• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? be wifin hoes then get made when do what s ? do. The fact he posted what he did shows he in his feelings

Beat me to it. My Frat brother said a long time ago, "the world's gone crazy. Hoes are turning into ? and ? are turning into hoes. Maybe there is something to the belief that entertainers getting "punked out" by high level executives to become successful. Ray-J, Chris Brown, 50, and many others writing social media novels, and getting all emotional like they were the women in the relationship. And over hoes, not doctors, lawyers, business owners, hoes.

For all the ? these famous dudes should be able to get, they act like some weak ass ? who ain't never had ? before. To me she ain't even all that. (Would smash though).

YOU couldn't smash tho. You guys talk good game but you not smashing these type of ? .
    These ? millionaires. They trying to find the best smash and lock it not the best wife. 50 elevating her ? not the other way around.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn trey hit angela yee too.. smh..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? be wifin hoes then get made when do what s ? do. The fact he posted what he did shows he in his feelings

Beat me to it. My Frat brother said a long time ago, "the world's gone crazy. Hoes are turning into ? and ? are turning into hoes. Maybe there is something to the belief that entertainers getting "punked out" by high level executives to become successful. Ray-J, Chris Brown, 50, and many others writing social media novels, and getting all emotional like they were the women in the relationship. And over hoes, not doctors, lawyers, business owners, hoes.

For all the ? these famous dudes should be able to get, they act like some weak ass ? who ain't never had ? before. To me she ain't even all that. (Would smash though).

YOU couldn't smash tho. You guys talk good game but you not smashing these type of ? .
    These ? millionaires. They trying to find the best smash and lock it not the best wife. 50 elevating her ? not the other way around.

Man regular ? be ? the same thots as famous ? do
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Sure.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

naw bruh when "famous thots" start getting celebrity ? they lock they ? down for regular ? unless you got at least "c list" celebrity money
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Aggressive content.

Over actual ?
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO@ 50 cent in his fee fee's..
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Damn it! Looks like the took down the vid
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if a ? tried to play me like that i would be in my ? feelings , ? that trying to block feelings ? ? love letting ? slide because they don't want to look like they have feelings ? that ?

revenge feels better than ? .
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just gotta be more careful with they women they ? with
  • damobb2deep
    Options

bruh there is a difference between ? random hoes and having feelings for a woman... i can't believe any grown man who says he ? plenty of hoes but has never fell in love with at least one.. yes ? get in they feelings we human just like females do... as long as you not acting like a bytch all the time being in yo feelings over a chick is okay from time to time..
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trey Songz tryna get at DJ Envy wife

[quotehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&v=yHB3qXTev3I&x-yt-ts=1422579428&feature=player_detailpage/quote]

hope that link work I'm on my phone.

He better chill with that ? , the wrong ? will ?
    Trey Songz tryna get at DJ Envy wife

[quotehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&v=yHB3qXTev3I&x-yt-ts=1422579428&feature=player_detailpage/quote]

hope that link work I'm on my phone.

He better chill with that ? . Envy played it off, but a jealous ? will ? his R&B-ass up.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    uh....Angela Lee IS NOT DJ Envy's wife

she's just has co-worker
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    uh....Angela Lee IS NOT DJ Envy's wife

she's just has co-worker

we know that... he prolly hit her already.. lol you need to watch that video again..