The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people think Love is coming back and Irving will stay healthy next year?

?

Is this even a serious question?

Are people not supposed to hope Love comes back (he did say he will be coming back) and hope Irving stay healthy? What are you even asking?
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

?

Are people not supposed to hope Love comes back (he did say he will be coming back) and hope Irving stay healthy? What are you even asking?

Well assume. Everybody saying Cleveland is gonna win next year like everybody else is gonna disappear. And those guys will be there, I think they won't. LBJ has been to five straight finals, I think his window is over with.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And this is why he went back to Cleveland? Like I said a sucka ass move for him

Clearly you don't see the bigger picture.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do y'all think the Warriors would win in a rematch next year with Love and Kyrie?

I don't think so.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at the 17 people who showed up to first take
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Y'all think some cash happy team gonna snatch Draymond Green from GS?

Nah i think he safe lol Unless its a contender i think everyone can see he is important for them but not a cornerstone elsewhere
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sure hope they take about Lebron checking out in the 3rd quarter like i said he would. But check those stats...
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll heat fans gotta let it go....nobody wants to raise there children in a city whose #1 natural resource is prostitues. You visit but you don't stay. There's one bright side in all this, besides Vegas declaring us the fav to win next year, at least we beat the ? out of the Bulls. Ended they season in a blow out on they own homecourt. Beat em til they quit in front of they own fans. Priceless.....

Last time your city won Dr. King and Malcolm X were still alive and the super bowl didn't exist.Shut yo hoe ass up.Lol @ this random tirade tho =))

The tirade was for the n#gga posting them wack Cleveland videos. Ya'll know I couldnt let that sh#t slide. Ya'll can talk about the "L" all day, It came as no suprise, we had no business making to the finals without are starting PG,PF, and C. Had a good year overall. Just dont talk about my city...especially if we kicked yo favorite team's mouth in this year. Which pretty much goes for everybody on here since none of ya'll are GS fans......
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

?

Well assume. Everybody saying Cleveland is gonna win next year like everybody else is gonna disappear. And those guys will be there, I think they won't. LBJ has been to five straight finals, I think his window is over with.

You're assuming they wont and idk what this is based off of. Why are we to assume Irving is just gonna fall apart again? And how is LBJ's window is over with? Dude is 30 and carried the Kyrie/Love-less Cavs all the way to game 6 of the NBA finals.
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Jaemooms the only dude happy to be living in the hell hole called Cleveland

me and Lebron apparently.....

Side note: I've been to Chicago fam lol....your city has NOTHING Cleveland doesnt...besides little tar baby, cheif keef lookn lil n#ggas..that cant fight lol
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll heat fans gotta let it go....nobody wants to raise there children in a city whose #1 natural resource is prostitues. You visit but you don't stay. There's one bright side in all this, besides Vegas declaring us the fav to win next year, at least we beat the ? out of the Bulls. Ended they season in a blow out on they own homecourt. Beat em til they quit in front of they own fans. Priceless.....

Last time your city won Dr. King and Malcolm X were still alive and the super bowl didn't exist.Shut yo hoe ass up.Lol @ this random tirade tho =))

The tirade was for the n#gga posting them wack Cleveland videos. Ya'll know I couldnt let that sh#t slide. Ya'll can talk about the "L" all day, It came as no suprise, we had no business making to the finals without are starting PG,PF, and C. Had a good year overall. Just dont talk about my city...especially if we kicked yo favorite team's mouth in this year. Which pretty much goes for everybody on here since none of ya'll are GS fans......

? shut the ? up..
  • metal face terrorist
    Options

?

You're assuming they wont and idk what this is based off of. Why are we to assume Irving is just gonna fall apart again? And how is LBJ's window is over with? Dude is 30 and carried the Kyrie/Love-less Cavs all the way to game 6 of the NBA finals.

I don't think Love is coming back. I honestly think he doesnt want to be a third option and just a spot up shooter. You go from a dominant inside/outside player to a younger Mike Miller, ? that. Kyrie's history shows he can't stay healthy. I wouldn't depend on him. I don't think the East will be that weak where he can carry the Cavs again by himself. I think other stars are gonna emerge and win. And Blatt is still the Cavs coach. LBJ is just not who guys want him to be.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn if I'm a Cavs fan I wouldn't even wanna be on first take
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    And LBJ is just too passive. You can really see it with him. He really needs to start not giving a ? . Develop that post game, work on his dribble and say ? you to that 3 shot.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mdot wrote: »
    I don't mind Iggy winning.

But I think it's important to note that the Cavs whole defense was focused on Curry. Every time he pick and rolled the big showed and doubled. Curry had to give it up.

Draymond and Iggy were open the whole series because of the attention Curry got.

same point i was making
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at the 17 people who showed up to first take

? that wears that damn wig like a shadow to shade was begging yesterday for the crowd to show up. I remember that thinking, this is sad. She's begging people to hang out with her
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

?

I don't think Love is coming back. I honestly think he doesnt want to be a third option and just a spot up shooter. You go from a dominant inside/outside player to a younger Mike Miller, ? that. Kyrie's history shows he can't stay healthy. I wouldn't depend on him. I don't think the East will be that weak where he can carry the Cavs again by himself. I think other stars are gonna emerge and win. And Blatt is still the Cavs coach. LBJ is just not who guys want him to be.

Yea like I said weeks ago kyrie is a special talent who will be plagued by injuries always ..I agree love was never comfortable with his role plus I don't think we will offer him what he wants
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

?

Yea like I said weeks ago kyrie is a special talent who will be plagued by injuries always ..I agree love was never comfortable with his role plus I don't think we will offer him what he wants

yea.. Kyrie had alot of potential.. but him being prone by injuries..is a setback.. Hopefully he'll be 100 healthy for yall next season..

as for love.. I don't know about him at this point.. You can tell he wasn't truly comfortable with the role they try to make him play..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Y'all think some cash happy team gonna snatch Draymond Green from GS?

Nah i think he safe lol Unless its a contender i think everyone can see he is important for them but not a cornerstone elsewhere

I think you're underestimating the stupidity of some GM's lls
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland stay letting the opposing team win the championship on their court
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland stay letting the opposing team win the championship on their court
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaemooms the only dude happy to be living in the hell hole called Cleveland

me and Lebron apparently.....

Side note: I've been to Chicago fam lol....your city has NOTHING Cleveland doesnt...besides little tar baby, cheif keef lookn lil n#ggas..that cant fight lol

Chicago >>>>>Cleveland