Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Check that
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Ay man, leave that ? alone.
    IJS he mean muggin and saying smh
    Did u wanna do that it was it pressure BRUH
    Did u get down on one knee? Lol

Na ? that. I took her to the mall, had her pick her own ring out and boom. ? all that romantic ? . And i aint get pressured. I wanna marry the girl. I aint worried about her 1 bit. Scared ima ? ? up. But it was time to let that ? go and grow
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruhs, i put her through a lot. Ima drop some ? up scumbags stories I put her through at some point.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marriage is outdated
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    Check that
    Ay man, leave that ? alone.
    IJS he mean muggin and saying smh
    Did u wanna do that it was it pressure BRUH
    Did u get down on one knee? Lol

Na ? that. I took her to the mall, had her pick her own ring out and boom. ? all that romantic ? . And i aint get pressured. I wanna marry the girl. I aint worried about her 1 bit. Scared ima ? ? up. But it was time to let that ? go and grow
    100 brotha.
    My ? (I got similar views about the concept as you) didn't work out like it was supposed to.
    So hold it down for the squad
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marriage is outdated

Depends on who you getting married too...
  • tefloneamonn
    tefloneamonn Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Basically, me and BM was gettin back on Good Terms cause we was beefing over AnyFuckingThing .

...I'm like Let's work on Us, we never really TRIED .
    Them Fall Vibes was Setting in, More R&B was gettin played so a ? was In his Feelins brah .

She agrees...
    Now beforehand she was talkin to this ? and Flirtin all over Instagram and ? w/ him . He stay on the other side of the Country tho & I knew about him...we weren't together so i wasn't trippin. But we start getting in a better place and ? again and whatnot. I tell her she might wanna stop ? w/ brah and She still talkin to ole dude . So I'm like some feelings GOTTA be involved .

He even on her page in her comments @'n ? if they was tryna get at her on some Protective ? .
    I comment under this ? ' ? like, Who TF this ? think he is.??? She deletes my ? but leaves his there...

8HuAeNk.gif

She downplayin errything like "He Just Trollin and Jokin" and some other ? . At this point, I'm insulted cause she thinks I'm ? Stupid brah .
    I'm like "How TF we ever gonna move Forward if this ? still in the Picture.?"
    She gone tell me "You trippin about some Online ? , but who here with me right now.??? Who ? me though.???"

I'm like This ? is crazyyy...she thinking like a Hoe right now .! You my ? baby mama, why would i be Content with being a Side ? .??? This ? Backwards as ? .!

To make the story short,
    Brah posts a Pic of her on her on his page and ? ...
    and then He posts a Screenshot of when he Mentioned them ? on her page tryna Flirt with the Caption:

tM9Kfrn.png

I'M ? Brah .

I Comment under that ? like:
    "You Share that Girl"
    He @'s her and says "Read"
    She hits me and was ? off
    ...Now she threatening to call her brothers to beat me up like I'm Scared .
    SHe comments under that pic tryna "play" me talm bout stop trying her, I'm not her Man
    I Comment "Tell that man the Troof, You think you a Player...& You not baby girl.
    I DID THIS..."

Sheeeeittttt, I Even sent brah an Invitation to come down to ATL to get his ass put in the Hospital .!

I ain't ? round, I'm handin out fades over this ? brah .!

But.........Now they're still ? w/ each other like ? when I can be back in that in a Week.
    Treat her like a Hoe since she wanna be one...but thats Baby Moms though SMH

Basically, She chose a Long Distance ? over Her Kids' Father who was Good to her. SMH

Thing is......I think I'ma just leave her alone . Let her be a Lil Trick outchea and Learn the Hard Way .

and yes..............FEELINGS ERRYWHERE ? , IDGAF .

Reading this ? had me SMFH... dealt wit summn similar myself :/
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    These south African brawds.....good lord
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    SMH.

I finally did it. Proposed to my girl over the weekend. Officially engaged with the wedding in a year.

? was hard bruh. If i go back and read my stories this thread ima drop tears for real.

My fam and hers been waiting on me to man up for years. Soon as they found out, they threw a party. I showed up in a black suit and a black tie like im at a funeral looking depressed like I just lost my first born.

People asking me why i look upset all night. Mad pictures, everybody asking me to smile. I aint ? a smile all night.

I just saw the pictures yesterday, was avoiding looking at them. I looked mean as ? and depressed in all them pics.

? it though. Was bound to happen. She been too good to me for too long. And i love her. Finally had to face my commitment issues.

All this to say, im officially retired. Smh. ? all you young thundercats still in the game out there.

Lol real tears bruh
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    She just called me all happy and ? ...TF.???

. . . ? , what is you happy fo.?!?

Damn roll one ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    She just called me all happy and ? ...TF.???

. . . ? , what is you happy fo.?!?

She expects u to always be there and u playing up to that.
    If yall cant work it out u need to make it clear that yes youll always be there but thats for your kid not her.
    When she emotional she calls u
    When she wants some she calls u
    When u tried to claim her she played u
    She got u as a rest haven bro, sorry to say

Nah, we was talm bout what we gon do for our daughter birthday . Not nun personal...

and damn dont hit me with that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOLQmAwFigE
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Marriage is outdated

Depends on who you getting married too...

Lol @ the Nosign

My ? @geechee slim done took so many Ls, he forgot what a W looks like

I may have a few dents and dings, but I'll park this in front of the mall and pull your baddest ? !

1tx06h.jpg

Lol. Good luck with that.

A rich ? offered to give her a brand new Mercedes S Class before and she laughed him off...

You got it tho

• Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Lmao @geechee slim comin dine. Tint the windows and change your lights and you good.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.