Big Brother Season 17 Thread

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Day did a ? job of campaigning this week. If she had tried harder and maybe if the other twin was in, she might've had a chance.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    I dont understand how Day hasnt gotten Liz, Austin and Vanessa in a room together and campaigned her ass off. Her chance to stay is right in front of her face and she's barely making an effort.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clay and Shelly have got to be 2 of the whitest, whitebread, white people that have ever been on the show.

Shelly has one of the worst cases of HOHitis of anyone I've seen on the show.

Not necessarily in her actions......but in the way that she's carrying herself.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Day is officially done. Vanessa told Liz/Julia how Day ran her mouth about the twin twist and that Jeff is targetting Austin. They´re going to align with Clay/Shelli. *smh*
  • deadeye
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Day is officially done. Vanessa told Liz/Julia how Day ran her mouth about the twin twist and that Jeff is targetting Austin. They´re going to align with Clay/Shelli. *smh*

Funny thing is, the only reason Vanessa found out was because Steve told her.

I saw that ? happen on After Dark 2 nights ago.

Vanessa was acting like she didn't even wanna be bothered with him, and that idiot's just giving her private intel at random.

Are they even aligned together?

smh

But yeah, Day was done as soon as she started trying to count things around the house and just walked into somebody's room and walked out.

That's when the beef with her and Clay started....which then turned into a beef with Shelly too.

They were actually kinda tight up until that point.

Still don't understand why she was counting things this early in the game.

Those comps don't usually start until at least halfway through the season.

That ? was awkward when they noticed it, but she couldn't think on her feet and figure out a way to play it off or at least give a logical reason for what she was doing.

Even then, if she had just kept her attitude in check.....she would've probably lasted a lot longer in the game.
  • Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw when Steve was telling Vanessa that...the wack part is that she has not even tried to include him. That's what he gets for being a poor player. And aligning with the wrong people. Vanessa is playing everyone and selling out everyone. She is worse than Audrey, if you can believe that.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not looking good for Day. If she goes there's no one too root for cast members are unlikable.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Not like it matters, why would Day not cancel Clay´s vote?

P.S. Meg has some anorexic ass legs.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Damn....these people don't have any heart at all.

And why didn't she tell people she had that power during the live show?

And of all people, why would she allow Clay to vote?

Ehhh...guess it doesn't matter now.
  • deadeye
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Damn......didn't like her at first, but Day is one of the realest people that's ever been on the show.

Even though she didn't last long, she would be good on an All-Star show.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Tired of all these damn celebrities being part of the BB takeover.

It's annoying and it kinda cheapens the show a little bit.

They could do the same thing with Julie or the distorted voice that comes over the intercom.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    This might actually turn out to be a good week.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    I hope Vanessa/Austin dont let Clay/Shelli run their HOH.
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    DA didn't cancel clay s vote because she didn't want them to know, she won the last laugh

Shelli was fake crying because she heard the live audience loving Da ....She now believes she made a mistake....

She knows the at home audience sees everything
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited July 2015
    Options
    http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/07/10/big-brother-jeff-? -video-julia

Not sure i believe this. Its hard to tell, but if it did happen, that's sexual harassment.
  • pegcas
    pegcas Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    I saw when Steve was telling Vanessa that...the wack part is that she has not even tried to include him. That's what he gets for being a poor player. And aligning with the wrong people. Vanessa is playing everyone and selling out everyone. She is worse than Audrey, if you can believe that.

You can't trust someone who wears sunglasses inside. Let's see what happens this week cause SOMETHING HAS to be better than what is been. I'd like to see Shelli and Clay up as well as the dentist. I can't take looking at him much longer. :/
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Vanessa/Austin/Lizia/Clay/Shelli are aligned so thats not gonna happen
    James/Jeff are the targets.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i found it interesting what day said about audrey -- how she will coast to the end because nobody wants to put her up due to potential backlash -- that was my feeling going into this too but now it does make sense for some houseguest to have her in there as a target -- day obviously has more knowledge than me of what is going on in there though so if her theory is true thats some pretty weak ?

no doubt in my mind audrey is not what cbs was hoping for -- i bet they wanted her to be america sweetheart (like jordan was) and adored by all the BB fans but she played way too hard too early and now she annoys most fans and isnt too well liked around the house either

watch cbs push shelli for that role now smh because they are making her look too smart and too sympathetic when she really not
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gronk guest appearances on big brother and as always -- talks about partying -- there is no more fitting thing on this earth than rob gronkowskis comp being beer pong themed
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    I heard the house guest talking about what America would think if they voted out Audrey .what Da said was true. People may not like Da s delivery but she was straight forward.
  • deadeye
    Options
    I heard the house guest talking about what America would think if they voted out Audrey .what Da said was true. People may not like Da s delivery but she was straight forward.

They're overthinking it.

That would only make sense if she's a fan favorite.

Then again, the best time to get her out would've been this week.

The longer they wait, the longer she has a chance to redeem herself.....unless she does something stupid again.

Not sure how many fans even like her.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Not like it matters, why would Day not cancel Clay´s vote?

P.S. Meg has some anorexic ass legs.
    The only explanation I can think of is that she knew she was done so she said "? it."
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    This cast sucks. There is not one person I'm rooting for right now.

I hate that almost everybody has the same strategy (appear weak, coast).

That big brother takeover voice is annoying as ? .

• PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Vanessa put up James/Johnny Mac. Austin put up Jason/Meg who won BOB. J-Mac won POV. Jeff is going up

Austin, Vanessa and Juliz have an alliance with Shelli and Clay called the 6th Sense and another alliance with Steve called Freaks and Geeks. Not sure who they're more loyal to.

Liz is so much dumber than Julia,

Vanessa is now convinced Clay is a twin.