Big Brother Season 17 Thread

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I FEEL LIKE STRAPPING UP AND DOING A DRIVE BY....BUT I WON'T MISS MY TARGETS AND I WON'T HIT INNOCENT BYSTANDERS ....oooops did I say that.....lol..... its the nyc coming out of me .....

There are no innocent bystanders in that house.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point I kinda hope Austwins make it to the end just so Steve/Jmac arent rewarded for being ? .
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    It's going to be awkward to watch if steve or john win the next hoh and they try to nominate themselves.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Austwins were actually pretty dumb to target James. He was targeting Vanessa and they'd have the votes if one of them was on the block against her. I dont know why they didnt target JMac. Im gonna laugh if he wins HOH and puts them on the block.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Steve is HOH...ehhh

One of Austwin is finally getting evicted and I could care less.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    I just realized if whoever from Austwins Steve doesnt put up wins Veto, they control the votes. looool

If that's the case, Vanessa might actually go home this week. Yeeaah buddy.
  • Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    as I said before, word on the street is Vanessa has a deal with cbs for a new show , poker face or something like that. I really hate to believe that one of my favorite shows is rigged. But LOOK at FRANKIE he has two shows on tv that suck arianna was pushed through with her rude self...until she licked the cupcake...cbs is trying so hard to brand themselves as star makers through BB . Vanessa has talked about writing a book on her strategy for BB ...give me a break....I'm pretty sure these houseguests have been guided into doing what production wants. The houseguests cannot be this DUMB....JS
  • deadeye
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I just realized if whoever from Austwins Steve doesnt put up wins Veto, they control the votes. looool

If that's the case, Vanessa might actually go home this week. Yeeaah buddy.

Damn.....didn't think of that.

If he puts up the twins, and Austin wins POV......he has to choose between Johnny Mac and Vanessa.

Hopefully he'd have the heart to put her up, but I doubt it.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    So guys... which twin do you think is gonna win? That's basically what we're down to, right?
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    I think I just figured out something else ....follow me for a sec
    A BB group that I frequent are sooooo in LOVE with Johnny MAC
    Why I don't know
    He's not handsome to me
    His personality is wack to me
    But they love him like he's the best thing since sliced bread
    All of a sudden he is Vanessa s choice
    And she protected him when she was hoh
    BB is pulling strings for him because of his popularity ?
    He has no game so I just don't get it
    Rant over
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    I think also a motivation for the producers is it would have been pretty wack for the person that returned to the house to get voted right back out again (which 9 times out of 10 is exactly what should happen).
  • deadeye
    Options
    I think I just figured out something else ....follow me for a sec
    A BB group that I frequent are sooooo in LOVE with Johnny MAC
    Why I don't know
    He's not handsome to me
    His personality is wack to me
    But they love him like he's the best thing since sliced bread
    All of a sudden he is Vanessa s choice
    And she protected him when she was hoh
    BB is pulling strings for him because of his popularity ?
    He has no game so I just don't get it
    Rant over

I think you might be on to something.

Vanessa's willingness to start working with Johnny Mac seemed to come out of nowhere.

Producers probably told her the fans would like her more.....or not hate her as much....if she aligned herself with him.
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    Yeah but usually they are voted right back out ..BUT the LOVE that Johnny MAC gets is ridiculous...they are talking about voting him America s favorite player....saying he has played a great game...what game are they watching
    Even when he was being a ? they say he's the best player
    It's over the top
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    Lol James held the door open so they could hear the applause he received....
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    Last night in a surprise move the houseguests decided to evict the VIEWERS .....ZING LOL

ZINGBOTS TWEET
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    Steve told Austin and Liz he's putting them up
    Vanessa is telling him what to do
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    So guys... which twin do you think is gonna win? That's basically what we're down to, right?

Guys and Lady LOL. I'm just gonna eat popcorn and watch the fireworks
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    Steve told Austin and Liz he's putting them up
    Vanessa is telling him what to do
    I really hope austin wins the veto just so i can watch him use it to save liz and laugh at the screen.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Only thing good about this is that they have to turn on each other now because there's no one else left in the house.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Twins saying Steve just lost 3 votes in jury. This is pathetic. Like he was supposed to just let them make it to F3? The twins seriously thought that. Julia was complaining about JMac scooting by when she's done ? in this game except leech onto Austin/Liz/Van.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Twins saying Steve just lost 3 votes in jury. This is pathetic. Like he was supposed to just let them make it to F3? The twins seriously thought that. Julia was complaining about JMac scooting by when she's done ? in this game except leech onto Austin/Liz/Van.

They should've been evicted weeks ago.

Julia's lucky she even got to play the game as herself.

If Liz had been evicted when everyone suspected she was a twin, they would've never even made it to jury.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

They should've been evicted weeks ago.

Julia's lucky she even got to play the game as herself.

If Liz had been evicted when everyone suspected she was a twin, they would've never even made it to jury.
    i still don't get it. I remember last season wondering why no one in the house thought it was maybe prudent to break up mccrea and amanda just for being a couple but now we have a couple combined with twins and somehow they made it this far without even being put on the block.

sidenote... i would love to play a high stakes poker game against vanessa. you would always know when she has a ? hand because she'd start crying and trying to make you feel guilty for not folding.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i read vanessa told steve that if julia wins pov they can tell her not to use it and that they would give her their word that they would all agree to vote out austin and keep liz safe lmao steve told her julia could do that herself by just using it -- vanessa nervous because she knows if julia wins vanessa is going up and could very well go home with the twins voting her out

the gloating from the twins would be unberable if julia won smfh its what this season has come to though the picking of two lesser evils and as of right now i really want to see vanessa squirm and REALLY know and feel what it is like to be on the other side of power and i mean REALLY squirm -- i want to see her have a REAL true genuine meltdown -- not this fake ? that has been going on

with the way the season has been going though steve would put up johnny mac over vanessa -- afterall steve did say that his mother would tell him to vote out julia and he didnt so vanessa now has gained more authority over him than his own mother + i read steve was talking to himself out loud and said that he thinks johnny mac is a twist and is throwing hoh comps -- so theres doubt there

austin winning pov and liz hoping he uses it on her but he doesnt resulting in julia going up wouldnt be a bad consolation prize either