Tea Time with Chico :) (ALL HELL DONE BROKE LOOSE)

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10395849_694904005379_2348424285991533406_n.jpg
    10422486_738093952379_1571365638648303162_n.jpg

10806196_738094970339_1891967741997819183_n.jpg

You see they try to sabotage me then copy

They wasn't playing fair, no no, no no, no no

? is a bozo, she counting the photos

We sell the coco, you talkin to popo

You know that's a no no, no no no, no no no

You got sumn to say?
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

You got sumn to say?

that was my attempt to find a reason to care whether or not the internet thought we was still cool @pico i gots no beef with you
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got sumn to say?

that was my attempt to find a reason to care whether or not the internet thought we was still cool @pico i gots no beef with you

Lol you don't have beef with anybody...not a care in the world.
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got sumn to say?

Lol you don't have beef with anybody...not a care in the world.

not on the innanet
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The previous acct I used, and the one used by @movethatdope were both banned with all posts deleted on the same night....no threads were broken which leads me to believe it wasn't deleted by thatdamnjay. Which means someone called a mod to delete us lol

guess @sixsicksins was scurred that ott called her momma house.

Which ever person called a mod to delete them cats also had my account banned and content delete.....oh u ? up nah
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Y'all like the kkk of the ic

? aint good for ? when y'all post

Why don't y'all ? up a cracka site

i thought u and ducky were friends nh
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yooooo3 wrote: »
    -so pico sent kat a pm asking if the situation was true and kat answered yes.

-charlie also sent a pm to kat warning her to stay away from yunn.

-thats why pico and charlie have a dislike for @ignorantsole and have been flagging and wacking his post ever since.

-he was texting kat while he was in houston.

Hilarious.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

-thats why pico and charlie have a dislike for @ignorantsole and have been flagging and wacking his post ever since.

Lol hi kat.

Jesus, men do not have sentence structures like this, which is why I can tell a woman wrote this.

Hilarious.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The passive-aggressiveness in here has reached palpable levels

lol man im over it.....dont even feel like instigating no more
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    8BPdlYk.jpg

We better than this, Kathryn.
    Charlie_ wrote: »

Lol hi kat.

Jesus, men do not have sentence structures like this, which is why I can tell a woman wrote this.

Hilarious.

No ma'am.

If I got something to say I'll say it. Ain't used the anonymity of this thread not one time.
  • Kat
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Shut up T1.

Suck my ?

Take a number.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IM BOUT TO TELL ON EVERYBODY!

Especially you kat for being affiliated with hackers try a get Pico hacked and stuff
    "You're out of here buddy"
    #properchannels
    #nooneissafe
  • Kat
    Options
    Keep the faith boo.
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since I am believed to be the one that exposed both Marley and Six, I feel this post makes me look like a ? that does Kat's bidding for her. Now, I can't have my good name and reputation sullied in such a manner so I must clear up things for the people out there that look up to me.

Kat did attempt to get me to expose Kween on multiple occasions, she's tried being direct about it, and using indirect approaches because she felt that I was easily conned. I played that game with her, let her know that Kween was on webcam showing her ? ...Kat wanted proof but I would never give her that proof.

Kat never asked for Marley to be exposed either directly or indirectly, she did ask for some pics of Marley once I said I had her nudes. Kat just letting her inner ? out, but nothing malicious on her part there.

Now, the Pico thing, yeah, she tried to get me to expose her using the indirect approach once again. After discussing the situation with Pico, I came to better understand Kathryn and how she operates.

Kat did ask directly for one IC chicc to be put on that Summerjam screen this summer, but it wasn't Chico.

Sister Kathryn is steadfastly denying the events in the bold ever took place. In fact Sister Kathryn has gone on to say that she called Chucc to let Chucc know that she would NOT be utilizing my services in her beef against Chico. Pico however gave me the exact opposite when she recalled the events of that conversation on April 20th year two thousand and fifteen of our Lord.

Two white women with conflicting stories, who do I believe in?

As always, let's let the IC people decide who to believe in.

If you think Kat is telling the truth, give a cosign reaction.

If you think Pico is telling the truth give a nosign reaction.

Where is the who gives a ? option?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Y'all like the kkk of the ic

? aint good for ? when y'all post

Why don't y'all ? up a cracka site

i thought u and ducky were friends nh

He one of the old posters I actually like nh

Even tho he wasn't funny
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -so we're going to act like pico and chuck are all big and bad.

-just last year in stew's thread it was feelings when everyone was coming at them pico even got herself banned

-charlie I'm sure you still look like penguin FOH

-one ? sends nudes and gifs one has been seen sucking ? and one is ? ic posters what is this battle for the greatest hoe

You know these dog hoes back in style
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    Since I am believed to be the one that exposed both Marley and Six, I feel this post makes me look like a ? that does Kat's bidding for her. Now, I can't have my good name and reputation sullied in such a manner so I must clear up things for the people out there that look up to me.

Kat did attempt to get me to expose Kween on multiple occasions, she's tried being direct about it, and using indirect approaches because she felt that I was easily conned. I played that game with her, let her know that Kween was on webcam showing her ? ...Kat wanted proof but I would never give her that proof.

Kat never asked for Marley to be exposed either directly or indirectly, she did ask for some pics of Marley once I said I had her nudes. Kat just letting her inner ? out, but nothing malicious on her part there.

Now, the Pico thing, yeah, she tried to get me to expose her using the indirect approach once again. After discussing the situation with Pico, I came to better understand Kathryn and how she operates.

Kat did ask directly for one IC chicc to be put on that Summerjam screen this summer, but it wasn't Chico.

Sister Kathryn is steadfastly denying the events in the bold ever took place. In fact Sister Kathryn has gone on to say that she called Chucc to let Chucc know that she would NOT be utilizing my services in her beef against Chico. Pico however gave me the exact opposite when she recalled the events of that conversation on April 20th year two thousand and fifteen of our Lord.

Two white women with conflicting stories, who do I believe in?

As always, let's let the IC people decide who to believe in.

If you think Kat is telling the truth, give a cosign reaction.

If you think Pico is telling the truth give a nosign reaction.

Where is the who gives a ? option?

You gave enough of a fucc to comment...seems like not giving a fucc would have given you incentive to just pass it as you did the dozens of other posts in this thread that you surely read. Yet you wanted to comment on this particular post, could it be what you really want is my attention?

Do you want my attention, madam? I'll give it to you if you want, all you gotta do is ask, honey.

U talk way too damn much, son. I stopped reading your ? . And why don't you spell ? like you grown?? This ain't elementary school and no; keep your attention.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    Who says "? " and spells "? " with a C in lieu of a K? Really felllas?

Who are u guys, anyway?? MovethatSoap sounds really ? by the way...might as well be DropthatSoap. JG, I've heard about u but who is Ducky??? I don't think I've heard that name.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who are u guys, anyway?? MovethatSoap sounds really ? by the way...might as well be DropthatSoap. JG, I've heard about u but who is Ducky??? I don't think I've heard that name.

shhh.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

Whites say ? , and ? that are about that blue rag life double the c's.

Ducky is also known as offthatop, Hacked quite a few celebs including Lil Wayne and Ja Rule, has several classic IC exposures, constantly posts the addresses and personal information of people. Likes calling people ? to easily evoke feelings. Very nice guy once you get to know him though.

Lol...u guys are wild. He really hacked Lil Wayne, tho?? Damn!
This discussion has been closed.