SMDH.. Madison,WI pigs ? 19 yr old unarmed young black man in cold blood...

Options

Comments

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An
    D0wn wrote: »
    White folks found "Some" dirt on him already .

266DE1B100000578-2984558-image-m-44_1425785497016.jpg

266DE1B900000578-2984558-image-a-45_1425785502751.jpg

Cop who killed unarmed black teen in Wisconsin is named as it's revealed the victim has a conviction for an armed home invasion

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2984558/Tony-Robinson-shot-dead-cop-Wisconson-unarmed-police-confirm-city-mayor-describes-shooting-tragedy-description.html#ixzz3TohzXfyQ

Sorry to say, but its a Wrap . This is exactly what White ppls been hoping for...& we gave it to em . *SMH*

What does that even mean?????

? , I swear.
    What does his run in with the law, have to do with what transpired when he got killed????

These cacs play a game , by bringing up dirt that have nothing to do with what happened... Just ask them, What does the dirt have to do with what happened, when he got killed.

but sympathize with a white boy that kills a bunch of kids
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cop who killed unarmed black teen in Wisconsin is named as it's revealed the victim has a conviction for an armed home invasion

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2984558/Tony-Robinson-shot-dead-cop-Wisconson-unarmed-police-confirm-city-mayor-describes-shooting-tragedy-description.html#ixzz3TohzXfyQ

Sorry to say, but its a Wrap . This is exactly what White ppls been hoping for...& we gave it to em . *SMH*

? , I swear.
    What does his run in with the law, have to do with what transpired when he got killed????

These cacs play a game , by bringing up dirt that have nothing to do with what happened... Just ask them, What does the dirt have to do with what happened, when he got killed.

Bro Pleaded Guilty to Hittin licks...I'm saying we as Youths think that ? is cool at the moment but we're unknowingly setting ourselves up for Failure . That ? taints you even more as is . The only reason i'm saying it matters because they can do ? like this & use their History to Justify murder . We've seen it over & over again . . . why give them any leverage .???
    At the end of the day, thats what they wanna see.....young blacks either in a Body bag or in Handcuffs & a Jumpsuit in front of a Judge .

...Why Give em' either one man .???

All I'm saying is Don't Give em the Ammo they Hope for every time one of our Black boys gets Killed .
    ...It may be the Wrong ammo, but lets not even Give em that to go off of .

If that's what they use to Justify our murders, then lets take that particular thing away from them and then see how dumb they look/sound . Why give them what they want .?

They Dont want us to be in Power, they dont want us to be Successful, Productive, & ETC .
    ...How about we give them That .?
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buttman. wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »

armed home invasion eh??? how bout the cop that killed him has a previous murder on his record also lol but yet he isnt looked at as the criminal in this case?? white privilege is disgusting

But aren't you in the least bit glad an armed home invader is dead? If he broke into your crib wouldn't you put his brain and skull fragments on the wall?

Go look at some ? pictures.

We're trying to have a serious discussion here.

It's not a serious discussion when you a dumb ? caping for a ? who breaks into houses.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »

armed home invasion eh??? how bout the cop that killed him has a previous murder on his record also lol but yet he isnt looked at as the criminal in this case?? white privilege is disgusting

But aren't you in the least bit glad an armed home invader is dead? If he broke into your crib wouldn't you put his brain and skull fragments on the wall?

It's not a serious discussion when you a dumb ? caping for a ? who breaks into houses.

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , I swear.

Bro Pleaded Guilty to Hittin licks...I'm saying we as Youths think that ? is cool at the moment but we're unknowingly setting ourselves up for Failure . That ? taints you even more as is . The only reason i'm saying it matters because they can do ? like this & use their History to Justify murder . We've seen it over & over again . . . why give them any leverage .???
    At the end of the day, thats what they wanna see.....young blacks either in a Body bag or in Handcuffs & a Jumpsuit in front of a Judge .

...Why Give em' either one man .???

All I'm saying is Don't Give em the Ammo they Hope for every time one of our Black boys gets Killed .
    ...It may be the Wrong ammo, but lets not even Give em that to go off of .

If that's what they use to Justify our murders, then lets take that particular thing away from them and then see how dumb they look/sound . Why give them what they want .?

They Dont want us to be in Power, they dont want us to be Successful, Productive, & ETC .
    ...How about we give them That .?
    I see where u coming from. Yet
    Tamir Rice, Trayvon, John Crawford had no crimminal records... so its not about whos who, or what.
    its about what happened, and what transpired when they killed an unarmed civillan.
    These crackers know that, that's why they use any dirt they can find, as smoke screens...

They tried to use tamirs mom domestic situation, as a smoke screen.etc.
    Those things have nothing to do with what happened, when that unarmed person got shot.

they keep trying to distract us, from what happened when that unarmed person got shot....
    That should be our focus. Cause he was not robbing a home when he got killed, he was in his own home... So what happened that led to being shot by police, when he was actually unarmed?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again, the media pulls off this ? of digging up irrelevant "dirt" on these people just to show ? americans reasons of why they should be dead and get the cop off like he was doing some outdated deed or something. kinda ? is that? even when they dont have a record they go deep into these kids instagram pages or twitter to show that they are somehow bad people. Like trayvon has a pics of him with his middle finger up somehow warrants his death sentence.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After they did that ? to tray, I had a discussion with my brother about if I get shot by some cop on some ? , the media will bring up how I got arrested when i was 16 for fighting or even run through my ipod and point out all the rap music I got on there, ? they probably pull up my post on this forum in the reason of me getting into it with some of you ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White folks found Some "dirt" on him already .

and the other shoe falls...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its like his blk side got dreads but he a CAC still so he got a tony hawk necklace
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Mr Obama, I guess giving inspirational speeches won't change ? . These racist cops are KILLING OUR KIDS. Time to stop playin both sides and get some work done
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again, the media pulls off this ? of digging up irrelevant "dirt" on these people just to show ? americans reasons of why they should be dead and get the cop off like he was doing some outdated deed or something. kinda ? is that? even when they dont have a record they go deep into these kids instagram pages or twitter to show that they are somehow bad people. Like trayvon has a pics of him with his middle finger up somehow warrants his death sentence.
    I was gonna type pretty much the same exact thing. The media tried to vilify Trayvon Martin by bringing up his high school suspensions and the fact that weed was in his system. ? , they even tried to justify his murder by blaming his "intimidating" hoodie, smh. Regardless if a Black victim doesn't have a criminal record, white ppl are always gonna find irrelevant, harmless info to sabotage their character.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dang.

RIP. Gone so soon. I wanna see how this gonna play out and how the media gonna try and spin this even more.....
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need our own state.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7online.com/news/protests-follow-police-shooting-of-unarmed-19-year-old-in-madison-wis/550464/

"My son is now another statistic of the things that are happening all over the United States," said Andrea Irwin, Robinson's mother. "Another black kid shot by the police for no reason."

host.madison.com/news/madison-police-response-to-shooting-contrasts-with-ferguson/article_c23d0588-b23d-5f72-a404-c2914918b127.html
    Documents: Wisconsin shooting victim suffered from anxiety

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Court documents indicate the unarmed black man who died at the hands of a white Wisconsin police officer suffered from attention deficit disorder and anxiety.

Madison Police Officer Matt Kenny shot 19-year-old Tony Robinson on Friday. Kenny was responding to a call that Robinson had been jumping in and out of traffic and had been responsible for a battery. The officer forced his way into an apartment where Robinson had gone and shot him during a confrontation.

Robinson pleaded guilty in an armed robbery last year. Documents in that case show Robinson suffered from ADHD, anxiety and depression. The documents said he tended to be anti-social and impulsive and was a risk-taker.

A phone call to Robinson's mother and grandmother's home seeking comment on the documents rang unanswered Monday.
  • stringer bell
    Options
    usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/03/09/madison-shooting-protests-capitol/24639291/
    More protests planned in Madison over police shooting

Police say about 200 people attended a vigil for an unarmed, black man fatally shot by a white officer in Madison on Friday evening. Many residents say they're angry, but they don't want violence.

Protesters planned rallies Monday at the Wisconsin State Capitol and the Madison municipal building as the city and its residents grappled with the shooting of an unarmed black teen by a white police officer Friday night.

On Sunday night, hundreds of people attended a vigil for Tony Robinson, 19, who was shot by Officer Matt Kenny, a 12-year department veteran. Police rerouted traffic so the vigil would not be disturbed.

"I want everyone to know that Tony was one of the best people I knew," Jack Spaulding, a friend of Robinson, told the crowd.

The city of about 250,000 — a bastion of liberalism, the state's capital and home to the University of Wisconsin — has adhered to Madison Police Chief Mike Koval's plea for calm. Protests Saturday and Sunday drew hundreds of demonstrators but produced no violence.

Koval has said that protests are "appropriate," but urged restraint and patience while the state Department of Criminal Investigation conducts its probe of the shooting in Robinson's apartment after a confrontation. Not all protesters are content with Koval's response to the shooting.

The Young, Gifted and Black Coalition in Madison has demanded that the city pay for Robinson's funeral and for any costs associated with the family's healing process. And the group wants Kenny to be "held accountable for the murder of Tony Robinson."

"There's nothing the chief can say short of changing the system," Brandi Grayson, a leader of the coalition, told the Associated Press. She added that Koval "had a perfect response — perfect for white people."

The shooting came just days after the U.S. Justice Department declined to bring criminal charges against the white former police officer in Ferguson, Mo., who fatally shot unarmed black teen Michael Brown in August. The Justice Department also issued a report blasting the Ferguson police force for a pattern of racial profiling and discrimination against its majority-black populace.

Robinson had recently starting three years on probation after pleading guilty in October to armed robbery. The police report indicates Robinson was one of at least three young men involved in a home invasion. "Some stolen property was recovered, as was a shotgun and a facsimile handgun," according to the report.

Kenny, who shot and killed another suspect eight years ago in what Koval described as a suicide-by-cop, has been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation of Friday's shooting.

On Friday, officers responding to a call of a man wandering in and out of traffic followed the man to an apartment, Koval said. He said the officer heard what "sounded like a disturbance in the home" and forced entry. He said Robinson then assaulted the officer.

"The officer did draw his revolver and shot the suspect," Koval said, adding that the officer, Kenny, immediately began CPR.
  • stringer bell
    Options
    journaltimes.com/news/state-and-regional/third-day-of-protests-in-madison-over-officer-involved-fatal/article_629b1d54-baa3-5096-8718-7d841eedba37.html
    Third day of protests in Madison over officer-involved fatal shooting

A third day of protests in Madison over a fatal police shooting of an unarmed young black man began Sunday with an event designed to help children of all ages understand the tragedy.

“Is protest the right approach?” discussion leader Tonia Brock-Petroshius asked a group of families gathered at the Social Justice Center, 1202 Williamson St., a block from the apartment house where 19-year-old Tony Robinson died.

Rather than protest, “I think this should be an ongoing issue, an ongoing conversation with your kids every single day about the community and how we integrate, not segregate people,” said Roberto Yanez, who is Latino.

Brock-Petroshius, who is black, said she was “a couch potato about race” until she came to Madison and experienced racial profiling. She said she was exercising with a friend one night and was mistaken for a prostitute.

Brock-Petroshius said it’s not too early to talk with her son Zion, 3, who attended the discussion, about race.

“To think that my son may be shot as he grows up in some kind of town, if not Madison, maybe the next place we are, I can’t ignore the problem,” she said.

During Sunday’s event, children made signs saying “Black Lives Matter,” then joined their parents outside the Social Justice Center for an afternoon rally and march down Williamson Street and East Washington Avenue. A candlelight vigil was planned for Sunday evening outside the home where Robinson was shot.

“Madison is a Ferguson!” Brandi Grayson, one of the leaders of the Young, Gifted and Black Coalition, proclaimed through a bullhorn before the march.

“We are no longer fighting and demanding civil rights, we are here because we demand to be treated like humans,” said Grayson, who helped form the coalition last fall after the Aug. 9 shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson and the ensuing unrest in that St. Louis, Missouri suburb.

Grayson stopped the crowd of about 200 in front of the apartment house where Robinson, a 2014 graduate of Sun Prairie High School, died following what police have described as an altercation in which Madison police officer Matt Kenny was injured.

A makeshift memorial has taken shape outside the house with heart-shaped balloons, candles, flowers, photos and a cardboard sign that says “Rest in Power Tony Robinson.”

For about two hours Sunday, Irving Smith, 57, who has lived on the 1400 block of Williamson Street for 35 years, stood a few yards from four Madison police officers who were guarding the crime scene, holding a large sign that read “Why” with no question mark.

Smith, a janitor at Genna’s Cocktail Lounge who is also a frequent protester at the state Capitol, said he wonders why so many black men have been killed by police nationwide.

“It’s more than a coincidence, and I ask the question, ‘Why?’ ”

His other question, Smith said, is why black men in Madison are arrested at eight times the rate of whites. A State Journal analysis in September found that 36.5 blacks per 1,000 were arrested or cited for drugs during an 18-month period compared to five per 1,000 among whites

The state Division of Criminal Investigation is investigating the shooting, as mandated by a 2014 law that all officer-involved death investigations in Wisconsin be handled by an outside agency.

“We all deserve to know the facts in this case,” Madison Mayor Paul Soglin said in a statement issued over the weekend. “Tony Robinson’s family deserves that, our community deserves that, and the Madison Police deserve that. When the answers come, we will be open and transparent in communicating them.

“Our police officers serve us with respect, valor and dignity,” the mayor added, noting that “a few hours earlier they were faced with hostile gunfire and managed to end that confrontation safely.”

Madison Schools Superintendent Jennifer Cheatham issued a statement Sunday saying, “we have seen too many deaths of young people of color in our country and now, in our own community.”

She urged the community to “support our young people and to examine, challenge and remove the institutional barriers that hurt our students, families and community.”

Supporters of Kenny, the white police officer who shot Robinson, also spoke up Sunday. Artist Mike Konya of Madison, who is originally from Kenya, told the State Journal that he and Kenny were friends at UW-Eau Claire.

He recalled spending a Thanksgiving holiday with Kenny and his family in the late 1980s. Konya noted that the job of police officer is very stressful.

“He’s not a racist,” Konya said.

There's always one useful ? who always comes out the woodwork to defend whitey.. And say that person/persons is not racist cause they were nice to me.. Smh...
  • stringer bell
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Tony Robinson's family is speaking right now on CNN...
  • stringer bell
    Options
    greenbaypressgazette.com/story/news/2015/03/10/cyberattack-follows-madison-police-shooting/24689921/
    Cyberattack follows Madison police shooting

MADISON — Authorities in Wisconsin say a likely cyberattack has affected the city of Madison's website and email system, as well as computers used by law enforcement countywide.

Dane County Emergency Management said the city began experiencing a high volume of Internet activity consistent with an outside attack late Monday.

The apparent attack comes three days after a Madison police officer on Friday shot and killed an unarmed 19-year-old. Similar attacks have occurred in other communities after officer-involved shootings, including in Ferguson, Missouri, after the death of Michael Brown.

Madison police told the Wisconsin State Journal that the department's officers experienced problems for about an hour. The newspaper reports the city's website was back online around 9:45 p.m. after several hours of down time.

It was not immediately clear who was responsible.

clap.gif
  • Sojourner Truth
    Sojourner Truth Members Posts: 151
    Options
    So his family don't want him tied to the deaths of black kids who have died at the hands of white cops... I told y'all biracial people don't view themselves in the black struggle... The more and more that are born the more a political divide will occur with people of African decent.

http://newsone.com/3097317/tony-robinson-biracial-teen-tyrell/
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So his family don't want him tied to the deaths of black kids who have died at the hands of white cops... I told y'all biracial people don't view themselves in the black struggle... The more and more that are born the more a political divide will occur with people of African decent.

http://newsone.com/3097317/tony-robinson-biracial-teen-tyrell/

I kinda expected something like this when I saw the picture of his mother. From your link.......
    Speaking for the family, Tyrell’s uncle Turin Carter explained, according to ABC News: “A lot of his identity was formed because of his racial ambiguity. Tyrell felt a misfit for most of his life and that’s why we became close.” The personal tales humanize Tyrell in a way the news media could never, but the conversation turned unsettling once Turin added, “We don’t want to just stop at Black Lives Matter. … Tyrell is a mixture of everything. You can’t look at him and say he’s Black.”

I don't think his uncle is trying to slight the black community. I think he's attempting to acknowledge that his nephew was proud of his mixed heritage and also acknowledging the other family members that are not black.