Read my post again ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The younger sister is ? ? ? how you going to be at your sister for what you "THINK" her fiancee the father of your damn niece did. Even if he did it ? that got to do with your sister. Not like she told him to do it.

? I look like being mad at my sister cause she knocked off my woman. My sister mean more to me than any ? ever could.

Baby sister going to ? around and never have a relationship with her niece over a damn boyfriend.

You say that like she wasn't about to marry this dude and he was some random ? she was ? . That was her fiance so it's safe to assume she was in love with him. That person being murdered ain't something you just get over like ain't ? happen. It's doubtful if your sister killed your wife you'd be all cool about it on some "Well my sister did it so ? that ? "

This is where your scenerio goes wrong her SISTER didn't do a got damn thing to her fiancee! She can and should be mad at Hernandez all she wants. I don't have problem with that. I do have a problem with her being mad at her sister like she was there and was apart of what happened that night.

Now if she feels a way cause she feels like her sister knew Hernandez did it and was trying to help him get away with it. That I can understand.

But to just be mad at your sister cause of what her own fiancee/child's father/ bread winner did outside of her knowledge is ? to me.

Truth be told you got damn right I would be mad as hell if my sister killed my wife. One thing for sure and two is for certain I wouldn't tell on my sister if I knew she did it.

Now if it was ? I was just ? and she did something to make my sister do that then yes it is "well ? that ? "

So now you would be mad after saying you wouldn't give a ? ? Which is it? And yeah there still would be anger if the sister is defending the person accused of killing your fiance and she thinks Hernandez did it. There's probably negative feelings at anyone who thinks he's innocent and she thinks he's guilty. That's a normal human reaction and emotion to feel at that moment. Also think it's doubtful you'd be this 100% certain on defending your own sister if she did ? your wife. That's your wife for a reason and not just some random broad being smashed. You not married to and building a life with your sister.

? up a little in my first post about and didn't edit it.

I never said anything about defending my sister I just said I wouldn't tell on my sister or anyone for that matter if I knew she/they did it.

My sister would be cut off. If I knew another person who did it I would try my best to ? them plain and simple.

I'm not in here claiming to be a gangster or tough guy. Just saying what I would do though.

You also have to understand my mentality I'm not a person who thinks a person going to prison even if its for life is justice for killing a loved one of mine.

For the underlined I'm married will be 7 years this year. So I know what I'm saying in regards to my wife and my sister.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He surely did ? up. Guilty of first degree murder!
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When trying to play gangster goes wrong
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Life without parole, I can't do that ?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . Then he still has to stand trial for the other murder.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His own defense did him in
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Going to prison as a former tigh tend.. dying in prison as a Wide Receiver
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, this ? is just sad all around.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »
    They got Llyod texting that he was with the Football Player.
    Cell phone pinging off towers.
    Aaron wasn't alone. ? gonna sing.

You a lil late they/we been known all that. They still cant put the gun in anybody hand.
    That was in response to the people saying Aaron would get of on Lloyd's murder.

They don't need the gun in anybody hands to convict of murder. All of them will be convicted.

Told y'all this muthafucka was burnt toast.
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid muthafucka
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He saw the murder but he didn't do it
    He tried to cover it up but he didn't do it

When keeping it real goes wrong
    Life is a long time and he still go other cases against him.
    Some people no matter how talented just don't deserve all that money
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He saw the murder but he didn't do it
    He tried to cover it up but he didn't do it

When keeping it real goes wrong
    Life is a long time and he still go other cases against him.
    Some people no matter how talented just don't deserve all that money

He did it.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have sat in that seat waiting on the jury to decide my fate. Most scared i have ever been in my life.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That black chick gon be lonely now
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well the all time stupid athlete standard has been claimed by a hispanic dude. So the black race can now breathe a little easier. lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His own defense did him in

This reminds me of my cuzn...

He stabbed some dude a bunch of times during a fight over a stolen ps3...

At first he said he didn't do it...but witness saw him...than. Admitted to it n said he was crazy n heard voices

GUILTY LIFE
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options