-Ill Community- GIVE @SIXSICKSINS AN HONEST RATING ON HER MODDING(FIRST 5-MONTH TRIAL) Vol.1

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    I personally don't see what the fuss is about. So she trusted/liked white people or A white person at one time, that trust got broken for whatever reason and vowed to never trust/like another one again, so what who cares it is what it is. I don't take it personal her hating me or other white people it's what she feels she needs to do. I don't agree with some of the things she's been doing or relate to everything she says, but I can still appreciate her as a human being.

did you jus call her a ? with no soul

is that you ol mel Gibson

mel_gibson2.jpg
    I think your deduction skills are a little wonky this morning SH.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    leave this young lady alone.

yall too pressed on bringing her down.

did anyone make a pros and cons list?

So pressed. Stew has reposted the same dry, etherless post for his bf multiple times now. So easy to prove his male crush, simply by forcing him to out himself.

You would think people would have caught on by now that situations such as these enable me to thrive, but this just makes it all the funnier. #SummerIsComing

Oh come on you tried this the other day with @gns. I've done the same with @Pico @noir's @Chicity @aggyaf etc.. post. At least attempt to be funny
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Donkey should be a safe haven for people to express their opinions no matter how ignorant or bias they may be. Unless it's some ? ? or personal information, posters content should never be deleted or altered. Anything deemed un-funny by Six or against her beliefs she deletes or shuts down. Six has the potential to be a good mod but has to get out her feels before that can happen.

Placing this thoughtful heartfelt post in donkey brought a tear to my eye
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    leave this young lady alone.

yall too pressed on bringing her down.

did anyone make a pros and cons list?

I've got a Venn diagram coming
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    yall want it to be one way.....
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    what if.... six is playing a role?

what if what she is doing is actually causing traffic in the damn donkey again?

donkey was never this active when it was just joker modding... and hell he was doing what six did...WITH FEELINGS and yall never made a thread in retaliation....

yall some racist ass blacks... hating your own kind...

but let a child ? mexican molest your post... you idiots get to giggling and ? .
    Cs black yall ? is racist af
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    7-9 Exceptionally well
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

donkey was never this active when it was just joker modding... and hell he was doing what six did...WITH FEELINGS and yall never made a thread in retaliation....

but let a child ? mexican molest your post... you idiots get to giggling and ? .
    What's your stake in all this?

She promise to give ya dry ass dreads some help in exchange for ya loyalty?

do calf socks turn into knee highs for you or nah?
    We the same damn height!!!
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    10 GOAT

Cs black yall ? is racist af

Oh look what i found

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/6751044#Comment_6751044
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1-3 Horrible She suppose to mod with her keyboard not with her ?

how is deleting n banning/jailing posters making nore traffic

donkey was never this active when it was just joker modding.

lol @ active this ? is still trash

.. and hell he was doing what six did...WITH FEELINGS and yall never made a thread in retaliation....

people complain everyday about him changing posts to ? ?

dont play that card

the ? are posters without no power supoose to do? Tell another mod? But thats crying and we "want it one way but not the other

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    Noir wrote: »

Mmmmm....donkey became active because the ADHD & the Pic thread was brought into this section.

Plus, mad ? are soft these days.

this is why this ? in the toilet....too many PePe Le Pew ass ?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    7-9 Exceptionally well
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    10 GOAT

Mmmmm....donkey became active because the ADHD & the Pic thread was brought into this section.

this is why this ? in the toilet....too many PePe Le Pew ass ?

You of all ppl talking this ? . You the biggest ? on this ? .

I made you change your avi. You had that shitup for years. Lmao n u took it personally
    #easywork
    you cried n cried for months lmao

You call me a ? /mexican. I say ok ill be that. Lets see if u can handle it. U cry to the mods for me to be banned you demand me to post proof pics on numerous occasions.
    ? you soft you been soft you have no business here.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT

you're all welcome
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    7-9 Exceptionally well
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if everyone would stay in character, that would be great.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall really think Six that damn irrational huh?

at least she dont lie about her mod ? to try to save her modding career like the gotdamn admins can't see the ? ...
    Which mod did this?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    10 GOAT
    if everyone would stay in character, that would be great.

There hardly any "characters" here you ppl come here each n everyday tryna live your life on the Internet. Dry posting tellin yo life stories in a ? random thread 80% of u here r from gns. You ppl dont belong here
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4-6 Fair
    I think I get why Six I doing what she is doing and made posts about her mod spot being solidified....she cool, but the excessive post deletion is annoying. But at the end of the day, this site relies on traffic and advertisement dollars right? You ? posting right?

Chess not checkers....

And yall stop with the caping. It's disgusting.
This discussion has been closed.