The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    ? it, might as well root for the Warriors to win the ship so Alvin Gentry could get a ring and those credentials to throw in these Pelicans players faces. Sure hope Kyrie doesn't get healthy in time for this series.

Lol. What type a ? is you? You don't want both teams to have a full roster so they can play to their potential? We already ain't got Love and you still want another mulligan?

Man... ? don't have any concept of competition and sportsmanship.

Man, suck a ? and move around this sensitive ass ? . I don't give a ? about you or your plight of being a suffering Cavs fan.

LMAO. I won.

post-38498-Obama-dafuq-gif-Imgur-what-the-UI0m.gif

What did your simple ass win?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it, might as well root for the Warriors to win the ship so Alvin Gentry could get a ring and those credentials to throw in these Pelicans players faces. Sure hope Kyrie doesn't get healthy in time for this series.

Lol. What type a ? is you? You don't want both teams to have a full roster so they can play to their potential? We already ain't got Love and you still want another mulligan?

Man, suck a ? and move around this sensitive ass ? . I don't give a ? about you or your plight of being a suffering Cavs fan.

LMAO. I won.

Still mad about that ass-kicking we gave y'all in the 1st Round?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

LMAO. I won.

Still mad about that ass-kicking we gave y'all in the 1st Round?

for one...no, two you love bringing that up like I didn't know we were going to lose in the first place
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peace_79
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11051998_1109285879099935_4704120547859699034_n.jpg?oh=93dc6f80f60faa44f50a8aacae8b2ec5&oe=560A9194[/img]
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11051998_1109285879099935_4704120547859699034_n.jpg?oh=93dc6f80f60faa44f50a8aacae8b2ec5&oe=560A9194[/img]

The one time that Jordan face didn't work
  • Peace_79
    Options

LMAO. Yeah I knew both of them ? was wack when I posted it. I got a cheap laugh out of em' though
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO. Yeah I knew both of them ? was wack when I posted it. I got a cheap laugh out of em' though

I never asked you why you got banned the first time. I assume it is for posting wack ass memes. Don't be that guy.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess Kevin Love is going to stay in Cleveland. I guess he like his role as a third option
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope the Rockets ain't thinking about bringing over Sergio llul from Spain he wack as ? .
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to hear some trash talking or something, it's just crickets leading up to game 1
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I guess Kevin Love is going to stay in Cleveland. I guess he like his role as a third option

He knows the salary cap ? gets huge after next year. Why take a deal when he can get a even bigger 1 if he waits a year
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Hope the Rockets ain't thinking about bringing over Sergio llul from Spain he wack as ? .

Yeah about that.......he's not the one like I previously thought he could be lol
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO. I won.

I would say, "yo ? ", but that'd be disrespectful....

Yo ? .

• Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    I need to hear some trash talking or something, it's just crickets leading up to game 1

LMAO. I won.

LMAO. I won.

Yo ? .

I was talking about between the teams but this will do
  • Peace_79
    edited May 2015
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »

I never asked you why you got banned the first time. I assume it is for posting wack ass memes. Don't be that guy.

Lol. Well damn.

Duly noted.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO. I won.

LMAO. I won.

Yo ? .

Can't trash talk when there is only one fanbase lol
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Jordan face is gonna fit 23 like a glove
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

LMAO. I won.

LMAO. I won.

Yo ? .

Can't trash talk when there is only one fanbase lol

Not from the posters the actual teams, this league too damn nice
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This break too damn long considering hockey conference finals just ended and their finals start before the NBA finals

Hockey Conference Finals both went seven.

Had the schedule played out, the East and West CF would be in game 7s by now.
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-sjc2-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11377374_10204448303907264_7689901935445382677_n.jpg?oh=638b61be2139b153b84ec4d487af41e4&oe=55EBEE2D[/img]
    ???????
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    What does that even mean?

I swear, "analytics" must mean "? " in ESPNese.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm assuming it means 50 win teams LeBron has beat in the playoffs including this year when he beat the hawks and bulls? Idk