The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Options

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True. I'm just a Netflix Hulu ? . Speaking of...

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    http://www.ibtimes.co.in/sorry-deadpool-ryan-reynolds-x-mens-wolverine-avengers-unite-disneyfox-close-acquisition-deal-752102

First family coming home.

Peter Parker will finally meet his real best friend (Johnny Storm).

Black Panther gets to meet Reed & Storm.

The Inhumans could finally be done right.

You guys have no idea how much the Fantastic Four could improve the MCU. Hundreds upon hundreds of stories to crib from now.
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Don't bother rebooting X-Men. First family needs to be the backbone of phase 4. Finally I could care about the MCU beyond Spidey again. We're gonna get the muthafucking Super Skrull in that ? and Kang and more importantly DOOM!
  • Broddie
    Options
    Cable will fight Thanos much to Deadpool's confusion. Brolin has 2 roles go ahead and give Vin the Surfer.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Just leave Die Hard alone.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So will Michael B Jordan be Johnny storm?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    More importantly...

Hulk vs Wolverine

Hulk vs Thing

Thing vs Wolverine

Doom vs Avengers

• soul rattler
    Options
    Man... Disney winning outchea.

I hope they back off of that new app and just put all their ? on HULU
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Options

That's why they did this in the first place. Not happening.

If I have to pay these ? to watch Fargo, American Horror Sorry and It's Always Sunny though I'll be tight. Leave FX as is but yo Disney owns the muthafucking Simpsons now. ? .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

If I have to pay these ? to watch Fargo, American Horror Sorry and It's Always Sunny though I'll be tight. Leave FX as is but yo Disney owns the muthafucking Simpsons now. ? .

And family guy. And Fox News
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Options

And family guy. And Fox News

They dont own Fox news. Newscorp sold them the Fox TV and film production studios and it's entertainment networks (Fox, FX, FXX) but they kept the news networks.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I wonder how theh csn own 2 broadcasting channels, abc and fox?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    OG Fiege and MCU runs you ? ask Warner Brothers...

4wc1r8hiur7n.jpg
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Wonder whos funeral they're attending.

They are attending the fox xmen and fantastic four franchises funeral. R.I.p. rot in pieces fox *? on gravesite

That one was for my ? the avengers quicksilver the original marvel speedster. Not that bee gees reject with a walkman.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Don't bother rebooting X-Men. First family needs to be the backbone of phase 4. Finally I could care about the MCU beyond Spidey again. We're gonna get the muthafucking Super Skrull in that ? and Kang and more importantly DOOM!

Also no more motorcycle suits dammit. Give the xmen individual uniforms. I know marvel can pull it off. Also give us sentinels that don't look like vacuum cleaners. They don't have to look like the comics version but make them look more fearsome.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    What will become of deadpool? Maybe they'll make it a Netflix series or they could make it pg 13 they could still have violence and gore. Deadpool wasn't too gory anyhow. They can just keep the momentum but no f-bombs.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn, this might be the first time I've every agreed with you about some movie ? , but you're spot on (other than the struck part).
  • Broddie
    Options
    What will become of deadpool? Maybe they'll make it a Netflix series or they could make it pg 13 they could still have violence and gore. Deadpool wasn't too gory anyhow. They can just keep the momentum but no f-bombs.

They're not gonna ? with a movie series generating that much money im sure. Plus it'll be a while before Disney themselves starts commissioning creative directions on these things. Ink is barely dry.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They're not gonna ? with a movie series generating that much money im sure. Plus it'll be a while before Disney themselves starts commissioning creative directions on these things. Ink is barely dry.

Nah expect that ? to happen ASAP. X-men and the F4 are long overdue for adjustments
  • Broddie
    Options

Nah expect that ? to happen ASAP. X-men and the F4 are long overdue for adjustments

Deadpool 2 and Dark Phoenix are still shooting. People need to slow their roll.
  • Broddie
    Options
    How long till we get another attempt at Alien Vs. Predator? I expect them to milk all this ? bone dry.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Yo...

The Illuminati...

As long as they let Tony Stark "retire" and not have Thanos ? him.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Yo...

The Illuminati...

Apparently that's not Stark in that suit when Thanos punch him

Yea I was reading it whoever hand he was holding at the beginning of the trailer.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Yo...

The Illuminati...

Yea I was reading it whoever hand he was holding at the beginning of the trailer.

His suit has a sentry mode as seen in AoU.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Yo...

The Illuminati...

His suit has a sentry mode as seen in AoU.

Someone was in that suit and died