DAMN SO SIXSICKSINS GOT EXPOSED AND NOW ? HACKING THE IC??

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Makes sense to replace a black kween with the real Queen.. Amirite?
    JokerKing wrote: »
    I have made peace with all of my enemies and I have no nudes (past,present,or future) that will cause scandal nor cause me to react irrationally (ie deleting multiple posts and breaking threads).

I have the heart and mind of a leader and will make it my duty as queen to have provide justice for all.

I keep it real.

What a weirdo

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Inb4 Darx's farewell speech.....
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd like a ? at the mod...ok that ain't happening. Lol

You seriously would consider that responsibility after the events from 2 weeks ago? Six had folks shook on here.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's weird that post are being deleted in here lol
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have made peace with all of my enemies and I have no nudes (past,present,or future) that will cause scandal nor cause me to react irrationally (ie deleting multiple posts and breaking threads).

I have the heart and mind of a leader and will make it my duty as queen to have provide justice for all.

I keep it real.

What a weirdo

U still dry flirting with me Joker?

It isnt time for your performance yet Jester sir.

The Queen is busy now run along :>
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ion believe it.

What action was the cause of her being demoded?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

I keep it real.

What a weirdo

U still dry flirting with me Joker?

It isnt time for your performance yet Jester sir.

The Queen is busy now run along :>

I keep it real.

What a weirdo

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    She never had the juice to be a mod here. Jay just be really walking around blindfolded picking these people. Like _goldie_ or whatever his name ? got 700 threads not 1 of any importance and nobody know who he is. 3 years in and you a mod??. You can't just pick up a ? off the street and make him president the next day. How the hell he gonna run the nation if he never had a voice to begin with it

? is pitiful get this website back on track

This site ain't really been on track since 2010.

Look who the ? running it. Kai is mod and she has made 2 post the last 5 months. How you got a job and you aint logged in and months lmao. The ? is going on

And whats up with no time limit on bannings?? So you saying a poster who was always a ? poster and got ? on daily and just so happen to magically become a mod can ban posters that use to ? on them for however long they feel is necessary?? _jay_ speak on it Ms.southern banned me for 2 months for ? nothing

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #Jonnyroccit for Mod .

tbh, i just want that $500 hunna dolla salary yall get from AHH .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In b4 Lemzola ask Six for an Interview.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    I'd like a ? at the mod...ok that ain't happening. Lol

You seriously would consider that responsibility after the events from 2 weeks ago? Six had folks shook on here.

Who was shook??? From what her calling the police??
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @thatboydizz Why ain't you a mod my ? ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Inb4 Darx's farewell speech.....

Oh I can't wait to see this.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only plausible thing to do, should've never been a mod in the first place
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She never had the juice to be a mod here. Jay just be really walking around blindfolded picking these people. Like _goldie_ or whatever his name ? got 700 threads not 1 of any importance and nobody know who he is. 3 years in and you a mod??. You can't just pick up a ? off the street and make him president the next day. How the hell he gonna run the nation if he never had a voice to begin with it

Look who the ? running it. Kai is mod and she has made 2 post the last 5 months. How you got a job and you aint logged in and months lmao. The ? is going on

And whats up with no time limit on bannings?? So you saying a poster who was always a ? poster and got ? on daily and just so happen to magically become a mod can ban posters that use to ? on them for however long they feel is necessary?? _jay_ speak on it Ms.southern banned me for 2 months for ? nothing

That's always been the problem with the IC though who's running it... We never seem to know. What happened to Kai? She used to post daily. Did she just say ? the IC all of a sudden?
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's always been the problem with the IC though who's running it... We never seem to know. What happened to Kai? She used to post daily. Did she just say ? the IC all of a sudden?

Got exposed, never was the same since.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

The batttlerap movement I started on here brought in more traffic than all ur photoshopped nude threads combined b. The ? up ? is tho, when six was gettin at ur ass, Im the mf that got at her for the ? and unbanned u. But since u wanna talk ? , the next time u do some bama ? like make mfs wait 2 days to see photoshopped nudes, Ima IP ban u for a year.

Tell ya moms suck my ? through a curly straw

? out my thread you sensitive ? you a nobody never will be
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.