-Ill Community- GIVE @SIXSICKSINS AN HONEST RATING ON HER MODDING(FIRST 5-MONTH TRIAL) Vol.1

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1-3 Horrible She suppose to mod with her keyboard not with her ?
    lol this punk ? deleted like 10 posts to ? the whole convo. hahahaha
    ? hilarious..

pathetic ...but hilarious none the less..

*saves post*

Damn shame. She deleted that post you made about her in @700 thread also. She ? up the entire website when she do that. So let me get this straight we got earth2superman, jokerking (we still don't know who the ? he is) and sixsicksins at safety? This gonna be the worst year on this website in a long time its about to be so many ? thread titles, bannings and reactions vaporized ? gonna be horrible. We can't post ? We cant post covered up ? We cant post covered up ? in spoilers maan this aint the internet ? outta here.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes hard to decipher the male posters from the females on this board, the amount of complaining and ? that goes on by male posters is pathetic, man up it's the ? internet.

Gunna act like she ain't made some good threads with good content, everyone was loving the CC thread, she made it possible for few posters who don't do the ? to gain some good knowledge from the likes of @sion etc...

Swear this board just complains to complain... Always ? ass dizz starting the threads to... Go collect ? pics under a female alias you weirdo.

What good threads
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    Who's the second to youngest mod?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    Chicity wrote: »
    Posters can not and will never be the catalyst for change on the IC

A lot of creative and entertaining posters have been stifled by the arrogance of mods and that was happening way before 6 so to put the blame solely on her shoulders is to be ignorant or accepting of the past actions of others

Anyway, as pertaining to HOW she mods, it's asscheeks. Just like the rest of them

Asscheeks
    Asscheeks
    Asscheeks

BabySix been mad at you since last year cuz she think u banned her from TC one night but she aint know it was me that banned her ha!
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    @SixSickSins your threads are trash
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=lAFZnvTfFAs
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    I am one but we are many
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A lot of creative and entertaining posters have been stifled by the arrogance of mods and that was happening way before 6 so to put the blame solely on her shoulders is to be ignorant or accepting of the past actions of others

Anyway, as pertaining to HOW she mods, it's asscheeks. Just like the rest of them

Asscheeks
    Asscheeks
    Asscheeks

Thats where you are wrong WE can bring all the change in the world but when half these ? scared to speak up and the other half post being deleted left and right we aint even got a voice or chance in hell
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited February 2015
    Options
    10 GOAT

You or Kham
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    Wouldn't even know she's a mod if it wasn't for her houdining ? ' posts. I do want to smash tho so i'll give her a 10.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7-9 Exceptionally well
    leave this young lady alone.

yall too pressed on bringing her down.

did anyone make a pros and cons list?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    LOL @ Black Stew. That's ? up.

As to the thread: She makes for a good toilet seat. The weird thing is the toilet seat follows you around begging to be ? on. Must be a new self-aware masochistic high-technology model toilet seat *shrug*

And copy/pasting your posts in Word before you post them solves half the problem. The more she exposes herself as being a defenseless lame the worse off for her in the long run. Best believe that ? shook up and only continues this behavior as a synthetic show of defiance. She wants to stop being a ? loving lame so bad it's leaking out her dreads.

And I'm enjoying watching her die inside immensely.
    copies to word to post again later lol

Shes deleted this post at least 10 times. Shame

@stew that's not even etherous tho.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Asscheeks
    Asscheeks
    Asscheeks

Thats where you are wrong WE can bring all the change in the world but when half these ? scared to speak up and the other half post being deleted left and right we aint even got a voice or chance in hell
    Nah bruh that's not how this works

Greg nor Jay or any of the other two admins gives a ? about how this site is going, least of all the petty concerns of it's posters

You howling to the moon but do you big bruh. I wish you nothing but the best
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    10 GOAT
    AggyAF wrote: »

And your threads are...? 1k+ threads, not one memorable.
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    10 GOAT

You or Kham

I'm the youngest, Kham must be second. Let's see when his thread gets made.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

And your threads are...? 1k+ threads, not one memorable.

Ask the reason bout me
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    10 GOAT
    leave this young lady alone.

yall too pressed on bringing her down.

did anyone make a pros and cons list?

So pressed. Stew has reposted the same dry, etherless post for his bf multiple times now. So easy to prove his male crush, simply by forcing him to out himself.

You would think people would have caught on by now that situations such as these enable me to thrive, but this just makes it all the funnier. #SummerIsComing
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally don't see what the fuss is about. So she trusted/liked white people or A white person at one time, that trust got broken for whatever reason and vowed to never trust/like another one again, so what who cares it is what it is. I don't take it personal her hating me or other white people it's what she feels she needs to do. I don't agree with some of the things she's been doing or relate to everything she says, but I can still appreciate her as a human being.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    No its not which makes it even more sad.

Then why is it continously deleted @stew?

It's funny, @darcskies was the original white people hater and when he was a mod, he didnt take this ? serious like faux black panther.

He actually had the social lounge generating conversation for the actual rhetoric that he had promoted. He never went into donkey and deleted everything that was "anti-black". Hell, he had wanted the intellectual sparing, unlike someone else on here.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    nappyknots is makin notes of all of this

giphy.gif

Canny resemblance. ..
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally don't see what the fuss is about. So she trusted/liked white people or A white person at one time, that trust got broken for whatever reason and vowed to never trust/like another one again, so what who cares it is what it is. I don't take it personal her hating me or other white people it's what she feels she needs to do. I don't agree with some of the things she's been doing or relate to everything she says, but I can still appreciate her as a human being.

did you jus call her a ? with no soul

is that you ol mel Gibson

mel_gibson2.jpg

This discussion has been closed.