-Ill Community- GIVE @SIXSICKSINS AN HONEST RATING ON HER MODDING(FIRST 5-MONTH TRIAL) Vol.1

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Oh black samson is a mod too

my point exactly
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1-3 Horrible She suppose to mod with her keyboard not with her ?
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Oh black samson is a mod too

my point exactly

He doesn't mod based off feelings
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    She bad and she hates white people. I'm trying to figure out what the problem is......
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    7-9 Exceptionally well
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    10 GOAT
    Just the fact this thread was made...yea
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ darcskies post getting vaporized. That ? cant blink without getting slapped by six

That ? level 3 warning is hilarious
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt six and darc have beef years back? Something about adoption
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Didnt six and darc have beef years back? Something about adoption

Yeah man this ? is child's play now tho he ain't eem mentioned her eyes like he used too lol

The plex is more about her actions than her as a whole
  • lemzolamaximus
    lemzolamaximus Members Posts: 3
    Options
    I dont need to vote. Cause Six is not perfect, neither are we.
    Yet she has been appointed modd. That implies that she cannot act like yhe poster she was. Thou cant be on both sides of the fences.

She is doing a good job imo. But the way she reacts to some beefs and that ? all whites ( instead of ? all racists white) rethoric doesnt do her justice.
    If we take out the modd votes she is half appreciated as a modd. If she keeps up this way i foresee a worsening.
    Its time to read Machaveli Six, @Cain too by the way.

Speaking of him, you have finaly consummed your BANN LEMMY pulsions. I find it funny. Nevertheless is good to ' fun ban' or even " compulsive ban', but it lose its taste when posters who are posting ? AFRICA and other racist ? circulate freely and unscathed...

Peace
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7-9 Exceptionally well
    gorgeous woman. very intriguing.

she'd make a good wife to someone like me but younger.

someone like @Sion

whats the question?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    She's doing a great job...people are far too upset by things
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet she has been appointed modd. That implies that she cannot act like yhe poster she was. Thou cant be on both sides of the fences.

She is doing a good job imo. But the way she reacts to some beefs and that ? all whites ( instead of ? all racists white) rethoric doesnt do her justice.
    If we take out the modd votes she is half appreciated as a modd. If she keeps up this way i foresee a worsening.

Speaking of him, you have finaly consummed your BANN LEMMY pulsions. I find it funny. Nevertheless is good to ' fun ban' or even " compulsive ban', but it lose its taste when posters who are posting ? AFRICA and other racist ? circulate freely and unscathed...

Peace

get out ur feelings fruit!
    be a man for once...

? . africa.
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Peace

So you're saying Cain doesn't care about Africa?
  • lemzolamaximus
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

Peace

Not saying that. But i think that such posts as Boss exellence 's should be punished.

Even you can call a poster ? and nothing will happen. Worse you have been protected by posters who were saying that it doesnt matter cause you were supppsed to not be here anymore...

But you here. What has happened ? NOTHING!!!!

But Cain is quick to interpret my post as ? and " fun/compulsive ban me '.
    And he knows better that was making a PRINCE OF BEL AIR metaphore.

But hey im learning more about self hate in America... what is happening here is what we see on a daily basis ...

if you have really used the word ? towards @OMEGA_CONFLICT i dont blame you. I blame the lack of reaction ...

• CapitalB
    Options
    somebody hand this ? some tissue. hahaha
  • lemzolamaximus
    Options

Peace

Not saying that. But i think that such posts as Boss exellence 's should be punished.

Even you can call a poster ? and nothing will happen. Worse you have been protected by posters who were saying that it doesnt matter cause you were supppsed to not be here anymore...

But hey im learning more about self hate in America... what is happening here is what we see on a daily basis ...

if you have really used the word ? towards @OMEGA_CONFLICT i dont blame you. I blame the lack of reaction ...

What in the ? are you talking about?

First there is an written evidence of you using the n word. Then Conflict said that you called him a ? during a phone conversation...

For the latter its your voice against his but for the first man...

Still i dont care since BLACK POSTERS were protecting you by saying that IT DOESNT MATTER SINCE YOU WERE GONE.

For me its a validation.
    Dont call me ? though...
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes hard to decipher the male posters from the females on this board, the amount of complaining and ? that goes on by male posters is pathetic, man up it's the ? internet.

Gunna act like she ain't made some good threads with good content, everyone was loving the CC thread, she made it possible for few posters who don't do the ? to gain some good knowledge from the likes of @sion etc...

Swear this board just complains to complain... Always ? ass dizz starting the threads to... Go collect ? pics under a female alias you weirdo.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4-6 Fair
    lol @ believing anything conny posts.
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options

Peace

What in the ? are you talking about?

First there is an written evidence of you using the n word. Then Conflict said that you called him a ? during a phone conversation...

For the latter its your voice against his but for the first man...

Still i dont care since BLACK POSTERS were protecting you by saying that IT DOESNT MATTER SINCE YOU WERE GONE.

For me its a validation.
    Dont call me ? though...

and on that note

IC Rule 8103.4.23.A - "Aliases of banned users are not permitted to post."
  • CapitalB
    Options
    lol this punk ? deleted like 10 posts to ? the whole convo. hahahaha
    ? hilarious..

pathetic ...but hilarious none the less..

*saves post*
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    Man if hrap n solemonthewise did this they would have been demodded n ?
This discussion has been closed.