Big Brother Season 17 Thread

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    recycling comps is one thing and i get it but they out here now recycling twists as well and got the audacity to call the battle of the block fan favorite smh that ended up being one of my least favorite twists ever along with team america -- if they bring that ? back again you might as well just ? shoot me

Nah, I'm with you on the twin thing.....but Battle of the Block is one of the best things that ever happened to the show.

Opens up multiple scenarios that weren't there before.

The only thing they did wrong was not carry that twist all the way to the end.....or until there weren't enough people in the house to do it.

Mathematically, Final 6 would be the last time they'd be able to use it.

There'd be 2 HOH's, 4 nominees, 1 HOH wins, 2 nominees have immunity.....and then it's 2 nominees, the losing HOH, and the reigning HOH fighting for POV.

After the POV competition, it's only 2 people who can go home......because the reigning HOH, the 2 nominees who won battle of the block......and the POV winner would be immune.

Basically, just enough people to finish the twist.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turns out a shitload of houseguests have twins, but I think its already been confirmed its
    Liz

twins%2B2.jpeg
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited June 2015
    Options
    CITs2o5UsAAtnWm.png

They're not that identical. They're gonna get caught slippin fast. Even if people cant tell them apart, it's gonna be hard to keep up with all the conversations and game talk they're having. They're only gonna have so much time to talk to eachother in the DR.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    lol. they don't even look the same. and usually most basic white girls all look alike to me.

they gonna bet busted in a second. what a weird and stupid twist.

it would have been better if all the houseguests had identical twins and they swapped them all at once but told each set it was only them and they all would try to pretend they knew each other already. that would at least be a very confusing and surreal hour of television.
  • Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ready for the new season... the crying chick last night wore me out ...if it strategy she loses straight up ....crying for over 2 hours boo hoo. People already hating on Day I don't know why tho
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody got the drop on the feed links?
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Link to feeds?
  • pegcas
    pegcas Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching for Jason, everyone else. BYE!
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited June 2015
    Options
    New alliances...

High Rollers: James, Audrey, Da'vonne, Jason, Meg, Jeff and Jackie
    Brick Squad: James Audrey, Da'vonne, Jason and Meg
    Uno Dos Tres (to be evicted from the house): Jace, Austin and Liz

Jace is getting backdoored. Audrey is playing this game too hard right now. He/She's trying to plant seeds with everyone in the house. Good news is some of the hgs (Da' and Jeff) are starting to get onto her.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Jackie just became my new favorite houseguest

CIjubHpUEAAtKQz.jpgCIjubXnUsAA5bW1.jpg
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    recycling comps is one thing and i get it but they out here now recycling twists as well and got the audacity to call the battle of the block fan favorite smh that ended up being one of my least favorite twists ever along with team america -- if they bring that ? back again you might as well just ? shoot me

Nah, I'm with you on the twin thing.....but Battle of the Block is one of the best things that ever happened to the show.

Opens up multiple scenarios that weren't there before.

The only thing they did wrong was not carry that twist all the way to the end.....or until there weren't enough people in the house to do it.

Mathematically, Final 6 would be the last time they'd be able to use it.

There'd be 2 HOH's, 4 nominees, 1 HOH wins, 2 nominees have immunity.....and then it's 2 nominees, the losing HOH, and the reigning HOH fighting for POV.

After the POV competition, it's only 2 people who can go home......because the reigning HOH, the 2 nominees who won battle of the block......and the POV winner would be immune.

Basically, just enough people to finish the twist.

this format would be goat for an all star season with all the egos involved

maybe this year it plays out different with no dominant alliance like the bomb squad because i liked the concept when i first heard about it but it didnt take long at all for them to figure out the best way to manipulate it

two or more major alliances fighting would make it way more interesting
  • ckfree
    Options
    they all over the place its like its week 6 or 7 not week 1 -- so many sides and already people are caught in lies

audrey vs da'vonne

im not tripping if those two go at each other if they at least get a proper showdown that lasts a few weeks -- theyre both aggressive players so it would be like amanda vs amanda instead of amanda vs helen

audrey going a million miles a minute but she already seems to have some people loyal to her which most people who played too fast and too hard never accomplished

Big-Brother-17-2015-06-25-21-06-33-176.jpg

this poor soul is getting accused of everything in that house when hes done nothing but try to fit in lmao got da'? so mad at him she calling him '? ' -- jace confronting him in a threatning manner and audrey lying on his name (that caused all this to happen to him in the first place) and for no good reason other than she knew he wouldnt defend himself

http://rlfreal.5gbfree.com/big-brother-usa.php

look for where it says 'live feed' and click it
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Audrey is playing like Devin did last season
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Feed link, click the iso.
  • TheBossman
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    Did I miss something or did they just kinda forget about the whole twin thing?
  • ckfree
    Options
    audrey is a ? she keep people awake till 6am lmao her and da'vonne need to stay for a while these fights have potential to be GOAT

at least half of the house has already figured audrey out though -- its crazy how fast things can change and its funny to me how the thing that set off this witch hunt on audrey was the 1 out of 23729213 things that she actually didnt do herself

da'vonne was being targeted by a lot of people but seems to be stabilizing

that BBTakeOver sounds literally just like that -- big brother takes over the game and guides it so who knows if anything thats going on in the house matters
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    I heard Da confronted Audrey....has anyone seen the clip ? I did see the clip of Jace calling Audrey out , calling her a manipulator and a liar....it's heating up ...
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    i have no idea what you guys are talking about. this show needs to have daily edits. i would even think about getting the live streams if there was a daily rough edit similar to how the uk big brother does. i can't watch people 24/7 hoping for some action but a one hour wrap-up could work.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    I havent been able to watch that much of them, but these feeds have been live as hell. It didnt take long for the game play to go into overdrive and much of it has to do with Audrey.
  • ckfree
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i have no idea what you guys are talking about. this show needs to have daily edits. i would even think about getting the live streams if there was a daily rough edit similar to how the uk big brother does. i can't watch people 24/7 hoping for some action but a one hour wrap-up could work.

word

thats what i do -- i pay for the subscription so i can flashback to the big stuff

i go to onlinebigbrother.com for my updates and they do a good job of breaking ? down in a organized manner -- there are other sites who do so as well but they be timestapping every little insignificant moment
  • ckfree
    Options
    I heard Da confronted Audrey....has anyone seen the clip ? I did see the clip of Jace calling Audrey out , calling her a manipulator and a liar....it's heating up ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5pybmFVGVw

full fight + the lead up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTEQJUJXkHg

the fight

usually with fights you can just go searching youtube for it -- they always getting posted

most people put in audrey situation right there wouldve just cracked and freaked out but she was completely composed and fine (considering the circumstances) -- only reason she cried later was to gain sympathy
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    what is it about when black women are on reality shows they gotta take on the "momma so-and-so" persona? this chick is like 25 why are they calling her Momma Day? They might as well just cut too the chase and call her Mammy.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    what is it about when black women are on reality shows they gotta take on the "momma so-and-so" persona? this chick is like 25 why are they calling her Momma Day? They might as well just cut too the chase and call her Mammy.

I thought that was odd too.
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    " but I'm not racist" " I didn't own slaves " " you people are so sensitive" they don't get it ....