Furious 8 (2017) - Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez , Charlize Theron , The Rock , Ludacris & Tyrese

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    "I know you killed han, a hospital full of people and tried to ? me and my sister and her kid and my other friends but i need you and your brother...the brother that killed hans gf and tried to brainwash my wife...to save my son"

If u watched the movie they had no choice in the matter
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    "I know you killed han, a hospital full of people and tried to ? me and my sister and her kid and my other friends but i need you and your brother...the brother that killed hans gf and tried to brainwash my wife...to save my son"

If u watched the movie they had no choice in the matter

Don't make sense from this franchise. Nothing makes sense from this franchise
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So was there legit on screen tension between the rock and diesel?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaw was a beast
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm convinced the reason this franchise gets hate is because it's had all if the success and consistency that other franchises want.

Only difference is, Fast and the Furious is doing it with an original story and original characters. No nostalgia or comic book continuity to lean on. Everybody gets excited to see the Avengers team up or Batman and Superman on screen together but this core cast has a report and chemistry that's honestly better than the cast seen in Civil War... and that's the best comic adaption bar none ever.

If you can accept Hawkeye getting mind controlled by Loki's glowstick of destiny for an entire movie, you can accept this latest FF movie.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I'm convinced the reason this franchise gets hate is because it's had all if the success and consistency that other franchises want.

Only difference is, Fast and the Furious is doing it with an original story and original characters. No nostalgia or comic book continuity to lean on. Everybody gets excited to see the Avengers team up or Batman and Superman on screen together but this core cast has a report and chemistry that's honestly better than the cast seen in Civil War... and that's the best comic adaption bar none ever.

If you can accept Hawkeye getting mind controlled by Loki's glowstick of destiny for an entire movie, you can accept this latest FF movie.

They're stupid
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Missandei and tormund giantsbane together ayyyyyee

This post reads like it's in French.

Soooooooo what MONSIEUR?

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This logic makes no sense and totally not comparable by any means. Loki/Hawkeye exists in a fantasy make believe world of magic, Science Fiction, superpowers, aliens and gods, that is why its very easy to accept/understand the crazy ? that occurs in Superhero Movies.

FF does not have any of these elements so I refuse to accept and believe the ridiculousness in the stunts of these movies. Hobbs kicking a full speed torpedo on ice is beyond corny.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    damn 532 mill????????? how sway
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

This logic makes no sense and totally not comparable by any means. Loki/Hawkeye exists in a fantasy make believe world of magic, Science Fiction, superpowers, aliens and gods, that is why its very easy to accept/understand the crazy ? that occurs in Superhero Movies.

FF does not have any of these elements so I refuse to accept and believe the ridiculousness in the stunts of these movies. Hobbs kicking a full speed torpedo on ice is beyond corny.

This FF franchise also exists in a fantasy make believe world of fiction.

Did I really have to point that out?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

All movies do, but it's implied in comics.
  • nujerz84
    edited April 2017
    Options

Its all fiction.. but they are not the same thing, this what I actually said

"fantasy make believe world of magic, Science Fiction, superpowers, aliens and gods."

None of these are in any Fast Furious film.

To make the assertion that its the same thing because its fiction, is quite frankly a ? statement that only an idiot would make.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats loud money.

They deserve it though
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? damn can't wait to see this
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its pretty dope. F Gary Gray did his thang with this one. Liked it better than the last one
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Its pretty dope. F Gary Gray did his thang with this one. Liked it better than the last one

Question.,....... Did F. Gary set a record for black director's making this much money?

If so #BlackExcellence may go support now

i believe he did
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyrese was unbelievably annoying in this film. I didn't lol once. Ludacris was useless you can tell he didn't know wtf he was talking about and what's up with Riddick wife ? had NO sex appeal. ? was giggling the whole movie wtf why was she fully clothed oh my ? . But the hoes in Columbus was right tho. Theron was looking good tho she saved the movie imo. The Rock needs to learn how to fight some of the fight scenes was horrendous but my dawg the transporter did his thing tho. Although I'm sure he had a stunt man doing all of that. 4/10 ? this bring Paul Ryan back.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyrese was unbelievably annoying in this film. I didn't lol once. Ludacris was useless you can tell he didn't know wtf he was talking about and what's up with Riddick wife ? had NO sex appeal. ? was giggling the whole movie wtf why was she fully clothed oh my ? . But the hoes in Columbus was right tho. Theron was looking good tho she saved the movie imo. The Rock needs to learn how to fight some of the fight scenes was horrendous but my dawg the transporter did his thing tho. Although I'm sure he had a stunt man doing all of that. 4/10 ? this bring Paul Ryan back.

you aint laugh when he was reading that russian?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was straight. Did not expect that cameo halfway through so it was a nice surprise. Trying to make Baby Eastwood the next Paul Walker was weak though.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Whoever made the British chick as the mom prediction was spot on.

Thank you. They did flip it on me though. I expected her to be antagonistic but I'm still glad they went through with it. Now bring in Patrick Stewart as the father.
  • Broddie
    Options
    The Friday call back was so contrived though but F. Gary Gray had to suck his own ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No.
    I didn't think it was funny because it was overwhelmingly predictable just like all of his so called comical lines not to mention the sterotypical one liners racist Hollywood writes for every black actor in a action film. "Now That's what I'm talking about!" 4/10 Bad writing
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No.
    I didn't think it was funny because it was overwhelmingly predictable just like all of his so called comical lines not to mention the sterotypical one liners racist Hollywood writes for every black actor in a action film. "Now That's what I'm talking about!" 4/10 Bad writing

? micheal bay is notorious for that ?