Ned's heroism wasn't so mythic in the show. Seems to me Ned was just an extra regular ass ? that caught some breaks. ? might get real ugly for Ned's legacy if they show some events from Robert's Rebellion. Poor Bran must be so disappointed.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not entirely sure what you think he was supposed to do.

Was he supposed to ? his homie for stabbing dude in the back? Just stand there and watch him bleed out? Send a raven for a maester?

Explain what he did wrong?

It wasn't just the stab in the back, it was the totality of that whole scene for me. Ned came rolling up with 5 other ? deep talking that big boy ? : "No, now it ends." Yes, we know Dayne was nice with the swords, but it was still 6 against 2 and Ned and his crew still got swiss cheesed. If anybody claps somebody from behind what do we call that? Some ? ? . That's what the great and mighty Ned Stark was saved by, ? ? . Like I said, it wouldn't have been so bad if Ned's heroism wasn't so mythic in the show. Seems to me Ned was just an extra regular ass ? that caught some breaks. ? might get real ugly for Ned's legacy if they show some events from Robert's Rebellion. Poor Bran must be so disappointed.

Bro this ? so silly I don't know where to start lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as always, the end of GOT episodes have me like

200_s.gif
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maan wtf are you ? blabbering about?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's Nymeria? She hasn't been around since Season 1.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeh.. that was ? .. and nah.. i don't even think Dayne was trying to ? him.. probably cause he was Layanna's brother and Rhaegar probably said to stall him out.. cause he was toying wit them ? but givin them other ? THAT WORK! lol

and then the ? ? happen..
    when that ? happened to Ned like was pointed out earlier Jaime stalled him out..

i told y'all Jaime was a good dude at heart.. jus was born to the wrong family..
    BUT THIS NED DUDE!?!?!

this is with whom u ? place ur faith??

NO WONDER the Starks takin all these Ls.. the gods frown upon the ? he pulled..

Cosign. I think he was gonna stop and tell Ned what was really happening in the Tower of Joy. I don't think he wanted to ? Ned. The way Dayne went out was grimey tho but got dayum this is Game of Thrones... Look what happened to that Dorne ? .

Yo the tree ? did say they were gonna "revisit again another time" maaaannn I hope it happens again soon. He also said if they stay too long they'll be lost forever I wonder what that means, maybe foreshadowing ?? That's the second time he told him about "staying too long" hhmmm.

Let's put this easy way, using the Back to the Future trilogy............

if one stays too long in the past timeline, you WILL run the risk of alternating the timeline (even if you trying to avoid it, cause the small things can still snowball into something big) ....when that happens, you can erase others or yourself out of the timeline (think Marty's mom trying to date Marty) ...