DJ Premier Recalls Suge Punking Him And Telling Biggie To F**k Off(Premo Finds Thread PG.4)

Options

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Calling me a liar smh. I'm just stating facts.

Tim dog started it with being salty over the west success. Am I lying?

Jay-z said "too much west coast ? licking" nh insinuates saltines. Am I lying?

Common(not from the east, but still) made I used to love her. Still lying?

I can go on all day. But I don't really see the point, cuz I'm really not interested in this debate.

Jay came out with his ? after pac
    if common not from the east you can't use him.
    I didn't listen to Tim dog so you can have that one
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the logic in this ? is laughable, at best.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Idk baby, maybe we giving a shout out to youthful exuberance.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    West coast wins again
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Funny that Ice-T was mentioned cuz he dissed LL.....Damn Hammer dissed LL too lol.....Maybe Tim Dogg or others was just retaliating...lol....I'll throw you a bone t/s....In I gotcha opin rmx Buckshot said: "Leave it alone see its a hip hop thang/not a fake drip drop thang with corny ass slang"

• NuffRespect
    NuffRespect Members Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone ever wonder what suge knight would of sounded like if he was rapper also in the 90s along wit running death row?
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    I read all Suge parts in Debo voice

And when I hear Debo talk in the movie Friday, I see Suge.
  • e650
    e650 Members Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    Options
    how was this punking him? misleading ass title
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

5th Letter wrote: »
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    But wasn't Biggie beefing with them? idk if that's a L if they were face to face and he still asked for a Dre beat in the middle of a feud. Seems he was ? with him. He could have had a Dre beat by the next year.

They weren't beefing "beefing!" at the time. Suge just didn't like the disrespect the east coast was showing.

I'm confused, what disrespect are you talking about?
    hi
    Booing them at the source awards, shooting up their trailer, east coast artist throwing subliminals and shots at the west during the Dre/snoop era.
    You're a manipulative liar and a professional troll. You're making it seem like the East Coast was the main antagonist.

Dude, how old are you? In the 90s, NYC was disrespectful to anyone not from the city. That was just a given. They didn't really want to show anyone love. Hell, NYC booed Outkast when they won an award, and there wasn't even a beef there.

But the west got love in the tri state the radio stayed playing their music. So it has to be 2 sides.

Not according to Westside Connection
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    a_list wrote: »
    Calling me a liar smh. I'm just stating facts.

Tim dog started it with being salty over the west success. Am I lying?

Jay-z said "too much west coast ? licking" nh insinuates saltines. Am I lying?

Common(not from the east, but still) made I used to love her. Still lying?

I can go on all day. But I don't really see the point, cuz I'm really not interested in this debate.

Tim Dogg Dissed NWA, clearly stated that He was cool with Cube and Ice T....Underlined was 96....We need a couple more examples.....

Naw he said

I'll crush ice cube, I'm cool with ice t
    but NWA ain't ? to me..

I think on another song (on the same album) he says:
    Peace to Ice Cube, peace to Ice-T
    DJ Quik, you can suck my d***

So not only did he stupidly dis legends that were better than him but from song to song ? had A.D.D. doing it? And yall say Game bipolar, gotta cha
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    lol ALL you new york ? say "son/sun" and like 1 out of every 100 (IF THAT) of y'all is a 5 percenter

so is "he sonned you" actually "he sunned you" ? get outta here

More idiocy. No it would be "sonned". Only a square would have to ask such stupid questions. You don't need to be 5% to use what had became normal street slang for NYers. Just like you didn't need to be a NYer to say Fresh, Dope, or Phat. Stop being dense.

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    AND THEN

y'all ? be like

"Real talk, kid."

? i'm 37 years old with grandchildren. grown ass man. quit calling me kid

Oh lemme guess "kid" is another way of saying Black King right? foh

No just you being a cornball.

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    West coast wins again
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    ny been hatin on the west, south, and mid-west for the last 30-40 years, and it still go on-on this board every day, now ? got amnesia

? them ?

Real talk tho, I'm reading theses comments from revisionist on here on some back to the future ? . Now all of a sudden NY was this innocent ententy that they ? have no idea why the west and the south had gripes? Number one records wasn't getting played, ? trailers was getting shot at, rap ? was on stage after getting the awards saying elitist ? like they was bringing ? back to Brooklyn or NY or whatever we're it "Belongs" (according to them). Five mica was getting given to cats that Snoops album was way better than. Come on now, look at the way Corny ass Flex Hogan was going at Tupac 15 years after his death like Pac stole this ? girl from the grave n ? . Smh

Another top 40, Kasey Kasim, American Bandstand goofball. *sigh*

• DR. JEK
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    West coast wins again
    ny been hatin on the west, south, and mid-west for the last 30-40 years, and it still go on-on this board every day, now ? got amnesia

? them ?

Real talk tho, I'm reading theses comments from revisionist on here on some back to the future ? . Now all of a sudden NY was this innocent ententy that they ? have no idea why the west and the south had gripes? Number one records wasn't getting played, ? trailers was getting shot at, rap ? was on stage after getting the awards saying elitist ? like they was bringing ? back to Brooklyn or NY or whatever we're it "Belongs" (according to them). Five mica was getting given to cats that Snoops album was way better than. Come on now, look at the way Corny ass Flex Hogan was going at Tupac 15 years after his death like Pac stole this ? girl from the grave n ? . Smh

Another top 40, Kasey Kasim, American Bandstand goofball. *sigh*

That's an L just letting a rap board know you follow Kasey Kasim.

:::: will scroll past ur opinion in future post :::::::

Smh

Bruh..
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    new york ? don't even say "excuse me" when y'all bump into each other on those crowded ass side walks tryna act like y'all are all hospitable. y'all got it
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    But wasn't Biggie beefing with them? idk if that's a L if they were face to face and he still asked for a Dre beat in the middle of a feud. Seems he was ? with him. He could have had a Dre beat by the next year.

They weren't beefing "beefing!" at the time. Suge just didn't like the disrespect the east coast was showing.

I'm confused, what disrespect are you talking about?
    hi
    Booing them at the source awards, shooting up their trailer, east coast artist throwing subliminals and shots at the west during the Dre/snoop era.
    You're a manipulative liar and a professional troll. You're making it seem like the East Coast was the main antagonist.

Dude, how old are you? In the 90s, NYC was disrespectful to anyone not from the city. That was just a given. They didn't really want to show anyone love. Hell, NYC booed Outkast when they won an award, and there wasn't even a beef there.

But the west got love in the tri state the radio stayed playing their music. So it has to be 2 sides.

Not according to Westside Connection

I'm just telling you how I remembered it.
  • Weazel
    Options
    Premo was stalking Suge on the low I guess, lol.
    Because he also talked ? about a Cube vs Suge fight.

Reminds me of
    https://youtu.be/TkcJYl3vziM

DJ Premier should do the "I Was There" remix.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't read but why would he admit he got punked by suge lol
  • Weazel
    Options
    Because that's what DJ's do.

See: DJ Whoo Kid, lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options