Options

Comments

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    Just read an interesting theory on Rickon...
    In the books there was a plot by some of the great Northern houses to betray the Boltons. Some of those families weren't introduced in the show. The theory is that the Umber's and Rickon are at the center of that plot for the show. Perhaps that's why Smalljohn Umber didn't want to pledge any fealty to Ramsay, because he knows he's going to betray him. Also, that would explain why the head of the "direwolf" was so small. It's not a direwolf at all, but a fake to convince Ramsay and help set up his downfall...

The only thing about this tho
    is then why give Rickon to Ramsay ? If I had Rickon I'd go to House Manderly, House Triggerfinger, House Umber and plan a rebellion using Rickon as the true heir to the North and Winterfell to get the families to usurp the Boltons. They'd have Rickon and also every reason to rally men to go against the freys and Boltons to free the other Umbers.
    Because Ramsey needs Rickon. He lost Sansa so he doesn'thave anything to hang over the other northern houses. With Rickon in Winterfell, he has that and thinks he can control Rickon.

Also, this allows Ramsay to trust the other houses enough to let them get close enough to take him down. Handing over Rickon gained the Umbers trust with Ramsay and he didn't have to swear any oaths.

The cat that plays Rickon said that Rickon is going to be a bit feral, wild, strongwilled and difficult to control. He hinted at some good back and forth between Rickon and Ramsay.

By the way, I think the Karstarks are scheming on the Boltons too, in the show and the books.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Wildling ? turned Jon Snowboy into thr Snowman

But was ol gorl hinting at Arya that she wantd Jhaqen killed

That isnt the head of a direwolf, it was small and black....its a setup

all the wolves are the same age. ghost is half the height of jon. gray winds head was huge on robs body (i miss you homie) HBO aint slick

? im reaching but must believe

And it was black...dark like a basic ass wolf

Shaggydog was always black

wz6h05x5sdkk.jpeg
    7kky9ivdd7p8.png
    uaw0v6gtzch4.png

Ban this ? please...? up our blind hope

False Hope......

False Hope indeed.......
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt2 wrote: »
    We gonna act like Pycelle didn't ? his pants when the Mountain came thru?

So he did ? . Thought I was trippin. Nasty ass.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? do these Dire Wolves keep taking Ls? But all these dragons still doin it?
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gonna act like Pycelle didn't ? his pants when the Mountain came thru?

So he did ? . Thought I was trippin. Nasty ass.

It is known

5c9e075c23fe49e6bbbd9224800a7940.jpg
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    mannn.. if the starks take one more MASSIVE L i fear for some of yall ? ..
    lemme go google one of them suicide hotlines. hahaha
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mannn.. if the starks take one more MASSIVE L i fear for some of yall ? ..
    lemme go google one of them suicide hotlines. hahaha

Rickon is dead B..... Sansa got a bodyguard so she might be good.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    but real ? ..
    im tryin to figure out what was their incentive to catch Rickon and ? the wolf if that is the wolf!!?

did they have beef wot Rob or somethin??!

"hey.. there goes Rickon.. lets nab him and give him to the Boltons.."
    it doesnt make much sense to me..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If its a set-up for Ramsay, he'll sniff it out right when we think he's about to the L. Ramsay doesn't take Ls in this show.

I feel like I wanna cheer for winners, and lets be real, the Starks have been ? losers since the first episode. I still hate the Lannisters cause of the ? and faggotry, but I'm actually pulling for Ramsay Bolton to remain warden of the North.

There's 1 and 2/3 season left, there just isn't enough time in this show for the Starks to accumulate enough Wins to really ever be relevant again. Winter has been coming for 6 seasons now, so you know that isn't enough time for Starks to get more than just 1 or 2 wins. The remaining Starks are basically the last of a dying breed, like the last few dodo birds before they got stomped out of existence.
  • King of GA
    Options
    ? been playing favorites with her "children"

Nah...Drogon is the most willed of the three and got away from her before he could be locked up.
  • matt2
    Options
    Rickon has been the most irrelevant character on the show. I hope they didn't just decide to wait 6 seasons to give him a storyline
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bealish has been plotting n scheming on a level that goes beyond screentime.

#teambaelish
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know how many people know but the last two books were basically the same time period for different sets of characters. Basically GRRM has so many storylines going on the he can't even tell them all in one book anymore. We're starting to see that with the show too. I think last year was fine, but now it seems they are expanding even more with this season. The cost of that is that no storyline gets very much development from episode to episode. I hope they don't write themselves into a problem.
  • King of GA
    Options
    That and characters age too much in real time...Rickon and Bran dang near grown men on the show now....
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yoooo I was thinking about the bran ? , IDGAF, Ned heard him. I think Bran can impact the past somehow. So here's my theory it's NOT A SPOILER but I've been on a roll with predictions so I put it in a spoiler just case:
    What if Bran can impact the past and maybe just before Hodor gets hit or whatever Bran yells "Hodor!" and so now that's the only thing he remembers ? They said the mad king was hearing voices and it drove him mad so what if maybe Bran was trying to stop the mad king and the "voices" the mad king is hearing all this time are in fact Bran's ??? Think about it yall !!! Ned Stark heard him in the flashback there's gotta be more to what Bran can do which might be why they old dude keeps telling him about staying too long..

^^^ I'd like the book readers opinion on this too I think I'm on to something
    I would say Bran, but maybe the green seer that teaching Bran.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bealish has been plotting n scheming on a level that goes beyond screentime.

#teambaelish

I think that vale about to turn on that ? .
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think all his plotting and scheming is gonna work out magnificently and be right on the cusp of getting the iron throne, only to have ? blow up in his face when the white walkers come
  • matt2
    Options
    I wonder if anything will ever be made of young Eddard possibly being able to hear the voice of Bran at the Tower - assuming it wasn't just a coincidnce that he turned around when Bran spoke.

If Bran has some influence over past events, then it could get crazy. Hopefully he doesn't have that kind of power.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if anything will ever be made of young Eddard possibly being able to hear the voice of Bran at the Tower - assuming it wasn't just a coincidnce that he turned around when Bran spoke.

If Bran has some influence over past events, then it could get crazy. Hopefully he doesn't have that kind of power.

nope grrm doesn't like the impact of things being erased he almost didn't bring back jon
  • CapitalB
    Options
    https://youtu.be/j92YyThRBXM

Game of Thrones has the funniest looking white people on Earth.

They must have combed idaho, utah, and montanna to find crackers this uniquely ugly. Damn.

Idaho?? not so much..
    but Utah got some ? bruh..

they also have a concentrated ? population. and yall know how i feel about ? ? !!? LAAAAWD!!!

Montana?? i was jus told i need to get my ass over there..
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rickon has been the most irrelevant character on the show. I hope they didn't just decide to wait 6 seasons to give him a storyline

I forgot that ? existed until dude marched him in, took the hood off his head and mentioned his name.