Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive in Tub

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Pat and Gary Houston should be ashamed of themselves! They are awful people.

Sigh. Now is not the time Ob. You dont know ? goin on in that family other than what gossip rags tell you. Oh and as usual, calm your happy ass down man.

@S2J

OH PLEASE! I know one thing for sure. Whitney Houston DIED Feb 12, 2012. The first episode of that awful reality show "Houstons: On Our Own" aired in October 2012. Now Im pretty good at math and that's 8 months later....WHICH MEANS the show started FILMING at least 4 months before that....which means they were in talks about that ridiculous show at least 2 months before that to come up with contracts and lay all of the groundwork. They probably discussed it before they even buried her.

So two months after losing her only person in the world, her aunt and uncle coaxed her into a reality show. I know when to reserve judgement and it's okay to judge, as long as you dont MISjudge. I know ? up ? when I see it. To hell with those vultures.

I'll repeat: you dont know those people. Regardless of what LSA, Bossip, or MTO tells you.

Thats the elephant in the room is when tragedy happens, blame MUST be put on someone, and usually its BY peope on the outside lookin in, and directed AT the people closest to them, and its NEVR on the person involved in the tragedy. Because its in bad taste. So imo best bet is to ? bc none of us know. I.e. people trying to blame Bobby Brown for Whitney's demise.

Bottom line, you dont know those people. You dont know who green-lit the show. You dont know what Bobi Christina was ok with or what she wanted, what she thought she wanted, or what the family thought she wanted/needed. But ? the show. The show aint why the situation is where its at.

Also anyone who's had a family member succomb to addiction they'll tell you its not fair to blame OTHER people for what they "allowed" or "couldnt stop". As it was so eloquently said on the Wire, 'How you stop somebody from hurtin theyself.?'

'Pat and Gary' as you put it, like you know them, aint put nair pipe, pill, or substance in nobody's system. I'll leave it at that.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn its bobby's bday? Man that's terrible ? bless that man
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh they gon be fighting over money
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she dies bobby gone bac to drugs
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so, i still aint seen them ? yet... just watch part 2 a few months ago

Been there. Don't worry, you won't give a ? about 3. ? 's garbage.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you gonna almost go out the same way your moms did?? I would take showers for the rest of my life after this. Bobby brown is a POS, look at that girl looking all strung out. Take care of your seed ? ass ? .

Heard she cut him out of her life as well other family members.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well formulated and constructed point @obnoxiouslyfresh kinda makes me think your little ditzy persona is just a facade.

Regardless props you are more complex thinker than most here give you credit for here.
  • S2J
    Options

Sigh. Now is not the time Ob. You dont know ? goin on in that family other than what gossip rags tell you. Oh and as usual, calm your happy ass down man.

@S2J

OH PLEASE! I know one thing for sure. Whitney Houston DIED Feb 12, 2012. The first episode of that awful reality show "Houstons: On Our Own" aired in October 2012. Now Im pretty good at math and that's 8 months later....WHICH MEANS the show started FILMING at least 4 months before that....which means they were in talks about that ridiculous show at least 2 months before that to come up with contracts and lay all of the groundwork. They probably discussed it before they even buried her.

So two months after losing her only person in the world, her aunt and uncle coaxed her into a reality show. I know when to reserve judgement and it's okay to judge, as long as you dont MISjudge. I know ? up ? when I see it. To hell with those vultures.

I'll repeat: you dont know those people. Regardless of what LSA, Bossip, or MTO tells you.

Thats the elephant in the room is when tragedy happens, blame MUST be put on someone, and usually its BY peope on the outside lookin in, and directed AT the people closest to them, and its NEVR on the person involved in the tragedy. Because its in bad taste. So imo best bet is to ? bc none of us know. I.e. people trying to blame Bobby Brown for Whitney's demise.

Bottom line, you dont know those people. You dont know who green-lit the show. You dont know what Bobi Christina was ok with or what she wanted, what she thought she wanted, or what the family thought she wanted/needed. But ? the show. The show aint why the situation is where its at.

Also anyone who's had a family member succomb to addiction they'll tell you its not fair to blame OTHER people for what they "allowed" or "couldnt stop". As it was so eloquently said on the Wire, 'How you stop somebody from hurtin theyself.?'

'Pat and Gary' as you put it, like you know them, aint put nair pipe, pill, or substance in nobody's system. I'll leave it at that.

What I stated is that they should be ashamed of themselves and that is without regard to her condition. I am all too familiar with how human emotion works and that it's in our nature to attribute blame during tragedies to make sense of things and to achieve a sense of closure. I am the first to reserve judgement in those kinds of situations. That said, they are terrible people.

Yea sorry i checked out somewhere in your second paragraph. Bc i highlited the bold bc its the crux of the matter. No, they shouldnt feel ashamed. How you say alll that, when your point is simply put the bolded above.

My prev post stands: you dont know them people. And please dont take my stance as the universal 'hey we dont know, we werent there' copout. I hate that ? . What im saying is, for what you said to be true, they would literally have to be evil and wish malice to her and probably Whitney. So you reaally feel that way??

All a family can do is make the best decision possible on the info you have at that time. If her own parents cant/couldnt prevent this, wtf makes you think aunts and uncles, and 80+ year old grandparents could??? And we talkin a GROWN woman possibly on drugs. Stop.

This is not their fault, nor is anything leading to it. And its terrible to attribute bad judgement (the realiy show) to malice of heart. Say their stupid and country bumpkins, ok, but to say they're 'terrible people', you have no clue what you're talking about other than that LSA type gossip.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall got @obnoxiouslyfresh riled up in here
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Well formulated and constructed point @obnoxiouslyfresh kinda makes me think your little ditzy persona is just a facade.

Regardless props you are more complex thinker than most here give you credit for here.

@Crude_ I got folks in every thread calling me slow. It's cool. It's cool.

tumblr_m6pdl70cvu1r6ybcpo1_250.gif

Copper wrote: »
    I used to think OB was one of the smart females here

I AM! X(

Look here... The founder of molecular biology believed that vitamin C could cure terminal cancer. He actually believed that ? . I'm highly intelligent and sharp, but I am absent-minded and scatterbrained, which often results in appearing willfully clueless. It's not intelligence level, so much as it is there's a limited amount of attention one has, which may be more or less for different people, and it has to be divided between various things. I have no interest in what causes baldness but I certainly didn't think you could just shave a kid's head like that at that age.

I've come to realize that I just cannot focus and I accept this. I personally know a surgeon who types with two fingers. So yes, it is possible to be sharp and ditzy. I'm fine.

• jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the reports are true, it seems like Bobby is the only one holding out hope his daughter can make it, while everyone else is giving up or trying to cash out. Sad story overall.
  • S2J
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    If the reports are true, it seems like Bobby is the only one holding out hope his daughter can make it, while everyone else is giving up or trying to cash out. Sad story overall.

Giving up?!!? See...This is what im talking about. You never been in that position to have to pull the plug on someone. I pray you dont either.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@S2J

What I stated is that they should be ashamed of themselves and that is without regard to her condition. I am all too familiar with how human emotion works and that it's in our nature to attribute blame during tragedies to make sense of things and to achieve a sense of closure. I am the first to reserve judgement in those kinds of situations. That said, they are terrible people.

Yea sorry i checked out somewhere in your second paragraph. Bc i highlited the bold bc its the crux of the matter. No, they shouldnt feel ashamed. How you say alll that, when your point is simply put the bolded above.

My prev post stands: you dont know them people. And please dont take my stance as the universal 'hey we dont know, we werent there' copout. I hate that ? . What im saying is, for what you said to be true, they would literally have to be evil and wish malice to her and probably Whitney. So you reaally feel that way??

All a family can do is make the best decision possible on the info you have at that time. If her own parents cant/couldnt prevent this, wtf makes you think aunts and uncles, and 80+ year old grandparents could??? And we talkin a GROWN woman possibly on drugs. Stop.

This is not their fault, nor is anything leading to it. And its terrible to attribute bad judgement (the realiy show) to malice of heart. Say their stupid and country bumpkins, ok, but to say they're 'terrible people', you have no clue what you're talking about other than that LSA type gossip.

You're taking this way too literally in order to stand firm on the notion that they are not responsible for that girl's death...which interestingly enough is a point that I never made. Consider my opinion of them as "awful people" to be slight hyperbole. Im sure they eat dinner at a table like normal families do and enjoy summer picnics. If you would prefer "trifling people", "? up people", or "scumbags" to "awful", have at it. I am making an observation about a decision they made in the wake of Whitney's death which casts light on their concern for that girl's well-being. I dont have to "know them people." I don't need to know the Kardashians to know that they are trashy. I don't have to know the cast of Love & Hip Hop to conclude that they are rachet. I am observing a decision they made and characterizing it appropriately. I have several crackhead family members. It is a difficult battle that is too strong of an ailment to lay blame on the loved ones of those that surround that person. I am clear on that.

Again, I am condemning their actions of being on a reality show. Bobbi Kristina was SICK. She lost her mother and was SICK in her own drug use. The people who were around her who were WELL who willingly participated in cameras following her in the weeks following the most traumatic experience of her life are scumbags. Let's just go with scumbags.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s petty for finding the most unflattering pic of her to put in this thread knowing how these ? are they ain't gonna give a damn bout the topic at hand but bash her cuz to these ? ? like this don't matter unless you attractive. .

? so!! you're the most emotional internet thug ever.

gwaf at Internet thug... bruh if you lived say within 100 miles of me I'd love to drive to meet you to see how much of a "Internet thug" I really am.. you a bytch it's in yo blood.. you feel a lil too safe typing on a keyboard...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    I was watching gangland some NY drug pin kidnapped bobby brown n got 500 k from whitney...they stripped bobby beat nh him up n hog tied him

BlackHand

(sound like some villain from a comic book)

Preacher Crew... He killed sonny from paid in full too
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s petty for finding the most unflattering pic of her to put in this thread knowing how these ? are they ain't gonna give a damn bout the topic at hand but bash her cuz to these ? ? like this don't matter unless you attractive. .

gwaf at Internet thug... bruh if you lived say within 100 miles of me I'd love to drive to meet you to see how much of a "Internet thug" I really am.. you a bytch it's in yo blood.. you feel a lil too safe typing on a keyboard...

Santa fe nm 87507 mapquest it ? . Everybody got pistols, everybody got shooters, you aint saying nothing new ? . Difference between me and u is i dont need a set to catch my flack.
  • S2J
    edited February 2015
    Options

@S2J

You're taking this way too literally in order to stand firm on the notion that they are not responsible for that girl's death...which interestingly enough is a point that I never made. Consider my opinion of them as "awful people" to be slight hyperbole. Im sure they eat dinner at a table like normal families do and enjoy summer picnics. If you would prefer "trifling people", "? up people", or "scumbags" to "awful", have at it. I am making an observation about a decision they made in the wake of Whitney's death which casts light on their concern for that girl's well-being. I dont have to "know them people." I don't need to know the Kardashians to know that they are trashy. I don't have to know the cast of Love & Hip Hop to conclude that they are rachet. I am observing a decision they made and characterizing it appropriately. I have several crackhead family members. It is a difficult battle that is too strong of an ailment to lay blame on the loved ones of those that surround that person. I am clear on that.

Again, I am condemning their actions of being on a reality show. Bobbi Kristina was SICK. She lost her mother and was SICK in her own drug use. The people who were around her who were WELL who willingly participated in cameras following her in the weeks following the most traumatic experience of her life are scumbags. Let's just go with scumbags.

Shrug. If you say so bro. Like Jay z said 'nggas wan put the devil on me' . Im not a fan of that type ? . You dont know their motive, if they thought it'd help her, etc. People grieve in stange ways.

And lets stop talkin about a grown woman like they could literally walk her around and live her life for her. 21 is not 12. Like i said before, anything further would be in bad taste so ima leave it at that.

They didnt birth her into drug abuse. ? bless the dead, but would you call Whitney Houston a scumbag? Is Whitney's mom then a 'scumbag'? Ok then.

And stop toein the line. 'Im not sayin they could have prevented this or their at fault but....'

Okay, then...

9908cb640cf00bd6689bd2aee22f0a9d.768x506x1.jpg

wtf you talkin bout then? Why we talkin bout them in the 'Bobbi Chris unrepsonisve' thread.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

u really thought OB was ditzy??!
    damn.. where u been fan??

Cosign. OB has some goat posts and she's funny when she's messing with you guys.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Santa fe nm 87507 mapquest it ? . Everybody got pistols, everybody got shooters, you aint saying nothing new ? . Difference between me and u is i dont need a set to catch my flack.

lol new Mexico? I should be out that way some time this summer to meet up with step- fam.. yea if you really bout that... we most def can see.. and you don't know the most dirt I've done and ? I've got into personally I've done by myself and my ? was nowhere around..
  • S2J
    Options
    but what CANT BE REFUTED is that ? S2J is a ? ? ..
    how could anyone argue against the notion i have no idea. lol

hahahaha

Dont worry ya work is on standby. You can relax today tho i'll let you live
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all gonna be beefin and shootin at each other with keyboards in my states capital. Anyone wanna start sending bets to me, pm first.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol new Mexico? I should be out that way some time this summer to meet up with step- fam.. yea if you really bout that... we most def can see.. and you don't know the most dirt I've done and ? I've got into personally I've done by myself and my ? was nowhere around..

Bet, you can come to my gym and sign on that no liability dotted line