The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man all this is speculation, we dont know what happened between ghost, tommy ,breeze and kanaan

We know some facts though. Ghost set up 50, Tommy and Ghost killed Breeze, Tommy and Ghost would still be corner boys if 50 didn't get locked up, 50 raised and taught Ghost and Tommy the game, Ghost never told Tommy he set 50 up.

I'm sure there are a few things I'm forgetting
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say fifty back in jail with Tommy joining him
    Ruiz as ghost possibly killed by dre
    Dre ghosts new Rolla.....
    Sean gets killed or kills someone
    Angela messes up case and Lobos cop sacks her...... She cries in Gregs arms

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shawn kicking that, "I can be the man you need" ? to Tasha bird ass but Ghost be having this ? bout to ? on himself. FOH
    Right? Talking about "I'll figure it out" in regards to taking care of Tasha and the kids lol

This ? still acting like Ghost not going to do ? if/when he finds out what Shawn and Tasha been up to.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall sleeping on Shawn...dude done hit that pretty cooch a couple times, he desperate. He is going to turn on Ghost and try to get him put away or killed. Really, he is going to do something real stupid and get himself killed. But he us going to be a major piece in whatever is about to go down.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Yall sleeping on Shawn...dude done hit that pretty cooch a couple times, he desperate. He is going to turn on Ghost and try to get him put away or killed. Really, he is going to do something real stupid and get himself killed. But he us going to be a major piece in whatever is about to go down.

Like planting that gun 50 gave him in the truck while ghost driving
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »

name one time u seen Ghost drive in the past 2 seasons? in NYC anyway.....i know he drove in Miami
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    If Ghost becomes in charge of Lobos's cartel what will this do to the investigation? Also I have a feeling Lobos's inside man(Coconut head) will find out about Angela and Ghost's relationship ala Greg. Thing is Angela is gonna take a hard fall. She has become so obsessed with this investigation that emotion is clouding her judgement.
  • yung$
    Options

name one time u seen Ghost drive in the past 2 seasons? in NYC anyway.....i know he drove in Miami

When he was talking to holly
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angela is going to ? up again this next episode. If Ghost wasn't awake when she cloned his phone, her ? going to tell on herself somehow, watch lol
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »

Dude was driving in this past episode. Also in the episode before that, how you think he got in that wreck?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Angela is going to ? up again this next episode. If Ghost wasn't awake when she cloned his phone, her ? going to tell on herself somehow, watch lol

She tell that ? everything anyway. How you investigating a ? but tell him everything?
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This scene tells me that lobos has a connect inside..(coconut, the lead guy of the investigation case) He probably tells Lobos they closing in on tommy who they think is ghost,so lobos tells Ghost you gotta cut tommy loose in order for this to go through in this scene..because in the promo the feds are busting down the doors..I think it's Tommy fellas..because next episode is time is up, feds tell tommy to flip on lobos or go to jail for life, ghost pays the consequences for doing the right thing
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    it is Tommy.......the episodes' synopsis say that the Feds are gonna have Tommy in the box and put the press on him
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't have ? on Tommy I dnt think

Maybe they bust in his place and get him for the ? in there once he don't flip

Ima prop myself up one time though cause I said before their interaction last episode that I could see young boy eventually working for Ghost, now more ? saying it after some of these shortsighted ass ? shot me down
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Ya this is definitely the current GOAT show as of right now.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    15hlrvc.jpg

Lobos??? Look at the shoes or is it stern, or Kantos?? It gotta be Lobos who's going to die
    jrtult.jpg
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Kantos gets clapped once Stern finds out that his wife got info from Ghost,or that Kantos told Ghost they were

getting divorced.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dude was driving in this past episode. Also in the episode before that, how you think he got in that wreck?

@Elzo69Renaissance u wanna answer that statement
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance u wanna answer that statement

i already gave him the ether fall back
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Maaan i just started this show. ? is GOAT. Oddly enough my ? granny of all people put me up on game. I'll be back in a week or so when i catch up. HAPPY VIEWING YALL

*runs out before i catch spoilers*

• suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That probably will happen before all is said and done
  • yung$
    Options
    Shoes probably Lobos second in command