Furious 8 (2017) - Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez , Charlize Theron , The Rock , Ludacris & Tyrese

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don Omar and tego are bàck in fast 8
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options

now Fast 8 can take my money

Gasolina!!!!!
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

not Fast 8 can take my money

Gasolina!!!!!

Wrong reggaeton guys.

They already had my money but now they got me on opening weekend once I saw The Rock redirect a live torpedo's trajectory with his bare hands.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Gasolina!!!!!

Wrong reggaeton guys.

They already had my money but now they got me on opening weekend once I saw The Rock redirect a live torpedo's trajectory with his bare hands.

Arent they all the same sounding ? with the same sounding song.
  • Broddie
    Options

Gasolina!!!!!

Wrong reggaeton guys.

Yeah you gotta point.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Gasolina!!!!!

i think that's a daddy Yankee song

danza kuturo is don Omar
    dominicans is tego

they both sing bandeleros which is in ever movie...at the end of Tokyo dirft or at the table in the others
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Gasolina!!!!!

Wrong reggaeton guys.

nah ? ...

that's like saying big Sean sound like migos.

ozuna sounds nothing like jbalvin
    don Omar sounds nothing like tego
  • Broddie
    Options

Gasolina!!!!!

danza kuturo is don Omar
    dominicans is tego

they both sing bandeleros which is in ever movie...at the end of Tokyo dirft or at the table in the others

Tego also did Punto Y Aparte some of the illest rapping no matter what language.
  • fortyacres
    Options

Gasolina!!!!!

Wrong reggaeton guys.

nah ? ...

that's like saying big Sean sound like migos.

ozuna sounds nothing like jbalvin
    don Omar sounds nothing like tego

? i dont even care its regfaeton to me lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited March 2017
    Options

Gasolina!!!!!

danza kuturo is don Omar
    dominicans is tego

Tego also did Punto Y Aparte some of the illest rapping no matter what language.

that's my ? too.. but is it me or does it sometimes sound like tego rapping off beat an slow...i can't put my finger on it.

listen to his chorus verse on bandeleros....omar flows they his but tego sound like he struggling
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    tegi wasn't supposed to come back cuz he said fast five in Brazil made them look stupid..

i guess the billion dollar franchise made him change his mind...I'm curious why he changed his mind. he know to stand his ground....an neither of them need money like that nor do they need the notoriety.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk which thread came first but that other F8 thread is ? hilarious!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I really hope this movie bombs big. Stupid movie with a stupid franchise
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fast and furious "twisted metal" lol i read somewhere for this movie they kept rock and vin apart giving stories like rock had to promoter ballers and jumanji
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Vin just mad cuz his ? buddy died in the car crash an he thought he was gonna be the star but the rock became the star..

light skin onnlight skin hate
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vin just mad cuz his ? buddy died in the car crash an he thought he was gonna be the star but the rock became the star..

light skin onnlight skin hate

Not even funny bro. Dont play with the dead like that
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    never liked Paul Walker.
    always seemed like an ? . kinda like Manny paquiauo..

but anyway...I never liked vin diesel... but ? gets points for bring tego y el Rey back.

his franchise is making money... while I understand he's bringing them in for the Latino money... he could have stayed with Romeo Santos an drew the same size crowd. he stated true to his homies...they close outside this.

that an the fact he constantly filming in the DR...with ? an some fast movies an hes building up a part of the country an started a film school there... gotta give him major props.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they coulda gave ja rule a good 1 min of camera time lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They bring back han

Are u fuckn kiddn me!!!!
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    They bring back han

Are u fuckn kiddn me!!!!

Lmao

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    They bring back han

Are u fuckn kiddn me!!!!

WTF and SMH.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Bandoleros is my ? lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Bandoleros is my ? lol

yea that ? goes hard.

the chorus is some real ?
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deez ? going to space hahahahaha! It's only a matter of time

http://comicbook.com/movies/2017/04/09/fate-of-the-furious-writer-franchise-in-space/
    It’s the question on everyone’s mind. You’re wondering, I’m wondering, it’s probably the reason why the Rock and Vin Diesel are arguing so much.

When is Dominic Toretto and his family heading into the cosmos for some space racing action?

Given the nature of the Fast and Furious franchise and how it’s evolved since the very first film premiered over 15 years ago, with the intention to make at least ten films in the series there’s little more it can do confined to its earthly shackles.

The crew can continue spinning their wheels, racing submarines in Antarctica, but we all know it’s a matter of time before their modifying their cars with oxygen tanks and NO2 systems capable of breaking through the atmosphere.

The fine folk at Uproxx did the lord’s work when they cornered series writer Chris Morgan and asked him this very question: When is the crew finally going to space? The way the series has illogically progressed, the trajectory is inevitable.

UP NEXT: Vin Diesel Finally Speaks Out About Feud With The Rock

Currently Universal’s planning to make two more entries in the franchise after Fate of the Furious—making 10 Furiously Fast Films altogether—but Morgan said the plan for space-bound car racing action is not yet in place.

“Look, I get all versions of that question,” Morgan replied. “I get, ‘Are you going to space?,’ and, ‘Please, ? , tell me you’re not going to space because you’ll lose me if you do.’ … The only way I’d go to space is if I had something so good.”

They’ve drag raced and Tokyo drifted through all the competition left on the planet—it’s time to go head to head with some aliens.

Morgan even got the wheels turning when he posited the possibility of a crossover with another Diesel-led franchise.

“What if Dom’s long lost brother, Richard B. Riddick showed up?” Morgan said. But then he shattered everyone’s hopes and dreams. “Look, no plans for it right now, so hopefully people will be good with that … But, never say never. If we came up with the perfect thing and it made sense, it will be awesome.”

YOU JUST CAME UP WITH THE PERFECT THING! Dammit, Morgan! Just add in secret agent Xander Cage and we’ll get the perfect crossover we deserve. It’s not the most unrealistic thing to happen in any of the films so far—that happened when Riddick killed a dude with a tea cup after telling him he’d ? him with a tea cup.

Fate of the Furious releases in theaters April 14. Hopefully they added a post-credit scene to the final cut that shows Kurt Russell’s character looking at some prototype tech with the NASA logo on it.

Are you excited for the eighth film in the Fast and Furious franchise? Let us know with your vote in the Anticipation Rankings below!