Big Brother Season 17 Thread

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Austin just guaranteed Vanessa going to the F2 by saying she's not gonna have the votes in front of everybody. Looks like it's gonna be BB14 all over again.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Austin just guaranteed Vanessa going to the F2 by saying she's not gonna have the votes in front of everybody. Looks like it's gonna be BB14 all over again.

Nah, she's going home if she doesn't win veto.

It's not about everyone taking Vanessa to Final 2.....it's about everyone trying to get to Final 2 for themselves.

If Liz wins POV, the smartest move for her would be to keep Vanessa.....but she probably won't do it because of what Vanessa did to Austin.

Now, if Johnny Mac wins POV he might keep her because he knows Liz isn't taking him to Final 2.

However, he also knows how emotional Vanessa is and might not want his game to hinge on her paranoia.

The jury has already been talking about how good of a game Vanessa's been playing, so whoever wins POV would be making a mistake by keeping her.

Funny how Austin and Vanessa were saying last week that it would be a disaster if Steve and Johnny Mac made it to Final 2.

Especially since most fans would rather see them in Final 2 than him and Vanessa.

Tomorrow night should be epic.

Hopefully Vanessa leaves.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok there's only one way left to save this season....

never before seen....

finale night...

final two...

DOUBLE EVICTION!
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Steve nominated JMac and Vanessa. Vanessa won POV
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_inline_mf752rVZl51rbvse2.gif
  • deadeye
    Options

P6L1sgh.gif
  • deadeye
    Options
    Liz is gone then.

Good.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Steve....................SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is he telling Vanessa EVERYTHING???

Even things she's not even asking about.

smh
  • Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i read that Steve threw the veto to Vanessa..

Is that true ?
  • Madame Lace
    Options

Is that true ?
    ? HE DID THROW IT
  • Madame Lace
    edited September 2015
    Options
    YouTube
    Steve cries to mommy
    After throwing f4 veto
  • deadeye
    Options

Is that true ?
    ? HE DID THROW IT

He's an idiot, but I still think things are gonna work out for him despite his stupidity.

Getting rid of Liz could actually be a better move for him than getting rid of Vanessa.

If he had won the POV and left nominations the same, then there's a possibility that Liz would get rid of Johnny Mac over Vanessa.....which would result in Steve losing one of his closest allies in the house.

Basically, a final 3 with Vanessa and Johnny Mac is better for Steve's game than a final 3 with Vanessa and Liz.

Best case scenario for me would be for Steve to win the Final HOH and send Vanessa to jury on finale night.

She'd probably be emotional and not vote for Steve to win, but everyone else in jury would easily vote for him over Johnny Mac.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Is that true ?
    ? HE DID THROW IT

He's an idiot, but I still think things are gonna work out for him despite his stupidity.

Getting rid of Liz could actually be a better move for him than getting rid of Vanessa.

If he had won the POV and left nominations the same, then there's a possibility that Liz would get rid of Johnny Mac over Vanessa.....which would result in Steve losing one of his closest allies in the house.

Basically, a final 3 with Vanessa and Johnny Mac is better for Steve's game than a final 3 with Vanessa and Liz.

Best case scenario for me would be for Steve to win the Final HOH and send Vanessa to jury on finale night.

She'd probably be emotional and not vote for Steve to win, but everyone else in jury would easily vote for him over Johnny Mac.

everything im reading is saying vanessa plans to vote out johnny mac

whoever does end up staying though is likely guaranteed 50k because i doubt steve or vanessa will take each other

i know vanessa wont but steve maybe will because he had the opportunity to take her out by winning pov but he chickened out as he put it -- so he might chicken out again if given the opportunity
  • ckfree
    Options
    the most interesting thing would be if liz won and by interesting i mean its up in the air on who she would take (steve taking out vanessa would be the most interesting tv moment) -- she did promise to her sister that she would never let steve win any money for taking them out the game but i dont know how she feeling about being blindsided the other day -- if i had to guess i think she takes vanessa because i have heard her say she wants for a woman to win + liz might think she has a shot against vanessa with what austin said

truth is big brother isnt survivor -- the jury very rarely votes for personal reasons and respect good gameplay -- the vote against dan was in part because he came in as a past winner and ostensibly a 'coach' and then they pulled that twist for them to come in

only way i see vanessa lose (if she gets to final 2) is if she doesnt admit that her word doesnt mean ? and even then if she is against liz she would still probably win -- thats the thing about showmances -- not only does it put a target on your back but it also takes away time from building relationships with other people since youre spending all your time with your showmance
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    I have this sinking feeling that I'm not going to get to see Vanessa get evicted.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    For the first time in years, everyone in the F3 is deserving. This F3 is eerily similar to BB14. Wouldve been practically the same F4 if John went before Austin. Dont really care who wins, but would prefer its not Liz cause she's a spoiled little ? .
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    ok so Steve fell first
    Then Vanessa told Liz she could stay up another ten hours
    So Liz dropped
    Vanessa wins part one of the hoh comp
  • ckfree
    Options
    id pay $100 of my own money if somehow vanessa didnt make the final 2 but at this point i just dont see it happening but if she does get to final 2 i really hope she wins because she deserves it the most

really anybody but liz

she hasnt done anything, didnt know what to think until someone told her and thus flip flopped all the time with a gust of the wind -- a case can be made that she survived the twin twist and made it to the final 5 with a showmance but i dont think it was any of her doing -- it was mostly vanessa with some backup from austin and from a personal standpoint i just dont want to see someone like her rewarded
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    If Vanessa wins I'm going to have to transfer all my dislike for her onto Kass on Survivor and let her getting vote out bring me double satisfaction.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    I dont like anybody left, so I dont have much of a rooting interest in who wins. Although, my preference would probably be not Liz cause she's a spoiled stuck up ? .
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    I would even feel better with Liz winning....for me Vanessa is the s... of the earth....
  • deadeye
    Options
    Steve winning the Final HOH and not taking Vanessa is the only thing that would save this season for me.

I want to see her get so close to winning that she can taste it.....and then have it all taken away from her at the last minute.

Only problem with that is it would guarantee Liz at least 3 votes in jury.

Jackie might be the 4th since he got her evicted during the first double-eviction.

Idk.....maybe it would be better for Steve to take Vanessa after all.
  • SneakDZA
    edited September 2015
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Steve winning the Final HOH and not taking Vanessa is the only thing that would save this season for me.

I want to see her get so close to winning that she can taste it.....and then have it all taken away from her at the last minute.

Only problem with that is it would guarantee Liz at least 3 votes in jury.

Jackie might be the 4th since he got her evicted during the first double-eviction.

Idk.....maybe it would be better for Steve to take Vanessa after all.

Yeah for that reason i think Liz is toast unless she wins HOH. And if she does, Steve is outta there. This is why I think I have no change of seeing Vanessa get voted out but I'm at least holding on to hopes of at least seeing her lose to a bitter jury.

At least that way if she comes back on another season I might get to see her get the boot.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    I dont see Liz beating either Steve or Vanessa. I think Vanessa would probably beat Steve unless he pulled some magic in his final plea to the jury.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow I thought the season ended on Sunday..... Got Direct TV and just found out they got After Dark on there..... ? , anybody know how I can watch this season????? I missed a lot of episodes.........