Damn Aaron Hernandez is a ? up

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What exactly did she say?

Did yall catch Robert Kraft's testimony? Kraft is loyal (to a murderer nonetheless). Even tho his testimony is largely irrleevant, he stutter stepped everyime he knew he was sayin somethin that made Hernandez look bad
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many angles ot this story. The story of the sisters could be a movie in itself.

Sisters divided: How Aaron Hernandez's murder trial has driven his fiancee and the victim's girlfriend apart
    Shayanna Jenkins, 25, and sister, Shaneah, 23, used to talk on daily basis
    Just a few years ago, they would go shopping together and get nails done
    But now, the siblings have been divided in Aaron Hernandez's murder trial
    Ex-NFL star, Shayanna's fiancé, accused of murdering Odin Lloyd in 2013
    Mr Lloyd, Shaneah's partner, was first introduced to Hernandez via sisters
    In court on Wednesday, Sheanah took stand as Shayanna sat opposite her
    She told of hearing news of fatal shooting, then receiving hug from sister
    Hernandez denies gunning down 27-year-old Mr Lloyd in Massachusetts

"Shaneah testified she saw her sister carry a garbage bag to the basement after getting calls and texts the morning after Mr Lloyd's body was found."

They were born just two years apart, grew up close and spoke daily on the phone as adults.

But now, two sisters have been divided in court over ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez's murder trial.

Last Wednesday, Shayanna Jenkins was pictured sitting solemnly behind her fiancé, Hernandez, the former New England Patriot tight end who has been accused of shooting dead Odin Lloyd in 2013.

Just feet away, across the aisle, her sister, Shaneah Jenkins, was seen sitting alongside the family of her boyfriend, Mr Lloyd, 27, whose body was discovered in an industrial park in Massachusetts.

Later in the hearing, Shaneah took the stand against Hernandez, who has been pictured grinning in court a number of times. As she was cross-examined, her sister watched from the front row.

During that time, the siblings made eye contact only once as Shaneah spoke of hearing the news of her boyfriend's death and how Hernandez had asked her how she was coping only once after it.

The prosecutor then asked Shaneah if she had seen her sister in the courtroom, to which she replied 'no'. But when Shayanna craned her neck to make sure she was seen, she changed her response.

The sisters, who shared a close bond just years ago, now appear to have a fractured relationship.

Shaneah, 25, and Shayanna, 23, who introduced Hernandez and Lloyd the year before the latter was killed, grew up together in Bristol, Connecticut and took similar paths, Shaneah told the court.

They both attended Bristol Central High School. During their last two years there, Shayanna began dating Hernandez. When he went to Florida to play football, Shayanna went to community college.

Shaneah, now a second-year criminal law student, tearfully testified about receiving the call from police in the middle of the night. She called her mother. Her next call was to her older sister.

After heading to see Mr Lloyd's mother in Boston, Shaneah and her uncle drove to the home that Shayanna and Hernandez shared.

Surveillance video played in court from inside the home showed Shayanna giving her a long hug. As she watched the video, Shayanna put her hand on her forehead, then wiped away tears.

But other parts of Shaneah's testimony seemed to agitate the older sister, who had her arms crossed and bounced her leg, occasionally emitting sighs as her sister spoke.

Shayanna pulled out a notebook and began writing notes at a few points, including when Shaneah said Hernandez had checked in with her only once to see how she was coping with Mr Lloyd's death.

In the days after Mr Lloyd was gunned down, Hernandez's lawyer presented Shaneah with her own grand jury testimony, when she said he had periodically asked if she was OK.

Shayanna then shared the notes with Hernandez's legal team. It is not yet clear if Shayanna will testify. Prosecutors say they might call her.

They have accused her of getting rid of possible evidence at Hernandez's direction - a box from the basement - using her sister's car.

Shaneah testified she saw her sister carry a garbage bag to the basement after getting calls and texts the morning after Mr Lloyd's body was found.

Hernandez has denied his involvement in the June 17, 2013, killing.

Shayanna and Shaneah's mother, Jodi Jenkins, declined to comment to AP.

The siblings also have a 16-year-old sister. The trial continues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944839/Sisters-divided-courtroom-one-testifies-against-s-fianc-ex-NFL-star-Aaron-Hernandez-2013-murder-boyfriend.html

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The younger sister is ? ? ? how you going to be at your sister for what you "THINK" her fiancee the father of your damn niece did. Even if he did it ? that got to do with your sister. Not like she told him to do it.

? I look like being mad at my sister cause she knocked off my woman. My sister mean more to me than any ? ever could.

Baby sister going to ? around and never have a relationship with her niece over a damn boyfriend.

• D. Morgan
    Options
    Haven't followed the trial as close as time went from the beginning but ? is looking 50/50 for Hernandez.

Didn't seem like his fiancee hurt him but she damn for sure didn't help.

My wife wouldn't have testified plain and simple immunity or not.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hernandez bout to get off.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

if this ? get off he gonna reach legendary og status lol
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

if this ? get off he gonna reach legendary og status lol

Well get ready to call him the big OG.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't he got another murder case he gotta deal with

Yep and he probably won't get off in Florida.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

Yep and he probably won't get off in Florida.

I thought his other murder case was in Connecticut?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Yea, the case he has in Florida is a civil case.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Yea, the case he has in Florida is a civil case.

? that case can't go to jail for civil cases.

If he go broke from beating 2 murder cases no matter what happen in the civil case the people can't get money from a broke person.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

That double murder case is the one where he is going to have serious problems.

This current case was to make him broke, soil his name to the jury pool for the next trial and hope they get a conviction cause the case is really weak.

They don't really care if they get a conviction on the Lloyd case that ? just gave them more time to get all their ? together for the other case. The ? just a big ass game to these people they don't care about Lloyd or the people from the double homicide nor Hernandez for that matter.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea he's getting off.Ignore the fact there's surveillance of him with a gun 10 mins after the murder,his dna on a square at the scene of the crime and his dna on some bubble gum at he scene of the crime.Those are all coincidences + his defense team admitted he witnessed the killing but didn't know what to do so they're blaming his co defendants.Only a jury full of idiots won't convict this dude
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol at the vid that @D. Morgan has in his sig. =))
  • D. Morgan
    edited April 2015
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    lol at the vid that @D. Morgan has in his sig. =))

@O.G.

That ? is hilarious. When I heard that ? it was un ? real!!!!

I still listen to that ? just cause of how funny it is.

They sound good though which is why its so crazy and funny as hell
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet lifetime gonna do a movie bout them two sisters lol
    Damn he might get off tho
    But then tranfer to.another prison for that other case but they got a witness
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea he's getting off.Ignore the fact there's surveillance of him with a gun 10 mins after the murder,his dna on a square at the scene of the crime and his dna on some bubble gum at he scene of the crime.Those are all coincidences + his defense team admitted he witnessed the killing but didn't know what to do so they're blaming his co defendants.Only a jury full of idiots won't convict this dude

Doesn't he have two more bodies he has to go on trial for, too?
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember an unsolved old case got brought up about him shooting someone during his Freshman year at Florida when he was all of 17, can't remember the other guy's name that was with him but he plays for the Jaguars now.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The younger sister is ? ? ? how you going to be at your sister for what you "THINK" her fiancee the father of your damn niece did. Even if he did it ? that got to do with your sister. Not like she told him to do it.

? I look like being mad at my sister cause she knocked off my woman. My sister mean more to me than any ? ever could.

Baby sister going to ? around and never have a relationship with her niece over a damn boyfriend.

You say that like she wasn't about to marry this dude and he was some random ? she was ? . That was her fiance so it's safe to assume she was in love with him. That person being murdered ain't something you just get over like ain't ? happen. It's doubtful if your sister killed your wife you'd be all cool about it on some "Well my sister did it so ? that ? "
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

You say that like she wasn't about to marry this dude and he was some random ? she was ? . That was her fiance so it's safe to assume she was in love with him. That person being murdered ain't something you just get over like ain't ? happen. It's doubtful if your sister killed your wife you'd be all cool about it on some "Well my sister did it so ? that ? "

This is where your scenerio goes wrong her SISTER didn't do a got damn thing to her fiancee! She can and should be mad at Hernandez all she wants. I don't have problem with that. I do have a problem with her being mad at her sister like she was there and was apart of what happened that night.

Now if she feels a way cause she feels like her sister knew Hernandez did it and was trying to help him get away with it. That I can understand.

But to just be mad at your sister cause of what her own fiancee/child's father/ bread winner did outside of her knowledge is ? to me.

Truth be told you got damn right I would be mad as hell if my sister killed my wife. One thing for sure and two is for certain I wouldn't tell on my sister if I knew she did it.

Now if it was ? I was just ? and she did something to make my sister do that then yes it is "well ? that ? "
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly.Some of the posters on this site just say the dumbest things and act like it make sense.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

This is where your scenerio goes wrong her SISTER didn't do a got damn thing to her fiancee! She can and should be mad at Hernandez all she wants. I don't have problem with that. I do have a problem with her being mad at her sister like she was there and was apart of what happened that night.

Now if she feels a way cause she feels like her sister knew Hernandez did it and was trying to help him get away with it. That I can understand.

But to just be mad at your sister cause of what her own fiancee/child's father/ bread winner did outside of her knowledge is ? to me.

Truth be told you got damn right I would be mad as hell if my sister killed my wife. One thing for sure and two is for certain I wouldn't tell on my sister if I knew she did it.

Now if it was ? I was just ? and she did something to make my sister do that then yes it is "well ? that ? "

So now you would be mad after saying you wouldn't give a ? ? Which is it? And yeah there still would be anger if the sister is defending the person accused of killing your fiance and she thinks Hernandez did it. There's probably negative feelings at anyone who thinks he's innocent and she thinks he's guilty. That's a normal human reaction and emotion to feel at that moment. Also think it's doubtful you'd be this 100% certain on defending your own sister if she did ? your wife. That's your wife for a reason and not just some random broad being smashed. You not married to and building a life with your sister.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you can't convict a person of murder just because they was at the scene... they charging him with 1st degree which means it has to be premeditated... and they said he had no real reason to murk dude..