Big Brother Season 17 Thread

Options

Comments

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just goes to show how ingrained racism is in peoples subconscious that they have no idea how racist their line of thinking is -- like with 'blackface' -- it takes effort thats at least 30 minutes of applying makeup

30 minutes of thinking

'this is a good idea, this is a good idea, is this a good idea? yes, it’s a good idea'
  • ckfree
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99hvqGwr0ik&sns=em

she accidentally mentions her twin sister liz -- its in last 10 seconds of the clip
  • pegcas
    pegcas Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    Audrey needs to go
  • Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    Da is up so is Jason separately Jason and Steve , Da and John....I hope Da plays wisely
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    shelli won Bob so Day and John are on the block
  • ckfree
    Options
    so the person to answer the phone on the 7th time will be able to knock off 3 votes -- this is set up for a bb takeoever in the most literal way since they can determine not only when the phone rings but also who the closest to it at the time

i imagine the winner of this will be able to tell the house rather than announcing it on thursday before the vote
    more powerful that way
  • ckfree
    Options
    shelli won Bob so Day and John are on the block

if what i read is true last time i was caught up with everything

looks like i wont be tuning in this week

just reading updates for me
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    they are after Da, clay can't stand her because she checked him
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    they are after Da, clay can't stand her because she checked him

Unfortunately, loudmouthed black women don't make it that far on the show.

It was her own damn fault because that ? did look strange as hell with her just walking into rooms at random.

She should've played it off like she was looking for somebody.

Plus, it's too early in the game to be counting things.

Those comps don't usually happen until at least halfway through the season.

Looks like Aubrey is going to be the producers' "golden child" for this season.

They didn't show the fight with her and Da'Vonne, so they must be trying to make her look as squeaky clean as possible.
  • deadeye
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    so the person to answer the phone on the 7th time will be able to knock off 3 votes -- this is set up for a bb takeoever in the most literal way since they can determine not only when the phone rings but also who the closest to it at the time

i imagine the winner of this will be able to tell the house rather than announcing it on thursday before the vote
    more powerful that way

Not necessarily.

Best thing to do is keep quiet about that power until you know where everyone stands in terms of how they're going to vote.

That way, you can eliminate the 3 people who aren't voting in your favor.

If you tell them about the power in advance, you're just giving people the opportunity to lie and tell you what you want to hear.

BB might stipulate that they can't tell anyone they have this power until the live show on Thursday.
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    that's your opinion that you're welcome to , I would start counting upon entering...but that's me
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can take the woman from the hood, but you can't take the hood out the woman.

Da personality is clashing with the all white people in the house, I saw this coming, didn't want to admit it.
  • Madame Lace
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I know right ....It's ok when they are assertive.... but we are called aggressive....Clay is like how dare her speak to me in that way
  • Madame Lace
    edited July 2015
    Options
    pov going on right now
  • Madame Lace
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
    John won POV

I'm not quite up to speed on everything yet, but do you think Aubrey might get backdoored.....or is Jason the one who Da's tight with now?

Jason is safe because of Battle of the Block, so if Aubrey doesn't go up.....Shelly might put up a ? that everybody likes just to make sure "Mama Day" (smh) goes home.
  • Madame Lace
    Options
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    i read that John threw the BOB and that Da had to damn near drag him....here we go with the BS SMH
  • deadeye
    Options
    I know Da and her ghetto dramatics must be hurting BB After Dark's ratings because she's barely had any camera time the past 2 nights.

They didn't show her at all on Thursday night...and only showed her in the kitchen for a few seconds last night.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This season is only a few weeks in and it's already a damn Battle Royale. There's no true alliances and you don't know how the hgs actually feel til you see their DRs. I'm just glad it's not a game dominated by the majority like the last few years. Hopefully it stays that way.
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    latest alliance , shelli,clay,jackie,jeff,and John. Lol
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Who's the last player to overplay ad bad as audry has?

How many votes did they survive?

wasn't it frankie? and didn't they keep his ass around until the bitter end too?

i don't get the logic of "this person is so untrustworthy that they need us and will be loyal too us". if you look back Da has been right about everything she's thought so far. If she could just check her emotions she could be a good player since her instincts are on point.

also the ol' "i'm putting you up because you don't trust me" has to be the lamest nomination excuse in the world. you're essentially saying "i was going to put you up and you kinda knew i would but i'm making it sound like it's your fault for knowing i couldn't be trusted"

sidenote: i wouldn't get any work done by that dentist. he acts like he's been hitting the nitrous oxide way too heavy.
  • pegcas
    pegcas Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    Lol cosign @ the dentist. He looks like he stays high and got his degree from online.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's the last player to overplay ad bad as audry has?

How many votes did they survive?

Devin was the worst of all time...