Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ptnutz wrote: »
    ? be wifin hoes then get made when do what s ? do. The fact he posted what he did shows he in his feelings

Beat me to it. My Frat brother said a long time ago, "the world's gone crazy. Hoes are turning into ? and ? are turning into hoes. Maybe there is something to the belief that entertainers getting "punked out" by high level executives to become successful. Ray-J, Chris Brown, 50, and many others writing social media novels, and getting all emotional like they were the women in the relationship. And over hoes, not doctors, lawyers, business owners, hoes.

For all the ? these famous dudes should be able to get, they act like some weak ass ? who ain't never had ? before. To me she ain't even all that. (Would smash though).

YOU couldn't smash tho. You guys talk good game but you not smashing these type of ? .
    These ? millionaires. They trying to find the best smash and lock it not the best wife. 50 elevating her ? not the other way around.

Types of ? ? This ? was fat and had surgeries to look like she is now. U talking like she got rainbows and the cure for cancer comin out her ? . Smh

steve-buscemi-o.gif

Theres a reason multiple millionaires are ? the same chicks. Its not coincidence. You ? can front all you want but if that's you in that avi imma need you to gtfohwtbs. Like you wouldn't ? .

U keep mistaking ? for wife up.... 50 was in a relationship with her that's an L any way u try to rationalize it. I get my share of ? I'm good on that end. U on the other hand udging my avi cuz I disagree about wifing smuts tell a lot about u homie.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    That ? Trey done ? every industry ? 's ? in the game. One ? off'd himself cuz of it and wasnt Shane Mosley going around looking for Trey cuz of it lol

Man I never hear about ? like this unless it hits the ic, wtf
    Mr. Steal Your Girl is back with another story! The scandalous R&B crooner recently faced massive backlash due to his alleged relationship with the late Stephanie Moseley, who cheated on her boyfriend, Earl Hayes. The rest of the tragic story has been circulating on the web for a minute, but just in case you missed it, the other week Earl shot dead Stephanie and then took his own life while facetiming Floyd Mayweather. As for the latest story related to Trey Songz, this time around he got between the former boxer Shane Mosley and his girl Bella Gonzalez. Rumor has it the athlete heard about Bella cheating on him with Trey, so he sent her an email that reportedly said, “Sweetie we need to talk.” Thats when Bella decided to slap him in the face and sent him a picture of herself and allegedly Trey sticking up middle fingers to the camera. While we can easily suggest Bella is nothing more than a regular thot, the real question is will Trey ever stop crossing lines of other people’s relationships?
    Trey Songz tryna get at DJ Envy wife

[quotehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&v=yHB3qXTev3I&x-yt-ts=1422579428&feature=player_detailpage/quote]

hope that link work I'm on my phone.

As grimy a ? as I've been when it comes to other ? ? , if I was envy and I had any inkling that ? Trey was serious right there I'd have shot him in his foot.....right in front of everyone like leonard Washington

real ? , that ? wasn't respecting Envy's presence for ? .

It's one thing trying to get at my wife when I'm not around but trying to do that ? in front of me, would've got him knock out.

It's all about respect & Trey didn't give a ? about that
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? be wifin hoes then get made when do what s ? do. The fact he posted what he did shows he in his feelings

Beat me to it. My Frat brother said a long time ago, "the world's gone crazy. Hoes are turning into ? and ? are turning into hoes. Maybe there is something to the belief that entertainers getting "punked out" by high level executives to become successful. Ray-J, Chris Brown, 50, and many others writing social media novels, and getting all emotional like they were the women in the relationship. And over hoes, not doctors, lawyers, business owners, hoes.

For all the ? these famous dudes should be able to get, they act like some weak ass ? who ain't never had ? before. To me she ain't even all that. (Would smash though).

YOU couldn't smash tho. You guys talk good game but you not smashing these type of ? .
    These ? millionaires. They trying to find the best smash and lock it not the best wife. 50 elevating her ? not the other way around.

Types of ? ? This ? was fat and had surgeries to look like she is now. U talking like she got rainbows and the cure for cancer comin out her ? . Smh

steve-buscemi-o.gif

Theres a reason multiple millionaires are ? the same chicks. Its not coincidence. You ? can front all you want but if that's you in that avi imma need you to gtfohwtbs. Like you wouldn't ? .

U keep mistaking ? for wife up.... 50 was in a relationship with her that's an L any way u try to rationalize it. I get my share of ? I'm good on that end. U on the other hand udging my avi cuz I disagree about wifing smuts tell a lot about u homie.

"Have a baby by me baby be millionaire, I write the check before the comes who the ? cares"

Don't worry about that man. He's playing with different rules. You ? trying to relate. You can't. Kanye and wiz took L's they "wifed" smuts. Legally gave them ? half. This isn't they same he just caught feelings and and got aired.

And the irony of the bolded.
    This ? was fat and had surgeries to look like she is now.

"Oh you mad? I thought that you'd be happy "she" made it"

U the basic ? she used to be lol.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    That ? Trey done ? every industry ? 's ? in the game. One ? off'd himself cuz of it and wasnt Shane Mosley going around looking for Trey cuz of it lol

Man I never hear about ? like this unless it hits the ic, wtf
    Mr. Steal Your Girl is back with another story! The scandalous R&B crooner recently faced massive backlash due to his alleged relationship with the late Stephanie Moseley, who cheated on her boyfriend, Earl Hayes. The rest of the tragic story has been circulating on the web for a minute, but just in case you missed it, the other week Earl shot dead Stephanie and then took his own life while facetiming Floyd Mayweather. As for the latest story related to Trey Songz, this time around he got between the former boxer Shane Mosley and his girl Bella Gonzalez. Rumor has it the athlete heard about Bella cheating on him with Trey, so he sent her an email that reportedly said, “Sweetie we need to talk.” Thats when Bella decided to slap him in the face and sent him a picture of herself and allegedly Trey sticking up middle fingers to the camera. While we can easily suggest Bella is nothing more than a regular thot, the real question is will Trey ever stop crossing lines of other people’s relationships?
    Trey Songz tryna get at DJ Envy wife

[quotehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&v=yHB3qXTev3I&x-yt-ts=1422579428&feature=player_detailpage/quote]

hope that link work I'm on my phone.

As grimy a ? as I've been when it comes to other ? ? , if I was envy and I had any inkling that ? Trey was serious right there I'd have shot him in his foot.....right in front of everyone like leonard Washington

real ? , that ? wasn't respecting Envy's presence for ? .

It's one thing trying to get at my wife when I'm not around but trying to do that ? in front of me, would've got him knock out.

It's all about respect & Trey didn't give a ? about that

That's not his wife just a co-worker
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ctg was egging it on like "uhhh Trey already smashed the wifey Envy you just dont know"
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes Fifty lost ......
    Because some hoe say he beat her..
    HE HAS 400 MOLLION DOLLARS
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Word to Joey "I want Trey Songz away from all my hoes" lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpNAOLsrg8Y
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    Yes Fifty lost ......

/thread
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes Fifty lost ......

I'm not tryna say dude lost by whatever is going on between he and shorty, but since when does Curtis have 400 Million Dollars? I've always read that he was in the $100-150 mil range. No way dude has three times that..
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes Fifty lost ......

/thread

Nope........
    D0wn wrote: »
    Fif lost for even once upon a time wifing the ? ..
    j.r n trey, beated n skeeted. Fif was cuffin.
    She community ? , but u was her parole officer ? .

Now the thread can /
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 stans are the worst
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    50 stans are the worst

Not even close
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes Fifty lost ......

He's still a sucker even if he is rich.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah 50 donned that ? ol captain save a how ass Rocky.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah 50 donned that ? ol captain save a how ass Rocky.

Why he delete the post Then?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah 50 in his feelings.

If she community ? ? you monitoring her DMs for? Let Rocky get his.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woooow, cant believe 50 goin out like this screenshottin and commentin on another ngga. . Wow, wow, wow. That is the epitome of bytchmade
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Man regular ? be ? the same thots as famous ? do

Sure.
    BEAM wrote: »

Nah, they don't.

Regular hoes can get a celebrity ? , but that ? doesn't work the other way around. Celebrity femmes let that ? go to their head, and only wanna ? with ? that are "on their level."

"? costs. ? is free." ~ Chris Rock

Sheeeit. I dont know what podunk towns yall live in, but round here!?! Oh them hoes aint got no choice,they gon ? some "regular" nggas. For 1, theres far more bad bytches than famoua nggas, and 2, it doesnt take a lot of money to look the part of success, or...actually be succeaful.

If you makin 100k, are you a regular ngga??

You can have just about everything a rich ngga does except the bank account and by the time she figure that out too late.
    Shame on any ngga thinkin these bytches, famous through INSTAGRAM!, dont ? "regular" nggas

Tellin on yourself

100 racks ain't regular bruh... and instagram thots not all ? famous ? ... btw we talking about chicks who pretty much came up off getting ? by celebs... the chicks like wiz baby momma and Tyga baby momma. . Chris Brown chick.. ect.. you can't tell me they going back to regular ? . .
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Sure.
    BEAM wrote: »

Nah, they don't.

Regular hoes can get a celebrity ? , but that ? doesn't work the other way around. Celebrity femmes let that ? go to their head, and only wanna ? with ? that are "on their level."

"? costs. ? is free." ~ Chris Rock

Sheeeit. I dont know what podunk towns yall live in, but round here!?! Oh them hoes aint got no choice,they gon ? some "regular" nggas. For 1, theres far more bad bytches than famoua nggas, and 2, it doesnt take a lot of money to look the part of success, or...actually be succeaful.

If you makin 100k, are you a regular ngga??

You can have just about everything a rich ngga does except the bank account and by the time she figure that out too late.
    Shame on any ngga thinkin these bytches, famous through INSTAGRAM!, dont ? "regular" nggas

Tellin on yourself

100 racks ain't regular bruh... and instagram thots not all ? famous ? ... btw we talking about chicks who pretty much came up off getting ? by celebs... the chicks like wiz baby momma and Tyga baby momma. . Chris Brown chick.. ect.. you can't tell me they going back to regular ? . .

real talk not to dry snitch......but broads who came up get smutted by celebs still letting regular ? smash tho

you'd be surprised who letting locals still run 'em

what you see is these chicks chase celebs when their name is still known amongst the circle..........but many of these stripper/instagram model/former basketball wife brawds still out here getting cashed out by regular ?

I know GS employees who I do business with who smash some of these pseudo famous brawds on the low........these chicks just go with whoever scoop them up............and many of these chicks end up married to some no-name sucka when they "retire"