Tea Time with Chico :) (ALL HELL DONE BROKE LOOSE)

Options

Comments

• scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who says "? " and spells "? " with a C in lieu of a K? Really felllas?

Who are u guys, anyway?? MovethatSoap sounds really ? by the way...might as well be DropthatSoap. JG, I've heard about u but who is Ducky??? I don't think I've heard that name.

Whites say ? , and ? that are about that blue rag life double the c's.

Ducky is also known as offthatop, Hacked quite a few celebs including Lil Wayne and Ja Rule, has several classic IC exposures, constantly posts the addresses and personal information of people. Likes calling people ? to easily evoke feelings. Very nice guy once you get to know him though.

Lol...u guys are wild. He really hacked Lil Wayne, tho?? Damn!

How is Louisiana treating you this time of the year.

Louisiana is awesome! Always is.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are far to many ? ? on this board. @Elzo69Renaissance you are a ? ? and I'd punch you in your face and run your pockets if I ever saw you in person.

* sighs* not even sure wtf this is about ..... " everyday i wake up somebody got a problem w Zo" but I'll be in LA this weekend, Detroit the next week...if not u can find on Lake and Michigan , zip code 60601 in Chicago almost 7 days a week... Ur reply should be a pm...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    There are far to many ? ? on this board. @Elzo69Renaissance you are a ? ? and I'd punch you in your face and run your pockets if I ever saw you in person.

Bet 20 I give you his address and you wont do ? Mr Keyboard Warrior.

with respect to ur professionalism and acquired skill set chill on this
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

* sighs* not even sure wtf this is about ..... " everyday i wake up somebody got a problem w Zo" but I'll be in LA this weekend, Detroit the next week...if not u can find on Lake and Michigan , zip code 60601 in Chicago almost 7 days a week... Ur reply should be a pm...

? you sent an anonymous message to instigate some ? between 2 women, if that aint the hoest ? ive ever read before. And ? the pm ? . My ? will and always has been on front street. I have come to notice those pm's are where ? ? move. Everybody on this board know I'm in wack ass santa fe 87507. I don't bite my tongue or back down. I'll knock your bow tie loose ? ?

1st of u sound like a ? ? oh u the reason my friends are fighting ass ? ....at the bolded wtf are u talking bout, I've never used that ask.fm ? ....,third who the ? goes to Santa Fe lol...i gave u my itinerary and where I can be found on a daily... That should solve ur issues
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Bet 20 I give you his address and you wont do ? Mr Keyboard Warrior.

with respect to ur professionalism and acquired skill set chill on this

Blurple ass ? , I wasnt gonna post it, cuz he aint bout to do ?

lol I ain't worried bout that ? I'll be at a wedding in Malibu this weekend...he can pull up anytime before or after the festivities
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergerms wrote: »
    tumblr_mr5ybfzh8F1qzc065o1_500.gif

"Blurple"

Are you a cracka
    Options
    700 wrote: »

"Blurple"

Are you a cracka

Plap, are you a ? ?

Yes
    Options

"Blurple"

Are you a cracka

Plap, are you a ? ?

Yes

So you talk loud and smell like weed?

Yes but the same could also be said about yo cracka redneck biker ? looking ass
    Options

"Blurple"

Are you a cracka

Plap, are you a ? ?

Yes

So you talk loud and smell like weed?

Yes but the same could also be said about yo cracka redneck biker ? looking ass

True, except I whisper and smell like ? .

You aint whispering on no ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Blurple"

Are you a cracka

Graham
    Options

"Blurple"

Are you a cracka

Graham

So cracka nonetheless
    Options
    Only crackas would keep plants in the house, y'all known for taking ? from its habitat and.putting it in a ? place

Then get mad when it dies

Crackas so stupid, y'all just do ? ?

We took you from your natural habitat and put you in poor neighborhoods so you would also die, and that worked.

1/2 aint bad, still .500

But its a ? president, so obviously it didn't work

Crackas can't even knock off a race right, y'all the biggest ? ups in history
    Options
    Eventually we gon take this ? over and its nothing y'all can do about it

? crackas
    Options
    Crackas wont never give a ? a chance to do anything, they would ? him first so don't lie like that

You know y'all bloodthirsty jungle creatures, who swung from trees, wearing a skirt....Tarzan

? ass crackas

That cracka boy can't rap, he talked ? about his baby momma cause she was ? proof, you know how cracka hoes love us, just look at Kat

More crackas eat chicken than ? , we just cook it better, when the last time you seen a cracka working at kfc....never, y'all aint good at ?

The NAACP is a white organization, so if course a cracka ran it

I thought you was smarter than that ducky

You fell off
    You sure about all that plap? or is that your juvenile hall education speaking again.

It's better than yo methhead momma teaching you how to make fake coke sacks
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Crackas wont never give a ? a chance to do anything, they would ? him first so don't lie like that

You know y'all bloodthirsty jungle creatures, who swung from trees, wearing a skirt....Tarzan

? ass crackas

That cracka boy can't rap, he talked ? about his baby momma cause she was ? proof, you know how cracka hoes love us, just look at Kat

More crackas eat chicken than ? , we just cook it better, when the last time you seen a cracka working at kfc....never, y'all aint good at ?

You fell off
    You sure about all that plap? or is that your juvenile hall education speaking again.

Im sorry your mom had to work 4 jobs because she didnt know who your father was, fathers day must suck in the hood.

I'm sorry yo mama sucked 4 ? to fix the screen door on yo trailer cause yo ? smoking ass daddy used to rip it up to put in his stem

Junky ass cracka
    Options
    Momma jokes? Only Kat allowed to do those
    Kat's mother raises her kid, she cant say ? .

Where the daddy at

? left her assass to raise that zebra baby by herself

We shittin on these crackas
    Options
    Momma jokes? Only Kat allowed to do those
    Kat's mother raises her kid, she cant say ? .

Where the daddy at

? left her assass to raise that zebra baby by herself

We shittin on these crackas

The father did what all black fathers do, he bounced.

Exactly and good
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Options

? ass crackas

You fell off

Im sorry your mom had to work 4 jobs because she didnt know who your father was, fathers day must suck in the hood.

I'm sorry yo mama sucked 4 ? to fix the screen door on yo trailer cause yo ? smoking ass daddy used to rip it up to put in his stem

Junky ass cracka

Im sorry you had to do 4 years for a bachelors while your great great great grandparents had to work 60 years for there masters.

I can't front, that was a good one
This discussion has been closed.