SMDH.. Madison,WI pigs ? 19 yr old unarmed young black man in cold blood...

Options

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate white people. I gotta get the ? out this Country before I lose it.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, lemme get this straight:

A cop without a gun is basically a sitting-duck incapable of subduing and / or apprehending a suspect or defending himself.

So, in other words, the police department only employs wimps, cowards and ? ?

Yeah, sounds about right.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the police, another ? got it bad cause I'm brown.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black man=america's target
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    They killing us off of earth yall.
    In streets, at work, in homes people...why? No really why?
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of last year I said that 2015 would be no different than 2014 and the innocent bodies would continue to pile up. We gotta spill blood, ? this ? , no more of this ? . Anyone of us posting in this thread could be next or somebody close to us. ? it, eye for an eye, and when the whole world is blind then maybe this ? will end.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    We have nobody to come to our rescue..........we the only group attacking ourselves running to folks that dont give a ? about if you live today or die tomorrow. .....
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Black men are not allowed to be themselves anymore....the only way to prosper is pretending to be somebody else and share their pain, yet we (black men) are still the ones who die alone no support from our own....
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    .............................I am beyond fed up. Trying to make a living in a state where its normal to take shots at a ? .........NORMAL TO TAKE SHOTS AT A ? !!!!!!! Why is that the norm?!?!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The cop broke into the house to shoot an unarmed civilian?? Wow....that cop has a lot to explain

The cop is gonna be guaranteed to get away with this though, allegedly Tony was hitting people at random before he got shot. Several witnesses have already said that, the cop will get away with this fairly easily.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    As men we are taught we're supposed to take pain but why accept that ? lying down every time tho.....smh. smh smh.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    I don't think this is so much a racial issue here, Madison has a trigger happy police force. There has been multiple cop shootings here for the past couple of years. They killed an unarmed white guy a couple years back which is why we have an out of state independent investigation law now. That cop also had a history of being quick to shoot and basically getting off scott free.

I been wanting thing implemented nationally. How is it working out?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they saying the cop ran up in dude crib because he heard something?

What kinda ? is that? Seriously thats some marshall law, nwo, draconian type ? .

this is what we have to deal with now? How in the ? are we supposed to fight the police? Body cams arent going to cut it. Any footage you got they locking yo ass up so it wont get out. What do yall think is going to happen to their footage? They throwing that ? out and covering their tracks.

Peaceful protests? Nope, they laugh at that ? and still call us animals in the media.

No offense but Anthony Robinson looks like a tall ass Drake and if the cops find him threatening then its open season for all of us.

They don't care because they can get away with it. A simple sentence "I was afraid" or because people believe in ? like "suicide by cop". Gtfoh with that non accountable ? .
  • Sojourner Truth
    Sojourner Truth Members Posts: 151
    Options
    As men we are taught we're supposed to take pain but why accept that ? lying down every time tho.....smh. smh smh.

You don't have to take the pain lying down boo...

tumblr_m4lqgpil3H1qk6zdio1_500.gif

tumblr_mk8xvf4x8w1rt93pio1_400.gif
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Absolutely hate to say this....but nobody should be surprised that this happened....we are targets and always have been..the question is what is going to be done when this cop gets off because yall know that's whats going to happen...We can't keep marching forever...
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    host.madison.com/ct/entertainment/this-was-a-big-loss-hundreds-march-to-scene-of/article_d571a244-1ff9-5046-8f33-c5081808cbe7.html
    Hundreds march to scene of Tony Robinson shooting in Madison

Friends of Tony Robinson, the 19-year-old African-American man who was shot to death by a Madison police officer on Friday night, walked behind the right side of the “Black Lives Matter” banner as about 200 marchers made their way down East Washington Avenue on Saturday afternoon.

“I’m not feeling too good. This was a big loss,” said Shandrell Evans, 19, who had known Tony since he was in sixth grade.

Evans described his friend as a “big, friendly giant with funny ears” who loved playing street basketball games.

“I just want to be able to be heard,” Evans said of the protest. “So they can understand what’s going on, because this has been going on a little too long.

"I didn’t really think it was going to happen in Madison, you know.”

“It’s unreal, to be honest,” said Donza Siller, 18, a student at Sun Prairie High School, where Robinson graduated. “He was just here. And now he’s gone. We used to always ? jokes with him in the mornings at the breakfast table. In a minute, we’re not going to have childhood friends, or memories or nobody we can hang out with because they’re all dying.”

It’s amazing that people got together for this,” said Jarell Patterson, 20, another friend. Patterson says he wants “justice” for his friend.

“Michael Brown didn’t have justice, Trayvon Martin didn’t have justice
    ,” he said.

Protesters initially gathered around noon outside the Madison Police Department headquarters just off of the Capitol Square. They carried signs that read, “Please stop killing unarmed black people” and “Tony Robinson’s life matters.”

They passed around a megaphone to share feelings with the crowd, which continued to grow. They asked questions like, “When do our children just get to be children?” and urged other protesters to “pick up your phone, call somebody, tell them to get down here.”

Eventually, police arrived, blocking off a portion of Carroll Street.

“This is not the community I want to be in,” said Craig Spaulding, one of the protesters who took to the microphone. Spaulding’s son was a friend of Robinson's. “I don’t want to be here anymore if this continues to happen and nothing is done about it. Who’s going to be next, you know? I’m scared about all of my friends who are black on the streets, just living their lives.”

After about a half-hour, protesters began making their way down Carroll Street toward East Washington Avenue. They chanted, “What’s his name? Tony Robinson! Who’d they ? ? Tony Robinson!” and called out, “Number one in the country for who? White people!” referring to Madison’s frequent presence at the top of “Best City to Live In” lists.

Young, Gifted and Black Coalition organizers also took turns at the megaphone during the march.

“We are here to ensure that we demand justice as a community,” said Brandi Grayson, an organizer with the coalition.

Marchers eventually made their way to Williamson Street, stopping in front of the home where Robinson was shot.

While standing in front of the scene, which was lined with yellow police tape and flanked by about ten officers, protesters again took turns with the megaphone.

Representatives of the Young, Gifted and Black Coalition railed against media portrayals of young black men and reminded protesters to put up a united front. They also circled back to goals expressed in a community meeting on Saturday morning, including getting financial support from the City of Madison for Robinson’s family's mental health care and burial costs.

“We are demanding the city be held accountable,” said Eric Upchurch of the coalition.

At one point, there was a tense confrontation between police and protesters as one young man, a friend of Robinson’s, tried to bring flowers up to the crime scene.

“They’re stealing our future,” said Maria Hamilton, the mother of Dontre Hamilton. Hamilton was shot and killed by a police officer in Milwaukee last April. Maria Hamilton drove to Madison from Milwaukee on Saturday morning, she said. She’s planning to meet with Tony Robinson’s family next week.

“We are here today and we will be here tomorrow,” she said. “We will fight the DOJ with you.”

Protesters dispersed around 3:30 p.m., after marching from the Williamson Street scene back up to the Madison Police Department offices on Carroll Street.

Organizers say they will continue to take to the streets “as long as people want to be out.”

“He was a kid. He had a good heart,” said Shante Grant, a mother of one of Robinson’s friends. “They shot the wrong child this time. They murdered the wrong baby
    .”
  • stringer bell
    Options
  • stringer bell
    Options
    host.madison.com/news/local/crime_and_courts/police-tapes-officers-told-of-battery-involving-tony-robinson-before/article_b44cbbf5-21f2-54be-93fe-85ea5819e75c.html#utm_source=host.madison&utm_campaign=most-popular-tabs-2&utm_medium=direct
    Evolving call

The dispatcher relaying information to officers Friday night told them Robinson’s name and age, and gave them a description of the clothing he was wearing, according to the transmissions posted online.

The dispatcher tells officers the person who called authorities isn’t still at the apartment, but says, “Apparently Tony hit one of his friends.”

“No weapons seen,” the dispatcher adds.

Later, he says the caller told them Robinson “tried to strangle” someone inside 1125 Williamson St.

About two and a half minutes after the first call, an officer radios that he is going into the apartment.

The call for shots fired comes 18 seconds later and is soon followed by requests for an ambulance, a person saying efforts at CPR have started and a request for police to block off the street.

Jim Palmer, president of the Wisconsin Professional Police Association, said Kenny was taken to a hospital as a precaution for injuries he sustained in the altercation, which is also standard procedure in shooting investigations.

Koval declined to say Saturday if Kenny used weapons such as a baton or Taser during the struggle with Robinson, again citing the state investigation. Protesters and family members have asked why the officer didn’t use less-lethal force because the teen was unarmed.

The exact circumstances of every encounter dictate what level of force is appropriate for the officer to use, Koval said.

“We have to see those unique facts, as DCI will do,” Koval said. “Whether it was excessive or not will be a corollary, obviously, of their investigation, which is why I can’t comment.”
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ So it took less than 20 seconds for the cop to determine that this scrawny ? was so much of a threat that he was in danger of killing the cop with his bare hands. Aite.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    For real I hate to say it but all that marching and protesting and even days of rioting got the Ferguson people no where as far as justice being served. But what else can we do?

Start riding on ? , its the only thing people with power know and respect. Its how they got their wealth and power, its how they got this country and everything in it. Look at history, everything they wanted they took that ? , even if it meant that someone had to die.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    I don't think this is so much a racial issue here, Madison has a trigger happy police force. There has been multiple cop shootings here for the past couple of years. They killed an unarmed white guy a couple years back which is why we have an out of state independent investigation law now. That cop also had a history of being quick to shoot and basically getting off scott free.

I been wanting thing implemented nationally. How is it working out?

The law was just implemented a few months ago, so we shall see...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    He has a white mom hate to say it but he might actually get justice. And let's notice how even though he has a white mother blacks still protest and want justice because all lives matter not just blacks. Wonder how many white folks will plead for his justice??

this might be true. i always said when the black child of a white parent, whether adopted or not, there might actually at least reach the courts.