9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad situation right here. I don't think she'll survive
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    Sad situation right here. I don't think she'll survive

I hope that she makes it for multiple reasons. If she doesn't make it, her death would be like Whitney's death......sitting in a bathtub.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude needs to be investigated.

he could have did it and no one would question the drug use because of who her parents were.

perfect excuse.

wonder who all the loot going to. ? forbid she passes

i am guessing the husband
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    BOBBI KRISTINA SITUATION BLEAK

Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has "significantly diminished" brain function and doctors have told her family it does not look good ... this according to sources connected with the family.

As we previously reported, the 21-year-old was found face down in her bathtub Saturday and not breathing. She was revived, taken to the hospital where she was placed in a medically-induced coma.

She is currently on a ventilator but we're told tests have determined her brain function is alarmingly low.

Bobbi Kristina's dad, Bobby Brown, is at her bedside.

Doctors have told the family they should continue hoping and praying, but the signs are not good.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3QWUMKGjX

Well damn
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this some sad ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope she recovers

she probably watched that Whitney & Bobby movie and the depression ate her up
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rather she passes away than live life as a vegetable..so sad when a child dies before their parent(in this case bobby brown)..When people going to learn to say no drugs..smh
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude needs to be investigated.

he could have did it and no one would question the drug use because of who her parents were.

perfect excuse.

wonder who all the loot going to. ? forbid she passes

i am guessing the husband

Same thoughts exactly.....she was found face down in the tub....only unique situations would call for you to fall facedown in a garden tub and drown....on the surface simething seems foul
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this some sad ?

Co-sign. Hope she recovers. Ain't looking good though..
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Same ? ain't who ain't want Bobby Brown at Whitney's funeral tryin' to blame him for this ? Word ?
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think there some foul play with her husband tho...this ? just sound weird
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I was watching gangland some NY drug pin kidnapped bobby brown n got 500 k from whitney...they stripped bobby beat nh him up n hog tied him

BlackHand

(sound like some villain from a comic book)
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    To be bobby then, you gotta be bobby now.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is too damn old to be on some "my momma just died, i'm gonna ? myself" ? . You're a grown ass woman, you should be able to understand life is hard and deal with ? .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ^^^^? ????

? !
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    wouldnt your bodys natural reaction would be to ? or something when it cant breathe?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    wouldnt your bodys natural reaction would be to ? or something when it cant breathe?

Only when conscious, a coma is the body's defense mechanism & last line of defense against foreign bodies/trauma actively attacking it by shutting down. I think they are trying to wait this out in case the body decides to go back to regular mode & awaken (would be the logical choice). They prolly giving her 2-3 weeks b/c virtually anything can happen - she's in ? 's hands now... If it doesn't, she may remain in a vegetative state. How long depends on a lot of factors. I wouldn't watch the news tho, it has a tendency to make things worse than it is, if she is still breathing through a ventilator that means she's alive.

I hope she bounce back. Musta been hard, the whole world chastised & made a joke out of her parents whom she loved & were still her parents. No one's perfect but over the internet sometimes people forget how what they say impact those closest to those people. When we log off that's that but people we inadvertently hurt have to cope with that. Them trying to cut her father out the picture is ? up, cuz imagine being Brown, as a father he just wanted to protect his daughter. He wasn't able to protect his wife & now this. My heart goes out to dude man real talk. I cannot fathom what's going on in his mind right now. It's not even his fault.

damn you right.....
    as a dad who wanted to protect his seed and everyone pushed me away...i know how it felt at a time.

people always blamed bobby....an i am sure they still do.

he always seemed like an ok dude to me.just made some bad decisions.

but dont we all. his was just put in the media
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prayers to her and her fam. that's some sad stuff to be going through