Big Brother Season 17 Thread

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vanessa is losing her ? this week. She's telling Shelli, of all people, she thinks Clay is a twin like that's not gonna create distrust. She´s all shook over putting up Jeff over Audrey without people being ? . Its like she had no idea she was gonna get blood on her hands when she won HOH?

Maybe she's playing with a twin cause she went from looking real smart to real slow.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Vanessa told Clay she thinks he's a twin and he started ? with her saying he was before giving in. He did the same thing with Shelli. Vanessa still wants to believw he's a twin.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vanessa needs to get out of the HOH room and go outside.

Too many theories circulating in her head right now.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Alliance Chart

7sEGZ2Q.png
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prescription drugs

you not depressed -- you sad
    you not bi polar -- you moody
    you dont got anxiety -- you just get nervous

theyre trying to mask basic emotions with mind altering drugs which they dont even know the side effects to and thats what we have here with vanessa -- it would explain her behavior -- some days i think she is the smartest person in the house and other days i cant follow a single thought she says with how fast she talking -- she did make mention of the fact that the reason she gets called into the DR all the time is for medication -- i bet she on adderall -- that ? like legalized ? it keeps you up alert and ready so its damn near a natural fit for poker players -- they probably put her back on it because it never made any sense to me how someone who plays high stakes poker for a living making millions off of it cant handle pressure (when she broke down crying when the feeds first started)

theres also a possibility that austin may have made her dumber because she has to shoot so many of his ideas down that she lost her mind a bit because of it + it doesnt help that liz whines every single thing she says -- that has to take a toll as well

vanessa to austin : audrey will be able to come up with a reason why i should put up jeff

lol -- whats even funnier is when she brought that idea to audrey she said she cant think of a reason

i already thought transgender people were weirdos and audrey behavior has not made me think any different + she looks like danielle donato to me and i hated her but if they keep letting her get by im gonna be forced to root for her just to see it burn everybody smh
  • ckfree
    Options
    something to keep an eye on

austin is obsessed

he is/has catching/caught feelings toward liz/julia

and its unreciprocated
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Well, Vanessa finally has her reason to put up Jeff after starting that ? fight last night. All she did was ruin a good blindside.
  • deadeye
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    something to keep an eye on

austin is obsessed

he is/has catching/caught feelings toward liz/julia

and its unreciprocated

Only by one of them.

On BB Dark one of the twins said that she didn't like him....but her sister did.
  • ckfree
    Options
    production probably mad the twins are exposed but i think i might like this better -- its cool to see it happen in a different way than bb 5 -- i just wish that I liked them better -- it would make this whole thing way more exciting and i could really root for them

but they annoy me big time and are kind of a nothing in the house

im dreading the possibility of having 2 liz's in the house
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Their dumb ? .
  • Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Clay is on meds also....They say he leaves his pills laying around ...
  • ckfree
    Options
    meg got something going on that works for me i dont know what it is though but id bend her over while she brushing her teeth and let her watch through the mirror

33y18vc.jpg

audrey apparently constructed a decoy of her in bed while she went to the hoh room and everybody found out lol
  • deadeye
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

audrey apparently constructed a decoy of her in bed while she went to the hoh room and everybody found out lol

Mike-Tyson-Reaction-Laughter.gif?gs=a
  • ckfree
    Options
    audrey is impossible to work with

she told shelli that she has signs and feelings about not trusting vanessa and telling her that vanessa wants her to trust her the most -- even over shelli and clay (she did say that) and that vanessa might have something with jason and meg (audrey wants both of them out cause she knows they wont fall for her ? )

vanessa has single handedly thrown her own game this week for audrey and she throws her under the bus the first chance she got -- interesting to see if shelli tells vannessa or keeps it to herself

smh @ clay and shelli gathering up intel from everyone

its sickening
  • pegcas
    pegcas Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    I can't stand shelli and Clay. Its sickening to see them running the house. I need Jason to come with something to turn things around

:-/
  • deadeye
    Options
    pegcas wrote: »
    I can't stand shelli and Clay. Its sickening to see them running the house. I need Jason to come with something to turn things around

:-/

Unless there's some major twist like a Coup D'etat or Diamond Power of Veto......Jason and his crew are gonna get picked off one-by-one because they're not a cohesive unit.

They're all over the place.

An HOH would help, but that's unlikely because they don't seem to be strong competitors.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm starting to think there's a fundamental design flaw in this game where the evictees will always be predictable due to everyone being so passive just to try to survive another week without calling attention to themselves. I wonder how these past few seasons would have gone if people weren't allowed to talk about votes.

Also, not one person in that alliance thinks it might be a good idea to split up Clay and Shelli?
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The producers suck at casting now....I haven't had anyone new to the show to root for since the brigade season...I had like 4 or 5 people I liked that season...
  • deadeye
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    The producers suck at casting now....I haven't had anyone new to the show to root for since the brigade season...I had like 4 or 5 people I liked that season...

Yeah, in the past 2 or 3 seasons......I would think that they were the worst cast of houseguests.

Then looking back on it, they didn't seem as bad as I originally thought.

Can't see that with this cast though.

This is by far the worst cast, with the worst chemistry that I've ever seen.

I mean, usually I'm hyped up about watching After Dark on my dvr in the morning.

The past few days, I've just deleted that ? because these people don't interest me at all.

Getting to the point now where I might just tune into the tv shows and nothing else.
  • King of GA
    Options
    That's all I've been doing...that and checking Jokers..
  • ckfree
    Options
    'I actually know a few vampires and they are very down to earth' -- audrey to jason

77oGPLd.gif

when this weirdo finally gets nominated she wont get voted out -- right now nobody likes talking game to her too much so shes just left alone but its only a matter of time before she using her sexuality as a defense and says the house is 'bullying' her -- i can just tell she has the personality to do that -- trying to become a martyr and a victim

its ridiculous -- some dude bought a pair of bolt ons and had his ? turned into a clamshell -- therefore -- no voting him/her out of a game where the winner claims half a million dollars or society at large will become enraged and make you pay big time smfh people are such ? these days

ive noticed when shes laying around leisurely and her big ass feet is out she likes to cover them with a pillow or she uses her hands to kinda cover them up -- i bet this mfer was that dude that lives above you and you can hear every ? foot step he takes -- heavy footed sumbitch

/rant

if audrey ever wins hoh im not tuning in to the cbs show at all -- i will just read updates -- i already have a hard time tuning in knowing whats going to happen but even moreso when people i hate are in power because i have to see their diary room sessions being all happy
  • King of GA
    Options
    Meg is growing on me...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like that they showed Austin all in his feelings and being a weirdo since it explains why he was targeting Jeff so hard. I couldn't figure out why he would want to get rid of a dude that was going back to him telling him everything that was going on in the house instead of somebody who doesn't seem to talk to him at all.

My only hope is that he gets more unstable as time goes on.
  • Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Meg is growing on me...

I was thinking the same ? last night. Its just the ? tho.