Furious 8 (2017) - Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez , Charlize Theron , The Rock , Ludacris & Tyrese

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard they might stop at ten. But spinoffs with the rock's character and others are in the works
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I love these threads....
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea the last one was unrealistic af. I just couldn't take it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I give 0 ? . Take my money
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

people be clowing cinemasins, but watching these vids over the years has saved me a ton of bandwidth from not downloading these kinds of movies
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Chronicles of the ? Guardians of the Fast and Furious 8

staring acting thespian Vin Deisel as Xander Cage, Dom and Groot with a special cameo from Vin Deisel as Riddick.

Thanos recruits Dom & his crew to go steal the infinity Gaunlet from Asgard but he first has to steal the fastest car in the universe owned by Riddick, but to get to riddick he has to find Groot who is the only one who knows were Riddick is hiding out, but to capture Riddick he has to get a Gun made by the CIA's very own Samuel L Jackson for Xander Cage who is in Bora Bora who tell him if he wants the Gun he needs to race him whilst shooting a video in which the winner has to scream "you just entered the Xander Zone" as you cross the finish line.

longstory short the Rock/Hobbs is buried dead in casts he feels a disturbance in the force he breaks the casts, he digs himself out of a grave and jumps to space and with the help of Paul Walker's CGI ghost he kills Thanos. This time he gives Dom a light year's head start before he starts chasing him for the next movie.

The End.

Horse is already beaten
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall do realize this is just a movie right?

This is movie number 8. So I would think y'all ? would learn by now not to take the franchise so damn serious.

7 FF have been made, and yall STILL gripe about the same thing. What makes it even more mind bottling, is the fact that yall claim to hate the franchise, but yet has gone to watch every single last one of them. Lol!

And even MORE mind bottling than that, yall ? will gripe/complain even more about watching it. If you don't like the movie...DON'T WATCH IT! No one is forcing you to go support the movie. But stop cryin about "Oh the Mini Coop jump from the Empire State Building was not realistic. Who does that??. Stay home or go watch something else
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of them made some type of illogical sense until 7. The stunts in 7 were just plain ? af.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall do realize this is just a movie right?

This is movie number 8. So I would think y'all ? would learn by now not to take the franchise so damn serious.

7 FF have been made, and yall STILL gripe about the same thing. What makes it even more mind bottling, is the fact that yall claim to hate the franchise, but yet has gone to watch every single last one of them. Lol!

And even MORE mind bottling than that, yall ? will gripe/complain even more about watching it. If you don't like the movie...DON'T WATCH IT! No one is forcing you to go support the movie. But stop cryin about "Oh the Mini Coop jump from the Empire State Building was not realistic. Who does that??. Stay home or go watch something else

I think people are just getting their kicks. Im pretty sure everybody knows by now these movies require massive suspension of disbelief. More than usual. It's part of their appeal.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fast and furious films are my guilty pleasures.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As ridiculous as these scenes get, we love them because it would be cool to defy physics and pull this ? off. It has the same appeal as superheroes; wanting to be them/like them. Don't act like you were never driving around thinking you could pull some movie ? off. It's cool as ? .
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still watch them but the first one is the only one I can watch over and over... Made everyone in high school want Integras, civics, and eclipses lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched the first in movies and hated that ? . Havent liked any of them afterwards either
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I don't believe in the concept of guilty pleasure because I've never felt guilty for liking anything. I remember pirating the original movie and disliking it. Matter of fact I think it's the only franchise besides Star Trek where I hated the original but liked the sequels.

2 Fast I remember watching on home video with my buddies and having a good time. The ? buddy cop dynamic between Paul Walker and Tyrese was ? hilarious. I also liked that it wasn't as pretentious as the original and had some fun.

Tokyo Drift was where I really became a fan though because it finally really focused on racing culture and really toned down the action movie conceits. At the time it was refreshing.

Part 4 was just boring and to this day I have never sat through the entire thing. It tried to be all pretentious like the original and to me it failed cause of that. I always watch it in chunks.

5 is a modern classic and 6 and 7 were ok with me because they adopted the 2 Fast philosophy and really stopped giving a ? and just had some fun with it. Perfect escapist entertainment. Like a Beavis and Butt-Head marathon after working on a major science project or thesis back in my high school days.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://moviepilot.com/posts/2842244

Some FF history in chronological order for those that may not know.