The Get Down (Netflix Original) - 2016 (Season 2 2017 has begun)

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I just finished it.That ? club scene though. When that chick told dizzee to kiss Thor that's when I fast forwarded the scene.

Lol ? was weird. They never kissed but got real close to it, or atleast they never full on showed it, but when they would inch closer the scene would change to someone sucking on a ? . That was a very odd scene.

The late 70's was wild was damn near wild and free.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    just over halfway through ep 4...I can't believe how dude keep picking Shao over Mylene...

more so he picking his own journey and own musical dreams instead of toe tapping for mylene's music dream

I guess that's another way to see it...I'm watching it from a "your girl fly ? " angle...lol

? .... you sound like a sucka who gets left behind. Lol

Just for a little while homie! I'll catch up after I secure that thing! Lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    That dancing ass ? Cadillac is hilarious

Bruh I was sitting there like "Did this ? snatched Napoleon and his brotha, just so they can watch him show off his dance move??" Lol.

Glad to see Napoleon become part of the crew tho.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished it...dope show. Can't wait for part 2...feel like part 1 was too short.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    just over halfway through ep 4...I can't believe how dude keep picking Shao over Mylene...

It's really Mylene who pushed him. In the 1st episode she says she likes him but doesn't want to be with him because she thinks he's ? up his potential. He has a clear talent as a writer he was afraid to embrace in front of people. Once he starts to embrace it, you see how she starts to react to it.

True when she basically said i ain't ? wit no ? stay around the way ? ..and he got motivated to pursue his own thing

and i think they setting up to where Shao gonna smash Mylene

not sure if he is going to smash, but i think he wants to. How everyone think she is bad but him.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched the first ep.

Real good!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Lol @ the Dizzy being the one responsible for Mylene's song getting played.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

It's really Mylene who pushed him. In the 1st episode she says she likes him but doesn't want to be with him because she thinks he's ? up his potential. He has a clear talent as a writer he was afraid to embrace in front of people. Once he starts to embrace it, you see how she starts to react to it.

True when she basically said i ain't ? wit no ? stay around the way ? ..and he got motivated to pursue his own thing

not sure if he is going to smash, but i think he wants to. How everyone think she is bad but him.

I think he do. But I think he sees her more of an obstacle of what the crew is trying to do.

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yea this ? is greatness.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    On the first episode...

When the ? told Maylene he love her and she said she don't love him, she don't want no boy...

All I could see was this..
    mjfls.gif

That's why I said I would of stunted on that ? too if I was Books. She only want him not that he starting to put himself on, BIIIIITCH you wasn't with me shooting in the gym.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Nah I don't think Shao gonna smash Mylene...I think the more Zeke gets into music the conflict between her and Shao over Zeke's attention is gonna come to a full on battle
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    On the first episode...

When the ? told Maylene he love her and she said she don't love him, she don't want no boy...

mjfls.gif

That's why I said I would of stunted on that ? too if I was Books. She only want him not that he starting to put himself on, BIIIIITCH you wasn't with me shooting in the gym.

Lol ain't nothing wrong with her wanting a dude that is showing he wants to be more than a ? from the hood. She clearly liked him...but from that first scene in the classroom and him saying he was planning on dropping out you can see how he was headed on that path
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the first episode...

mjfls.gif

Lol ain't nothing wrong with her wanting a dude that is showing he wants to be more than a ? from the hood. She clearly liked him...but from that first scene in the classroom and him saying he was planning on dropping out you can see how he was headed on that path

Nah there aint nothing wrong with that, but one thing I can't stand is once I start to get on you want to jump back on the bandwagon, nah keep ya ass over there and watch this come up from the sidelines.