Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotdamkam wrote: »
    ou8w1f.jpg
    gotdamkam wrote: »
    So, this guy has been hitting me up on snap chat sending pics constantly I hit back with "hi" this fool send me a pic with a girl and the caption always and forever wifey. 11weo9w.jpg his girl was surprisingly really pretty.

@gotdamkam

That was probably his girl who sent you that pic.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i think i would of shot @Mastery because that ? dont have no morals or code. i aint no jealous ? and since i never got ? so i dont skress over ? but if it was like that ? that i drove home and she went in and ? that ? ......yeah you would of been dead. no diss just facts.
  • deadeye
    Options
    rodbuddah wrote: »

I sinning and thanking ? at the same time.

uBuvb3X.gif
  • deadeye
    Options
    Oh and my wife she's sad this situation happened as am I a little but agrees the lil ? got disrespectful and gotta go

@illestni99ainne

How long have you been his stepfather?
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since he was 8
  • deadeye
    Options
    Some of you nignogs.....myself included......need to hear this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gq-Qb4xBjw
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Some of you nignogs.....myself included......need to hear this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gq-Qb4xBjw

Spread that message Ahch

Shout out to the GOCC!
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yao I finally caught up, all 89 pages and man......

Y'all ? ain't ? ! (Respectfully) lol

But I got some ? to contribute
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How long did it take you to get past Geechee's posts? I know you had to back away and catch your breath from laughing.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    My wife don't know this, but one of my ulterior motives for dealing with her was to get my boondocks dvds back,

I knew most of her family before I met her, and I had let her sister hold the dvds like months ago and them ? never brought them back...and they thought the ? was funny...season 1 & 2

So when I finally met my wife who was at the time just the little sister, I made it a mission to befriend her just so she could get in the room and get my ? back with out them ? ever knowing what was up....they didn't even know be and her were cool yet...I hit her up on myspace through her sisters page...

I ain't gonna front like I ain't catch feelings after it was all said and done, but the initial motivation was an elaborate plan to get my dvds back while possibly getting some ass in the process

Ahhh. How beautiful life can be man. That's a great story. I think it's kinda romantic nh
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How long did it take you to get past Geechee's posts? I know you had to back away and catch your breath from laughing.

I had to back up and drop my two way for a while, was smoking from the multiple ethers delivered
  • deadeye
    Options

"Of course..... (*eats pork rhines and changes through TV stations*)
    Well son, that girl might got a trick up her sleeve. Especially if that's his first gal?
    Sheeeeeeeeed

Oh hell no, son. That's puddy in her hands right they nah.

Sheeeeeeed, she probably got kicked out her old boyfriend house... Then stepped to the nearest nice guy she could find. Now you gotta worry bout this knucklehead in your neighborhood.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeed

He know where you live, make no doubt about it. Yeah, she caught your cousin and she'll ? um dry. At least we ain't gotta question about yo cousin no more. I used to wonder about him. But don't let that trick you son, cuz even them moist boys won't turn down no woman. Especially if it's a sure thing?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Think these hoes won't lift they legs for a roof over they head. You say they washed the dishes? But don't ruin this for your cousin. Let her straighten-him-out knawm sayin? I ain't gone say nothing. That's you're third roommate.
    "

kKH0KBX.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These muthafuccas gotta be given boundaries. Damn that.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, I have real tears LMAO

geechie mane bruh

Get this ? a book deal ASAP

LMAO @ moist boys

That whole exchange was GOAT LMAO , my side LMAO
This discussion has been closed.