Furious 8 (2017) - Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez , Charlize Theron , The Rock , Ludacris & Tyrese

Options

Comments

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really wished they had stopped at FF9. Funny thing about #9 is it drops on my b-day. I might go see it opening day (if ? willing).

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    15cgftx.jpg

The way Tyrese has been talking in his interviews...it seems like that he's going to be killed off in the next movie.

You can always tell when a character will be killed off if the actor playing them starts talking about other projects.

But, seriously... This series needs to die
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    15cgftx.jpg

Where am I gonna find the money for them to shut up and take on 2019 and 2021?....
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall do realize this is just a movie right?

This is movie number 8. So I would think y'all ? would learn by now not to take the franchise so damn serious.

7 FF have been made, and yall STILL gripe about the same thing. What makes it even more mind bottling, is the fact that yall claim to hate the franchise, but yet has gone to watch every single last one of them. Lol!

And even MORE mind bottling than that, yall ? will gripe/complain even more about watching it. If you don't like the movie...DON'T WATCH IT! No one is forcing you to go support the movie. But stop cryin about "Oh the Mini Coop jump from the Empire State Building was not realistic. Who does that??. Stay home or go watch something else

Actually I've never watched a single one of them
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bet tyrese character is the next to die if they go to cuba because of the guy they sent to jail in miami(carter)
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly the story became to goofy once Statham survived falling through a giant pothole on the garage for Tyrese character to get killed off. It can't be taken serious anymore. They shoulda just bring back everyone from the dead.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    15cgftx.jpg

bruh....are they ? with us?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unbelievable SMH
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EXCLUSIVE: In a time when females are stepping into superhero roles and Ghostbusters was remade with a cast of women, now comes word that the eighth installment of the Fast and Furious franchise will have a sole female villain. The script is not even done, but sources tell Deadline that newly minted Fast 8 director F. Gary Gray and screenwriter Gary Scott Thompson are inserting a fierce female villain into the script. They are said to have their eye on a particular actress, too — Charlize Theron, whose gritty performance in Mad Max: Fury Road, certainly was a welcome force in the multiple Oscar-nominated George Miller film. It appears her dance card may be open during that time, too. Universal had no comment on any casting speculation on its successful franchise. Right now, its way too early to predict an outcome … but those agents representing strong female talent should take note. This is said to be a juicy role, and given the international reach of the multi-billion dollar franchise, is a primo spot for any actress. Whomever gets the plumb role won’t be the only strong female in the cast. Michelle Rodriguez is expected to return. So, ladies, start your engines … and show the guys how it’s done.

http://deadline.com/2016/ .. al-1201699276/
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only female villain that would make sense is Helen Mirren as the mother of Statham and NOT Orlando Bloom.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Only female villain that would make sense is Helen Mirren as the mother of Statham and NOT Orlando Bloom.

Bruh she's an awesome actress. I'd hope she murk a few of the cast off with no ? given including Diesel, Bow Wow and Lucas Black.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll watch when it comes on tv
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Official Title:

Fasterer and Even More Furiouser 8: Even More Faster Than the Fifth One and the Two that Came After It Too

And after that:

FASTERER 9: SEATBELTS!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    please ? , no more Fast & Furious movies.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was in RED right?

That ? kicked major ass.

Red was fire but s2 was hit or miss though she was my favorite part about those movies.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    they need to be bold and have a black female villian.

They haven't even had a female one much less a black woman specifically.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    they need to be bold and have a black female villian.

Halle Berry or Stacey Dash would be perfect. All they have to do is be themselves.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yooooooo

thats some hot ? ...

good ? idea
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yooooooo

thats some hot ? ...

good ? idea

I wish I could take credit but it was the first thing to come to everbody's mind when she said she wanted a role in the series and Vin said he'd love to have her. Still hope it happens.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Helen Mirren was on the Graham Norton show the other day saying she wants to be in a Fast and Furious film. Her merking the whole gang with extreme prejudice would be GOAT.

BTW - Charlize Theron has been confirmed as the villain in 8. Either she's a big fan of the franchise or she really needs the cash. Either way that's a major coup for the franchise.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe in the concept of guilty pleasure because I've never felt guilty for liking anything. I remember pirating the original movie and disliking it. Matter of fact I think it's the only franchise besides Star Trek where I hated the original but liked the sequels.

2 Fast I remember watching on home video with my buddies and having a good time. The ? buddy cop dynamic between Paul Walker and Tyrese was ? hilarious. I also liked that it wasn't as pretentious as the original and had some fun.

? ?

4OVLKQc.gif