DAMN SO SIXSICKSINS GOT EXPOSED AND NOW ? HACKING THE IC??

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kai sup w ur sister....we still good?? Ill be up north very soon
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody drop one of Ms.Sins youtubexxx videos ima go roll a blunt

Nobody do that. Leave the girl alone, she's suffered enough already.

six is about to log in and come for your ass when she get's done with her Nigerian rosetta stone lessons.

(message me if ? get's entertaining)
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Makes sense to replace a black kween with the real Queen.. Amirite?
    JokerKing wrote: »
    I have made peace with all of my enemies and I have no nudes (past,present,or future) that will cause scandal nor cause me to react irrationally (ie deleting multiple posts and breaking threads).

I have the heart and mind of a leader and will make it my duty as queen to have provide justice for all.

I keep it real.

What a weirdo

U still dry flirting with me Joker?

It isnt time for your performance yet Jester sir.

The Queen is busy now run along :>

@JokerKing

This would only apply if I was actually flirting with her
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    choice is 6 mama white?
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    choice is 6 mama white?

All the evidence I've gathered points to that being a yes.

Damn. You so smart choice. I never really thought about it like that. You made a great post that had got deleted. You was talking about how six grew up with interracial parents and how at some point she was probably traumatized or left forgotten completely by one of those parents and that lead to her siding with one parent and hating the other and the entire race all together.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    :(@kai laughin at me but when im in Detroit and i aint get no pwussy, then we gone have a problem.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    @kai owes me sex.

me too . handicap match.?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    I think 6 used kimi alternate account trying to get info on choice. She pmd me with an email and everything. I didn't respond tho.Foh

@kai we got a new season of tinychat coming up we gonna need them nipples in there directing traffic
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    I think 6 used kimi alternate account trying to get info on choice. She pmd me with an email and everything. I didn't respond tho.Foh

@kai we got a new season of tinychat coming up we gonna need them nipples in there directing traffic

tomorrow i'll try my best to remember to post a few pics

we gonna need a few ass shots its been to long @kai you owe us
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Kimi got a sexy ass voice, yo. Like, talking to Kimi for that 5 mins got a ? feeling like he should've been paying 4.99 a minute or some ? .

What was yall talking about? Yeah I think the first time I heard her talk was in Cain video thread. She made video on photobucket. Kimi a bad ? bruh and she eatin good. I think you could have had a shot at that
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    tumblr_nmq7ukDv6V1u8cq3to1_1280.jpg
    giphy.gif

Irene the dream

She from my city
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kimi got a sexy ass voice, yo. Like, talking to Kimi for that 5 mins got a ? feeling like he should've been paying 4.99 a minute or some ? .

? kimi..

that ? face still melted??

lol as much as I love to diss Kimi, I can't even diss her today. After seeing how these new hoes are with their run-to-the-authorities over some internet ? cause they lost their e-reputation when I drug Kimi through the mud, dissed her, exposed her twice, emailed a chat with "her taking it in all wholes" to her husband and the ? STILL was coming at me. That was like the e-version of when the Terminator had his lower half of his body blown off and was pulling himself with just his arms still tryin to ? Sara Connor. Like Damn? WTF I gotta do to ? this ? ?!

yeh..
    that ? is relentless.. ill give her that...

i think she's part boar or some ? . lol
  • thatboydizz
    Options

What was yall talking about? Yeah I think the first time I heard her talk was in Cain video thread. She made video on photobucket. Kimi a bad ? bruh and she eatin good. I think you could have had a shot at that

She was ? and wanted to know what I did, so I told her what I did, she wanted to know why she was getting contacted for a summons and all this ? . Then she had to diss me like 10 different times while doing the whole "i ain't dissing you, what we had was 3 years ago and i put all that behind me"

lmao what..the..?

choice whatever you do don't expose @beezus she from the #set bruh and we ain't took a loss yet
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    choice is 6 mama white?

All the evidence I've gathered points to that being a yes.

Damn. You so smart choice. I never really thought about it like that. You made a great post that had got deleted. You was talking about how six grew up with interracial parents and how at some point she was probably traumatized or left forgotten completely by one of those parents and that lead to her siding with one parent and hating the other and the entire race all together.

/:)

pull your skirt down ? , shouldn't no grown ass man be typing to another man like that. all ? giddy and ? , calm the ? down

but we all know you do plenty of ? no straight grown man would ever do, so as you were

Ah thank you Kai...that ? literally gave me a cold shudder when I read that ? ...the cheerleading was disgusting to read...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

-That would make sense since shes trying build a case

-same fake kimi account tried to get picos info

-truce with noir n says shes sorry....really can u really be sorry about sumthn like that? Maybe shes just tryna get noir to not bring charges
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was thinking the same thing.....lol
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? kimi..

that ? face still melted??
    So disrespectful

3342504-clayface_rises_tb.jpg
This discussion has been closed.