DAMN SO SIXSICKSINS GOT EXPOSED AND NOW ? HACKING THE IC??

Options

Comments

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    She never had the juice to be a mod here. Jay just be really walking around blindfolded picking these people. Like _goldie_ or whatever his name ? got 700 threads not 1 of any importance and nobody know who he is. 3 years in and you a mod??. You can't just pick up a ? off the street and make him president the next day. How the hell he gonna run the nation if he never had a voice to begin with it

? is pitiful get this website back on track

This site ain't really been on track since 2010.

Look who the ? running it. Kai is mod and she has made 2 post the last 5 months. How you got a job and you aint logged in and months lmao. The ? is going on

And whats up with no time limit on bannings?? So you saying a poster who was always a ? poster and got ? on daily and just so happen to magically become a mod can ban posters that use to ? on them for however long they feel is necessary?? _jay_ speak on it Ms.southern banned me for 2 months for ? nothing

That's always been the problem with the IC though who's running it... We never seem to know. What happened to Kai? She used to post daily. Did she just say ? the IC all of a sudden?

Got exposed, never was the same since.

Again? Damn that probably happened when I wasn't posting as much on the IC.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soulless eyes

Witches dont have souls >-)
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi is something else isn't she?...lol

Why not let the people decide this time? They always seem to have mods that up and disappear leaving spots vacant. They should promote a vet that post consistently.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Inb4 Darx's farewell speech.....

I got exposed? Delete my content bruh !!!

*hits emergency switch and disappears*

@Stew
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    @_Jay_ I am totally not bribing you.

k52fr.gif

Hector need to start beatin yo ass

Dont worry papi, he beats that ass REEEAL good if u catch my drift ;)
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should let me be one

I'll get this ? right
  • MistyKnight
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    @thatboydizz Why ain't you a mod my ? ?

Never asked. Should I @lefty?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    She never had the juice to be a mod here. Jay just be really walking around blindfolded picking these people. Like _goldie_ or whatever his name ? got 700 threads not 1 of any importance and nobody know who he is. 3 years in and you a mod??. You can't just pick up a ? off the street and make him president the next day. How the hell he gonna run the nation if he never had a voice to begin with it

? is pitiful get this website back on track

The batttlerap movement I started on here brought in more traffic than all ur photoshopped nude threads combined b. The ? up ? is tho, when six was gettin at ur ass, Im the mf that got at her for the ? and unbanned u. But since u wanna talk ? , the next time u do some bama ? like make mfs wait 2 days to see photoshopped nudes, Ima IP ban u for a year.

Tell ya moms suck my ? through a curly straw

? out my thread you sensitive ? you a nobody never will be

lmaoooo this ? ? mad. Ima nobody but u got my name in ur mouth b, u do the math. Like u said , I only been here acouple years, and Im already THAT ? . If you learn to stop being a ? , u too can be that ? . So u can stop bottom feeding with these scrapes and get some real exclusives, cuz ur polls is trash b.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever makes mod next should ban that Jesus freak in G&S
    &
    The FuckGayZ guy in the Reason
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    tumblr_mp8p4jRH8f1s8rjdlo1_400.gif

THis ? happy as ? .

I was wondering why my posts were still visible.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    @thatboydizz Why ain't you a mod my ? ?

Never asked. Should I @lefty?
    @thatboydizz
    I dont even know cuzzin, I see you got a good grasp of what's goin on. We don't interact much, but I see that. I learn ? that's supposed to be common knowledge on here almost daily, and i'm still super new for real, just 1 year. I know if it is a new mod it should be somebody who ain't deeply involved in the politics round this ? . You can't be objective when you takin sides. That just leads to feelings bans and backstreet campaignin to get ? ousted and exposed and what not, somebody cool enough to be in the secret ? but somebody who really don't have an opinion and just take ? in. Next mod should be a neutral, ya'll got more politics than washington, I aint think it was that deep, but I guess it is. If ya'll want the ? to stop, choose somebody who actually has a life after they log off, and someone who puts integrity over feelings and internet alliances and just wanna see ? played fair and smooth. Just my two bruh, you seem to have a voice so, i'm tellin you, maybe you can tell them.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.