Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive in Tub

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    i am still confused how you end up face down in a tub.

i can understand the shower running and slip an fall an bumped head.

even sitting on the edge would leave you in a weird fell over position, ass up...

other than that .....i cant see being on your stomach in a tub.

can someone help me understand
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    I get flagged for abuse because I said I hope she recovers...

Don't worry about it. I got no-signed for simply posting an article/link about her condition....LOL.

I'm learning that some posters are just lame as hell.....LOL
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she was next to a drug dealer?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn.They are saying the family is saying their last goodbyes.

They are gone to take her off life support.

This is sad.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pat and Gary Houston should be ashamed of themselves! They are awful people.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who are they?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sigh. Now is not the time Ob. You dont know ? goin on in that family other than what gossip rags tell you. Oh and as usual, calm your happy ass down man.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They're money hungry enablers. I saw one episode of that reality show, they didn't give a damn about that girl. She was walking around high as a kite or ? and they were indifferent at best.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    100 mil inheritance in play...

thing is...i bet bobby dont even want it.

lets see how the family gets over this money and try to cut him out.

hell even the fake husband gonna try to come after some
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sad situation today is bobby brown bday also and he has to make the decision to pull the plug or maybe hold out until the weekend for hope
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They're money hungry enablers. I saw one episode of that reality show, they didn't give a damn about that girl. She was walking around high as a kite or ? and they were indifferent at best.

@thegreatunknown it was awful. That girl never had a chance.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

once you remove the dad......alot of girls cant deal with the world and the consequence of their actions.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly.. Lost my Mom last April, last thing I'd even imagine doing is a damn reality show and not anyone in my family would be crazy enough to suggest something like that. It's all about the cash with them..
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    100 mil inheritance in play...

I think this is a sad lesson that money can't buy happiness.

Word man and time after time ppl still can't grasp the gravity of this statement, get off the hamster wheel and find real truth in your life.

• Sir Lurkalot
    Sir Lurkalot Members Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so, i still aint seen them ? yet... just watch part 2 a few months ago
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Sigh. Now is not the time Ob. You dont know ? goin on in that family other than what gossip rags tell you. Oh and as usual, calm your happy ass down man.

@S2J

OH PLEASE! I know one thing for sure. Whitney Houston DIED Feb 12, 2012. The first episode of that awful reality show "Houstons: On Our Own" aired in October 2012. Now Im pretty good at math and that's 8 months later....WHICH MEANS the show started FILMING at least 4 months before that....which means they were in talks about that ridiculous show at least 2 months before that to come up with contracts and lay all of the groundwork. They probably discussed it before they even buried her.

So two months after losing her only person in the world, her aunt and uncle coaxed her into a reality show. I know when to reserve judgement and it's okay to judge, as long as you dont MISjudge. I know ? up ? when I see it. To hell with those vultures.

Damn OB, was this ? in reserves?