Options

Comments

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    That ? Trey done ? every industry ? 's ? in the game. One ? off'd himself cuz of it and wasnt Shane Mosley going around looking for Trey cuz of it lol

Man I never hear about ? like this unless it hits the ic, wtf
    Mr. Steal Your Girl is back with another story! The scandalous R&B crooner recently faced massive backlash due to his alleged relationship with the late Stephanie Moseley, who cheated on her boyfriend, Earl Hayes. The rest of the tragic story has been circulating on the web for a minute, but just in case you missed it, the other week Earl shot dead Stephanie and then took his own life while facetiming Floyd Mayweather. As for the latest story related to Trey Songz, this time around he got between the former boxer Shane Mosley and his girl Bella Gonzalez. Rumor has it the athlete heard about Bella cheating on him with Trey, so he sent her an email that reportedly said, “Sweetie we need to talk.” Thats when Bella decided to slap him in the face and sent him a picture of herself and allegedly Trey sticking up middle fingers to the camera. While we can easily suggest Bella is nothing more than a regular thot, the real question is will Trey ever stop crossing lines of other people’s relationships?
    Trey Songz tryna get at DJ Envy wife

[quotehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&v=yHB3qXTev3I&x-yt-ts=1422579428&feature=player_detailpage/quote]

hope that link work I'm on my phone.

As grimy a ? as I've been when it comes to other ? ? , if I was envy and I had any inkling that ? Trey was serious right there I'd have shot him in his foot.....right in front of everyone like leonard Washington

real ? , that ? wasn't respecting Envy's presence for ? .

It's one thing trying to get at my wife when I'm not around but trying to do that ? in front of me, would've got him knock out.

It's all about respect & Trey didn't give a ? about that

That's not his wife just a co-worker

Watch the video all the way to the end
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude was was looking hard at his wife who wasn't onscreen at the end of the vid @zombie‌
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll give it to 50 tho..he can sure take hella ether and still stand..

"you gotta treat him like a bitchhhh HaHaaaa"- Jadakiss
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma let u ? on a lil secret..yall listening?..if that ? wasn't a ? when u met her,she can NEVER be your true wife..Ancient cultures knew this..You only marry your twin flame(astrologically speaking)...These new breed of women are nothing but mutated succubuses...50 got all that paper yet he has no clue about lifes mysteries..hes lost his soul..well the little he had left
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know plenty of real ? that go thry they ? phones... hell even drake go thru his ? phones....
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny when dudes are done with a chick but they still get jealous when she talks to the next dude. That's how you know the dude had feelings if he disrespects her afterwards.

With a name Tatted Up Holly, that screams "community ? ". Like she said, he knew.
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was talking in the meaning of some dudes act like they never cared about the female but they deny it until she does something.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ? said you can't afford holly
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ptnutz wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? be wifin hoes then get made when do what s ? do. The fact he posted what he did shows he in his feelings

Beat me to it. My Frat brother said a long time ago, "the world's gone crazy. Hoes are turning into ? and ? are turning into hoes. Maybe there is something to the belief that entertainers getting "punked out" by high level executives to become successful. Ray-J, Chris Brown, 50, and many others writing social media novels, and getting all emotional like they were the women in the relationship. And over hoes, not doctors, lawyers, business owners, hoes.

For all the ? these famous dudes should be able to get, they act like some weak ass ? who ain't never had ? before. To me she ain't even all that. (Would smash though).

YOU couldn't smash tho. You guys talk good game but you not smashing these type of ? .
    These ? millionaires. They trying to find the best smash and lock it not the best wife. 50 elevating her ? not the other way around.

Man regular ? be ? the same thots as famous ? do

Sure.
    BEAM wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Man regular ? be ? the same thots as famous ? do

Nah, they don't.

Regular hoes can get a celebrity ? , but that ? doesn't work the other way around. Celebrity femmes let that ? go to their head, and only wanna ? with ? that are "on their level."

"? costs. ? is free." ~ Chris Rock

Sheeeit. I dont know what podunk towns yall live in, but round here!?! Oh them hoes aint got no choice,they gon ? some "regular" nggas. For 1, theres far more bad bytches than famoua nggas, and 2, it doesnt take a lot of money to look the part of success, or...actually be succeaful.

If you makin 100k, are you a regular ngga??

You can have just about everything a rich ngga does except the bank account and by the time she figure that out too late.
    Shame on any ngga thinkin these bytches, famous through INSTAGRAM!, dont ? "regular" nggas

Tellin on yourself

100 racks ain't regular bruh... and instagram thots not all ? famous ? ... btw we talking about chicks who pretty much came up off getting ? by celebs... the chicks like wiz baby momma and Tyga baby momma. . Chris Brown chick.. ect.. you can't tell me they going back to regular ? . .

real talk not to dry snitch......but broads who came up get smutted by celebs still letting regular ? smash tho

you'd be surprised who letting locals still run 'em

what you see is these chicks chase celebs when their name is still known amongst the circle..........but many of these stripper/instagram model/former basketball wife brawds still out here getting cashed out by regular ?

I know GS employees who I do business with who smash some of these pseudo famous brawds on the low........these chicks just go with whoever scoop them up............and many of these chicks end up married to some no-name sucka when they "retire"

them GS employees bet they not bringing home less than 80 racks either... that's not normal for 1 "regular" person.. a household maybe but 1 person? naw..
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence Break it down for some of the rubix cube dudes in here lol

lol 7 pages tho myG??

ill back track a couple pages and cherry pick a few posts..
    ill do my best. hahaha
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9c2akrT.jpg

this ? dont want to end up like ocho cinco
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

There's something corny about riding around bumping your own music.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao I always wondered of rappers/musicians do this. I don't think id wanna ride around bumping my own voice often. Not shocked that 50 does though lol
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol....I agree. I guess he was bumpin his own ? because Holly was in the passenger seat.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of you ? wish you could afford tatted up holly, you wish you could get to know this ? good enough so she could break your heart.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol....I agree. I guess he was bumpin his own ? because Holly was in the passenger seat.

She don't give a ? .
    But 50 always on his hustle so for him that ? was promotion. Probably had dude standing there waiting for him to pull up on stunt. Lol.
    I'd be uncomfortable listening to my own voice loud af like that, guess when you riding round like that its hard to feel lame tho.