DJ Premier Recalls Suge Punking Him And Telling Biggie To F**k Off(Premo Finds Thread PG.4)

Options

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only rapper that Suge didn't punk was Nas. Nas & Jungle met Pac 3 days before he died and suge was there to. Nas yell at them and they made pz
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Daz came weak
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    Right read between the lines.

He might not of literally told him to f off. But his actions did.
    Calling me a liar smh. I'm just stating facts.

Tim dog started it with being salty over the west success. Am I lying?

Jay-z said "too much west coast ? licking" nh insinuates saltines. Am I lying?

Common(not from the east, but still) made I used to love her. Still lying?

I can go on all day. But I don't really see the point, cuz I'm really not interested in this debate.

Tim Dogg Dissed NWA, clearly stated that He was cool with Cube and Ice T....Underlined was 96....We need a couple more examples.....

"All the critics in new York" was made for a reason.

Prolly made because they felt that they didnt get the luv like they did in other places....And I recall them cats saying that was more of a shot at the media.....We need more examples, sun....How bout this, I heard that Hammer was dissin NYC and Run DMC in the 80s you got anything before that?

Hammer dissed New York because, he was G enough to show up at the Latin Quarters where he was booed and called whack.

• hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can go on all day. But I don't really see the point, cuz I'm really not interested in this debate.

Tim Dogg Dissed NWA, clearly stated that He was cool with Cube and Ice T....Underlined was 96....We need a couple more examples.....

Prolly made because they felt that they didnt get the luv like they did in other places....And I recall them cats saying that was more of a shot at the media.....We need more examples, sun....How bout this, I heard that Hammer was dissin NYC and Run DMC in the 80s you got anything before that?

Krs prolly dissed schooly D on a mixtape or some ? . He seems like the type.Qh2Vxfi.gif

But to be fair I don't think Hammers diss had anything to do with them being from New York. It was prolly competitive spirit.

Several people during that era has claimed that new York felt some type of jealousy when the west took over. Since they started it.

Probably dissed Schoolly D who is from Philly, what does that have to do with the West? Hammer can diss but it's competitive spirit? Yo, you said that you can go on with ya claims, but you dropping this ? ....Kinda tells me you cant come up with anything....Yo stick to trollin b you out of ya element
    Lmaooo yo I take my L.

I meant Ice-T. Didnt even pay attention to what I was writing Rofl. My statement still stands tho.

Did you hear all them boos?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Hammer dissed New York because, he was G enough to show up at the Latin Quarters where he was booed and called whack.

I didn't even know where hammer was from. I just knew he was wack. Corny ? like PM Dawn got tossed off the stage. Hammer got that light work.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »

I didn't even know where hammer was from. I just knew he was wack. Corny ? like PM Dawn got tossed off the stage. Hammer got that light work.

Word. That's real talk. When he came out all we knew was Sun couldn't rhyme. .

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All jokes aside. This was a dope performance. Lol at quik dissing mc eiht infront of him.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ux1tDZkFyF0

Yo where was Eiht??? Great performance though...
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    All jokes aside. This was a dope performance. Lol at quik dissing mc eiht infront of him.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ux1tDZkFyF0

Yo where was Eiht??? Great performance though...

He was in the crowd. They didn't show him but he was there in the front row. Both of them confirmed it later on.

Some dude in the comments was there dude and confirmed it.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    But wasn't Biggie beefing with them? idk if that's a L if they were face to face and he still asked for a Dre beat in the middle of a feud. Seems he was ? with him. He could have had a Dre beat by the next year.

They weren't beefing "beefing!" at the time. Suge just didn't like the disrespect the east coast was showing.

I'm confused, what disrespect are you talking about?
    Booing them at the source awards, shooting up their trailer, east coast artist throwing subliminals and shots at the west during the Dre/snoop era.
    You're a manipulative liar and a professional troll. You're making it seem like the East Coast was the main antagonist.

Dude, how old are you? In the 90s, NYC was disrespectful to anyone not from the city. That was just a given. They didn't really want to show anyone love. Hell, NYC booed Outkast when they won an award, and there wasn't even a beef there.

Watch that award, Death Row was getting love but once Suge and Snoop tried to bang the audience got territorial and pro Bad Boy and Outkast just got caught up. NY didn't know enough about OutKast to hate them.

This x1000
  • supergangster
    Options
    Didn't Method man perform on dat show? I remember him goin in the audience and jumpin on the seats and ? . Suge he went to Deathrow and ? . He didn't fear them at all
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Big walks up to Suge and says, 'Ayo, I want to get in touch with Dre to do a couple of songs on my new album Life After Death.' Suge just looks at him and goes, 'Yeah, aight.' And walks off."

Even as a kid I always knew Biggie was this type of ? ?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Didn't Method man perform on dat show? I remember him goin in the audience and jumpin on the seats and ? . Suge he went to Deathrow and ? . He didn't fear them at all

Yea Wu tang was there.

Dude in the comments said

"I was at this show.. I remember watching the Wu come in there thick.. Bad Boy did as well.But Death Row flooded the joint.. Real talk.. And to keep it tall, Death Row is one the best Top 5 Record Labels Ever.. The proof is in the pudding.. Say I'm Lying?"
  • supergangster
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If you think bout what talent Deathrow had at that moment yeah of course it's a top 5 Record Labels ever if not the best.

Dat method man performance dope as ? just google dat ? !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz-EPJFq45w
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York ? call their own dad son.

That would be "Sun" from the 5% Nation belief doctrine. What's worse are the two that laughed.
    That would be dope if it was not meant as Double Entendre in speech. It is used in a lot of Contexts and by a lot of Kats from that area that I know for damn sure are not 5% brothers. The ability to throw on shades of taking back meaning and flipping through street dialect is something done in every hood to some degree with all kinds of words it does not mean that kats are still not Sonning someone when they say Son in conversation...
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    The Context in which these clowns used it and laughed was in the context of respect.

"Yeah that's wassup son"

And in this context it's "SUN".

Family I am a native NYer you aren't telling me anything I do not know.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    New York ? call their own dad son.

That would be "Sun" from the 5% Nation belief doctrine. What's worse are the two that laughed.
    That would be dope if it was not meant as Double Entendre in speech. It is used in a lot of Contexts and by a lot of Kats from that area that I know for damn sure are not 5% brothers. The ability to throw on shades of taking back meaning and flipping through street dialect is something done in every hood to some degree with all kinds of words it does not mean that kats are still not Sonning someone when they say Son in conversation...
    The slang didn't start off as sonning.

ny been hatin on the west, south, and mid-west for the last 30-40 years, and it still go on-on this board every day, now ? got amnesia

? them ?
    Do you hate on other countries?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    So he didn't tell Biggie to F off. TS's subject is wrong. Premier did end up producing a few tracks from Rage's CD:

11. "Some ? " DJ Premier 3:06
    12. "Microphone Pon ? " (featuring Madd 1) DJ Premier 4:14

The song Microphone Pon ? was quite good. I don't remember the other track. Wiki has this tidbit too, about a leftover track that Premier did, that didn't make the album:

"The Set Up" (featuring Heather B. & Nikki D) (produced by DJ Premier)
    The song was confirmed as a diss song to rival Foxy Brown who previously made derogatory comments about Rage and Heather B. in a particular interview. The track however was subsequently deleted from the album's track listing.
    Both them ? was dope. That Rage album was the most lyrically put together album of any female mc without a ghostwriter. She was spittin on a whole different level. The only other female mc close was Bo$$
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ny been hatin on the west, south, and mid-west for the last 30-40 years, and it still go on-on this board every day, now ? got amnesia

? them ?

You sound real corny here my G. If, a NY dude went out to Cali he would get clowned. He would sound different, dress different, perhaps even like different food. That ? happens all that time.

In regards to Hip Hop, you are even more off. NY Hip Hoppers embraced MC's from all over provided they were nice. End of story. Back in the day we didn't listen to Hip Hop and say where is he/she from? Nah I aint listening to that. We listened if the ? was bumping and the MC was getting busy.

A lot of influential people in the hood were 5%. It was also all in the music in the late 80s to early 90s and people like Nas and Brand Nubian and even Jay Z were 5%. I knew a few people. It was a big influence on young hustlers and the children that came out of the movement.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    lol ALL you new york ? say "son/sun" and like 1 out of every 100 (IF THAT) of y'all is a 5 percenter

so is "he sonned you" actually "he sunned you" ? get outta here
    Ummm wouldn't that be 5 out of 100
    Son?

It would be if the Five Percent Nation wasn't named after faulty statistics. 5% of no dam population is a 5%er
This discussion has been closed.