DJ Premier Recalls Suge Punking Him And Telling Biggie To F**k Off(Premo Finds Thread PG.4)

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shame on preem for catching feelings like that

he ? with royce and budden enough to know how the internet works
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I know my ? Bustamante ain't get banned for no ? . Tell premo stop acting like a ? .
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got mad over a thread i thought it was an actual Allhiphop article

he should sign up so we can all give him feelings

Dead
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Lmao was just about to post this. Might have to ban Busta

ALL BS ASIDE STEW..

WHY DOES HE NEED 2 B BANNED BECAUSE OF THIS???
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Premo is from the old school, he's not too up on internet trolls.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I8CZK.gif

Nggas overreact at everything in the Reason lol smh there wasnt anything etherous or even overly humorous about that. Eye opening that Suge and Big actually interacted, but...why yall gassin it?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn so Premo actually read everything in this thread WOW, he probably gonna tell other ? to come check the IC out.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord.. .the feelings.....the feelings
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • supergangster
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Dj Premo is a legend and one of the most important producers in da game tho

• supergangster
    edited May 2015
    Options
    lol dis ? been stalkin the reason.. Dat ? STAR spammed me when I made a thread bout the Ebro fight

run2uc.png
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Preemo got trolled...lol...
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont see no reason for a ban tho. Much respect to Premier but AHH gon let him son yall like that?
  • supergangster
    Options
    My ? Busta I defended you at Twitter my G
  • supergangster
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I would not mind if Busta got banned since after this happend no rapper answer me on twitter. That's kinda lame to be honest.. ? u busta

2l9moah.png
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Suge's beef was personal because Puff's man killed his man
    That's after the awards when he said what he said about puff who was trying to dead the heat when he came up on stage.
    then there always the east coast bias where as the west showed love on the radio and clubs to NY,but it wasn't shown back in return as much.

man, stop it. West coast music was getting played heavy in NYC. Fans would always call the radio station requesting artist from there. Just check radio archives. Of course NYC rappers felt a little jealousy. ? , Masta Ace was getting flack when he came out with the single "Born to Roll" because it sounded like it was from the West Coast. All this talk about East Coast showing no love to the west is lies because if you check the soundscan stats, NYC led all states.
    Then at The Source Awards they were booing whoever wasn't from NY.
    lies, the crowd was rocking to Death Row when they performed. The boos came after Suge created a hostile environment. Bone Thugs was getting love from the crowd when they performed "Crossroads." There was no jeers before the infamous ? Suge said at the awards
    Not to mention NY ? had shot Tupac and he ended up in jail ? w/ them ? .
    that's personal ? that didn't reflect the whole east coast and Tupac stupidity for hanging around grimy ? when he was warned not to.
    Plus there was a lot of other ? going on. The song ? Compton was a dart early on.
    again, that's personal ? that didn't reflect every east coast rapper opinion
    Primo didn't get punked.he said Suge was cool in that article.

tell that to the thread starter who posted a 5 yr old article and mislead with the thread title. I wasn't really confused when i said that. I was just trying to see what was the thread starter intentions which is why i called him a manipulative liar and a professional troll.

He even said Common was dissing the West Coast on "I use to love her" track which is false. Common rapped

"But then she broke to the West Coast, and that was cool
    Cause around the same time, I went away to school
    And I'm a man of expanding, so why should I stand in her way
    She probably get her money in L.A"

That's not a diss. Ice Cube caught feelings and thought it was.

Common also rapped about NYC in the same song and said

But I respected her, she hit me in the heart
    A few New York ? , had did her in the park

I'm so glad you took it upon yourself to try to say I'm an idiot and know nothing,but i stand by everything I said.

I don't remember if The Source Awards or that shooting came 1st,but there was already tension from what happened to Pac and a bunch of other ? .

You had to have a smash hit to get play in NY,but lesser known NY groups got love outside of NY.There was NY bias and everybody not from NY felt it.

Lies.they were on that booing ? the whole night even before Suge did that at The source Awards from what Andre 3000 said.If not boos just ppl showing little interest.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge's beef was personal because Puff's man killed his man
    That's after the awards when he said what he said about puff who was trying to dead the heat when he came up on stage.
    then there always the east coast bias where as the west showed love on the radio and clubs to NY,but it wasn't shown back in return as much.

man, stop it. West coast music was getting played heavy in NYC. Fans would always call the radio station requesting artist from there. Just check radio archives. Of course NYC rappers felt a little jealousy. ? , Masta Ace was getting flack when he came out with the single "Born to Roll" because it sounded like it was from the West Coast. All this talk about East Coast showing no love to the west is lies because if you check the soundscan stats, NYC led all states.
    Then at The Source Awards they were booing whoever wasn't from NY.
    lies, the crowd was rocking to Death Row when they performed. The boos came after Suge created a hostile environment. Bone Thugs was getting love from the crowd when they performed "Crossroads." There was no jeers before the infamous ? Suge said at the awards
    Not to mention NY ? had shot Tupac and he ended up in jail ? w/ them ? .
    that's personal ? that didn't reflect the whole east coast and Tupac stupidity for hanging around grimy ? when he was warned not to.
    Plus there was a lot of other ? going on. The song ? Compton was a dart early on.
    again, that's personal ? that didn't reflect every east coast rapper opinion
    Primo didn't get punked.he said Suge was cool in that article.

tell that to the thread starter who posted a 5 yr old article and mislead with the thread title. I wasn't really confused when i said that. I was just trying to see what was the thread starter intentions which is why i called him a manipulative liar and a professional troll.

He even said Common was dissing the West Coast on "I use to love her" track which is false. Common rapped

"But then she broke to the West Coast, and that was cool
    Cause around the same time, I went away to school
    And I'm a man of expanding, so why should I stand in her way
    She probably get her money in L.A"

That's not a diss. Ice Cube caught feelings and thought it was.

Common also rapped about NYC in the same song and said

But I respected her, she hit me in the heart
    A few New York ? , had did her in the park

I'm so glad you took it upon yourself to try to say I'm an idiot and know nothing,but i stand by everything I said.

I don't remember if The Source Awards or that shooting came 1st,but there was already tension from what happened to Pac and a bunch of other ? .

You had to have smash hit to get play in NY,but lesser known NY groups got love outside of NY.There was NY bias and everybody not from NY felt it.

Lies.they were on that booing ? the whole night even before Suge did that at The source Awards from what Andre 3000 said.If not boos just ppl showing little interest.

I didn't call you an idiot nor was I trying to play you like one. Watch the awards entirely for yourself. It's obvious that the crowd was showing love to every artist before Suge created a hostile environment. When pac got shot, it was before the awards but it had nothing to do with east vs west and it was before he joined Death Row. He was warned about the grimey ? he was hanging around with and pac had a big mouth. NYC loved pac and bought his records. When one of Suge boys got killed supposedly by one of puffy guys at Jermaine Dupri's party, it was after the awards. So what if you had to have a smash hit to be known. NYC still showed love and bought their albums.

It's not so what because the bar was set higher for an out of town act to get play.You had to have a natl hit to get NY radio,but a NY artist could be local and start getting out of state love.That's not fair,and if you can't see that,you have a bias so instilled you can't see the bias.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that your issue is more with the programmers...lol.....
This discussion has been closed.