Furious 8 (2017) - Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez , Charlize Theron , The Rock , Ludacris & Tyrese

Options

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    I don't believe in the concept of guilty pleasure because I've never felt guilty for liking anything. I remember pirating the original movie and disliking it. Matter of fact I think it's the only franchise besides Star Trek where I hated the original but liked the sequels.

2 Fast I remember watching on home video with my buddies and having a good time. The ? buddy cop dynamic between Paul Walker and Tyrese was ? hilarious. I also liked that it wasn't as pretentious as the original and had some fun.

? ?

4OVLKQc.gif

Don't tell me you didn't notice the blatant and unsubtle homoeroticism between Paul Walker and Tyrese's characters in that film.
  • Carnage816
    Carnage816 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    They all had wild grade a bs in them like the safe heist and dom saving letty but they still felt somewhat grounded up to 5 at least. 6 and 7 broke the limit completely for me. These dudes are legit superheroes now. Letty and Brian are trained enough to fight world class fighters. Dom is basically Luke cage and ludacris is a world class hacker. And tyrese.....tyrese is just tyrese.

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've said it before Ill say it again, Helen Mirren is the goat old white ? .

I'd knock the dust off that ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again...f*** yall muthafuccas. I'm lookin forward to the next F&F
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe in the concept of guilty pleasure because I've never felt guilty for liking anything. I remember pirating the original movie and disliking it. Matter of fact I think it's the only franchise besides Star Trek where I hated the original but liked the sequels.

2 Fast I remember watching on home video with my buddies and having a good time. The ? buddy cop dynamic between Paul Walker and Tyrese was ? hilarious. I also liked that it wasn't as pretentious as the original and had some fun.

? ?

4OVLKQc.gif

Don't tell me you didn't notice the blatant and unsubtle homoeroticism between Paul Walker and Tyrese's characters in that film.

no sure about that,,,

but han is into the cuckhold ? . always loves to see his lady flirt or get felt up by another dude
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    seems like don omar might be back also

we already know tego aint coming back
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ?

4OVLKQc.gif

no sure about that,,,

but han is into the cuckhold ? . always loves to see his lady flirt or get felt up by another dude

Well the Japanese are into a lot of that freaky s***. Lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cna they end it there .
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last one was so ASS, they need to stop it already. Got the rock falling down 3 stories and breaking casts by flexing. Foh. And the acting is just terrible.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Www.porschewindshield.org
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I bet Statham is gonna be the one in that tank. Dressed like an eskimo.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    either carter coming back or don omar
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    did anyone every notice that dom damn near smashed all the chicks.

he almost smashed hans girl when she was with braga
    he smashed leti
    he smashed the brazillian chick
    then went back to leti

might have smashed his sister and brian......? ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options